That Nigga Jack Napier Took Lacey Lil Ass Down

coachk1977

Star
Registered
COT DAYUM these comments in this thread is vicious
:lol: :lol:
BGOL SKREETS IS DANGEROUS as Fukk

All jokes aside that was some pretty prime Lacey Duvalle tho.
Her slim frame and her tittys was fiyaaah back in the day.
She was top 3 all time for me. What she did to her body should be considered a crime.

coachk1977

Star
Registered
I remember seeing this when it was on TV and dying laughing because I remember my brother worked for the projects housing authority one summer and brought home a whole trash bag full of XXXrated VHS tapes and me and all my brothers would be watching them like it was action movie. Some years later when I got in the Army I walked by one of my homeboys room one day and it was about 4 dudes in the watching a flick, he was telling me to come look at how big some chick pussy was, I went in there and stayed for about 30 seconds and was like "HELL NAH", that shit just wasn't right as a grown man
Yeah back in hs before it was so accessible we used to pass around tapes and have watch parties lol. Didn't think anything of it but looking back it was kind of weird. It would definitely be weird today when all you have to do is pull it up on your phone and watch in the privacy of your home.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah instead of focusing on Lacy fine ass they focusing on dicks.

a more accurate way to put it might be to say;

"Instead of focusing on Lacy fine ass, they focusing on the nigga focusing on dicks" :dunno: just sayin'

Puttin' dat bionic eye to work ... do you, playa.
873bf79f79ebc55ddb536362f5061598de802ea7.gif

Last edited: