The Case of Cyntoia Brown, Who Murdered a Man as Teen After Being Forced Into Prostitution

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Let's clear this up right now:

Was she this man's long term sex slave?

Or was dude just a everyday trick she killed?

Every other post says something different.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is where there's too many complexities to this case.

It's rape because she is a minor. If you see the documentary, she was only with this Kut-throat dude for like 2 weeks I think it said.

He didn't send her out to pick up this guy. She was just walking the streets looking to get to another part of town. This dude picked her up in a Sonic parking lot. Asked her if she was looking to party, they haggled on price and he agreed to pay her $150.

For him being 43 and not questioning her age, he knew what he was looking for, was a registered sex offender. He was a pedophile. He was looking for a minor.

Sounds about right. Her appeal, though, hinges on whether or not she herself was a victim and that victim-hood precipitated what she did to the trick. If she was just out and about in a public place all alone how was she a victim? She looks more like an opportunist to me.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Sounds about right. Her appeal, though, hinges on whether or not she herself was a victim and that victim-hood precipitated what she did to the trick. If she was just out and about in a public place all alone how was she a victim? She looks more like an opportunist to me.
Her story was she was trying to get to another side of town "where the money at" to make money tricking. She was walking by Sonic and dude called her over. Dudes get robbed by tricks or set up with pimps all the time.

I posted in this thread last year, if you hiring a trick or just a stranger period in your crib, why show her that you have a bunch of guns. And the other rule of hoes, is you don't fall asleep with them around.

But he was a pedo, so really have no compassion for him. Have no sympathy if he even was a family member and into kids. That's where I draw the line.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Her story was she was trying to get to another side of town "where the money at" to make money tricking. She was walking by Sonic and dude called her over. Dudes get robbed by tricks or set up with pimps all the time.

I posted in this thread last year, if you hiring a trick or just a stranger period in your crib, why show her that you have a bunch of guns. And the other rule of hoes, is you don't fall asleep with them around.

But he was a pedo, so really have no compassion for him. Have no sympathy if he even was a family member and into kids. That's where I draw the line.

That's the same line of logic racists use to justify police killing black people who had a less than stellar history. I don't think anyone's history should come into play when they're the victim and that history had nothing to do with the crime. That's where I draw the line.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
That's the same line of logic racists use to justify police killing black people who had a less than stellar history. I don't think anyone's history should come into play when they're the victim and that history had nothing to do with the crime. That's where I draw the line.
What history? Of being a pedo?
I don't get your line of thinking. He did commit statutory rape 'today' when he picked her up, negotiating having sex with her and took her back to the crib to fuck a child.

His history, he did 'today'.

Not the same as a black teen having a history of stealing and he must of done it today when he ran out that store.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Was this dude a trick, a rapist or the new pimp?...did he know that she was underage?....why do I feel like I need to read a hundred different articles to find out this clear info?....and when I say rapist I dont mean unknowing statutory rape of a trick buying an underage prostitute...her story is tragic no doubt but if dude just happened to be the next trick on a long line that finally made her snap, then I don't get the massive outpouring for this particular case over others...no shortage of tragic upbringing stories in prison....why this one if dude was a unknowing statutory rapist trick?...if he knew what she was and abused her then all bets are off and he got what he was supposed to get....just wish that could be communicated more clearly

I asked this too, every article is saying something different

This is where there's too many complexities to this case.

It's rape because she is a minor. If you see the documentary, she was only with this Kut-throat dude for like 2 weeks I think it said.

He didn't send her out to pick up this guy. She was just walking the streets looking to get to another part of town. This dude picked her up in a Sonic parking lot. Asked her if she was looking to party, they haggled on price and he agreed to pay her $150.

For him being 43 and not questioning her age, he knew what he was looking for, was a registered sex offender. He was a pedophile. He was looking for a minor.

Huh man no wonder she’s still in jail. There are so many different stories painting a different story on what actually happened

Let's clear this up right now:

Was she this man's long term sex slave?

Or was dude just a everyday trick she killed?

Every other post says something different.

I said the samething, story/stories just all over the place

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I asked this too, every article is saying something different

Huh man no wonder she’s still in jail. There are so many different stories painting a different story on what actually happened

I said the samething, story/stories just all over the place
If you have an hour, watch the docu I posted earlier in the thread. Explains a lot about what happened.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What history? Of being a pedo?
I don't get your line of thinking. He did commit statutory rape 'today' when he picked her up, negotiating having sex with her and took her back to the crib to fuck a child.

His history, he did 'today'.

Not the same as a black teen having a history of stealing and he must of done it today when he ran out that store.

I thought the word was the dude had a past history of pedophilia? But that being said, there are two things that still need to be addressed: 1.) Who made the girl, judge, jury and executioner? If this was about self defense then why rob the guy? 2.) When did pedophilia become a crime punishable by death? We rightfully objected to George Zimmerman getting off when he claimed self defense despite the evidence. We can't turn around and ask for the same standard to be applied because the defendant is a young, cute black girl. If old boy was guilty of pedophilia lock his nasty ass up. Don't murder and rob him.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I thought the word was the dude had a past history of pedophilia? But that being said, there are two things that still need to be addressed: 1.) Who made the girl, judge, jury and executioner? If this was about self defense then why rob the guy? 2.) When did pedophilia become a crime punishable by death? We rightfully objected to George Zimmerman getting off when he claimed self defense despite the evidence. We can't turn around and ask for the same standard to be applied because the defendant is a young, cute black girl. If old boy was guilty of pedophilia lock his nasty ass up. Don't murder and rob him.
Yes he has a history, BUT he did it TODAY.

The day he picked her up, he committed yet another crime. It's not the same as someone having a history and assuming, maybe they did or didn't do something today.

He took her to his house, today, to fuck that child.

Look at the vids of her when she was arrested. I'm not looking at her being cute or whatever. That's a child in my eyes. Give her time, or send her to a psych hosp for rehab maybe. But 51 yrs is life for her. They gave her 60 yrs with a 15% reduction. That's the max in the state of TN.

They threw the book at her because of her color, with no recourse that the man picked her up to have sex with her. Or that he told her take off her clothes with a gun pointed at her chest.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes he has a history, BUT he did it TODAY.

The day he picked her up, he committed yet another crime. It's not the same as someone having a history and assuming, maybe they did or didn't do something today.

He took her to his house, today, to fuck that child.

Look at the vids of her when she was arrested. I'm not looking at her being cute or whatever. That's a child in my eyes. Give her time, or send her to a psych hosp for rehab maybe. But 51 yrs is life for her. They gave her 60 yrs with a 15% reduction. That's the max in the state of TN.

They threw the book at her because of her color, with no recourse that the man picked her up to have sex with her. Or that he told her take off her clothes with a gun pointed at her chest.

Yep, I can roll with all of that. It seems to me that both parties committed crimes. There's no need to dwell on the sins of the trick because he has clearly paid for his crimes at the highest rate possible. The only question left is at what rate should the girl pay for her crimes. I do think 51 years is excessive but she killed someone in cold blood and robbed them. That took malice and forethought. And bear in mind that we only have one side of the story as to what happened in the house. She needs some decades behind bars to reflect on the other options she had at her disposal. If you start giving people passes just because of their circumstances you'll open a flood gate for everyone that wants to do some dirt because all they have to show is that they had a sad back story.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Tell that to the loved ones of those children abused by pedophiles. There's a reason their the lowest on the totem pole in prison.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tell that to the loved ones of those children abused by pedophiles. There's a reason their the lowest on the totem pole in prison.
No argument there. They should receive the same thing they gave those kids. Gotta make the punishment fit the crime. I'd look the other way if the victim's parents wanted to blow him away but society can't have a hand in executing people for that. Once you start sanctioning execution for crimes that aren't reflective of the punishment you're opening the door to chaos. A mofo stole my last dollar! He needs to die! Someone poisoned my dog! He needs to die! Someone disrespected my God! He needs to die! Someone slapped my mother! He needs to die! Etc. Everyone has something they're willing to kill for.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
She was a child. A child was who was abused and raped. A child who was mentally tortured by men.

Do you think she had rational thoughts when she did this as a child because you are saying this from a rational adults perspective who was never psychologically traumatized as a child.
She executed the man. He isn't here to say what happened. At 16, you ain't a fucking baby. They send your ass to Iraq just 2 years after that. Sucks she had a fucked up childhood, but others do and don't execute people.

He ain't coming back from oblivion, but at least she will still exist if she does her time. She took a life and needs to own it.

I do agree with posters who say if this were a white female she'd get off. They make up syndromes to get white women out of taking responsibility for their actions. But IMHO anyone who executes someone like this needs to sit their ass down for life. Just because a person buys heroin, pussy, or is a degenerate gambler visiting a bookie doesn't mean they should be executed.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No argument there. They should receive the same thing they gave those kids. Gotta make the punishment fit the crime. I'd look the other way if the victim's parents wanted to blow him away but society can't have a hand in executing people for that. Once you start sanctioning execution for crimes that aren't reflective of the punishment you're opening the door to chaos. A mofo stole my last dollar! He needs to die! Someone poisoned my dog! He needs to die! Someone disrespected my God! He needs to die! Someone slapped my mother! He needs to die! Etc. Everyone has something they're willing to kill for.

Respectfully, those examples don't equal taking advantage of children imo. This whole scenario is fucked up

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
CULTURECULTURE NEWS
DECEMBER 11, 2018 2:39PM ET

Tennessee Governor Considering Clemency for Cyntoia Brown

Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam said he will have an answer about clemency before he leaves office in six weeks

By
LILLY DANCYGER

Cyntoia-Brown-clemency-to-be-reviewed-by-Bill-Haslam.jpg

Cyntoia Brown sits between her council Charles Bone, left and Houston Gordon, right, as they listen to the parole boards split decision in her clemency hearing at the Tennessee Prison for Women in Nashville, Tenn., Wednesday, May 23, 2018.

Lacy Atkins/The Tennessean via AP

Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam said on Monday that he is carefully considering the clemency request for Cyntoia Brown, who was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to life in prison in 2004 for killing a 43-year-old man who had solicited her for sex when she was just 16 years old. The Tennessee Supreme Court ruled last week that Brown must serve 51 years before she’s eligible for parole.

Prosecutors said that Brown went with Johnny Mitchell Allen with the intent to rob him, but she and her lawyers insisted that she shot Allen in self-defense because she thought he was going to kill her. She also said she went home with him to have sex for money on the orders of her abusive boyfriend, who beat her and forced her into prostitution. In her appeal, she said that she only took money from the victim’s wallet after he was dead because she was afraid of what would happen if she went back to her boyfriend empty handed.

Governor Haslam was speaking at an eventon the importance of higher education in Tennessee on Monday when Justin Laing, a higher-education professional and member of Black Lives Matter Nashville, stepped up to the mic during the audience question portion.

“Since we’re here talking about education, I wanted to ask a question about one of your Tennessee students and a graduate of Lipscomb University, Cyntoia Brown,” Laing said, to audience applause. Brown earned her associates degree from Lipscomb while incarcerated.

“As a victim of sex trafficking and assault, this is an unjust sentence in the first place,” Laing said. Under Tennessee law, all minors engaged in sex work are legally considered victims of sex trafficking. “She has not been treated as a victim of trafficking and not given the justice she deserves.”

“The Supreme Court’s decision that Cyntoia must serve 51 years before she can be considered for parole is a human rights issue,” Laing said. “And so I ask you, what really, functionally, is the difference between life without parole — which is no longer constitutional as the United States Supreme Court declared for minors, for any crime — and ‘you might get parole after 51 years,’ for a victim of sex trafficking?”

One of the moderators attempted to interrupt him and move on to another audience question, but Laing continued: “And so I ask why has Cyntoia Brown been incarcerated for 14 years for enduring harm? And so I say Governor Haslam, you have the power and ability to grant clemency to Cyntoia Brown, and so I ask when will you grant her clemency, I ask what will be your legacy as you leave office, and how will you answer to this human rights violation that the state of Tennessee is committing by keeping her incarcerated?”

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
Evil ass Tennessee is fucking her over.

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Respectfully, those examples don't equal taking advantage of children imo. This whole scenario is fucked up
Yeah, I agree. But also respectfully, neither of us is in a position to tell someone else how they should or shouldn't feel about what someone did to them. The best we can do is hope to make the punishment commensurate to the crime.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
If you have an hour, watch the docu I posted earlier in the thread. Explains a lot about what happened.

Ok thanks, I'm gonna check this out and see if it puts everything together because I think people adding stuff in to make their cases

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She executed the man. He isn't here to say what happened. At 16, you ain't a fucking baby. They send your ass to Iraq just 2 years after that. Sucks she had a fucked up childhood, but others do and don't execute people.

He ain't coming back from oblivion, but at least she will still exist if she does her time. She took a life and needs to own it.

I do agree with posters who say if this were a white female she'd get off. They make up syndromes to get white women out of taking responsibility for their actions. But IMHO anyone who executes someone like this needs to sit their ass down for life. Just because a person buys heroin, pussy, or is a degenerate gambler visiting a bookie doesn't mean they should be executed.
She's not a baby but not an adult either. That's why there are laws against fucking kids for dudes like the one that she killed. I don't feel sorry for his child molesting ass.

If some grown ass man was fucking your 16 year old daughter you wouldn't kill him or at least beat the shit out of him?

Giving all that she been through I dont think she deserve the rest of her life in jail. 15-20 years is good. Some kids get tried as a juvenile and do juvenile life and come home at 23.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

At 16, you ain't nonadult either AND just because the united states sends you to Iraq at 18, don't mean you are mentally prepared to, just because the law says you are an adult.

The frontal lobe does not FINISH developing until 25...:dunno:

And last but not least, when you stick your adult d!ckn in a minor, whatever leniency you were expecting, street justice will tell you different.

All bets are off when you f*ck kids, PERIOD!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
She's not a baby but not an adult either. That's why there are laws against fucking kids for dudes like the one that she killed. I don't feel sorry for his child molesting ass.

If some grown ass man was fucking your 16 year old daughter you wouldn't kill him or at least beat the shit out of him?

Giving all that she been through I dont think she deserve the rest of her life in jail. 15-20 years is good. Some kids get tried as a juvenile and do juvenile life and come home at 23.
She was 16. Not 12. Not 8. But 16. You keep missing the point that this was an execution. Back of the head. Robbery.

Flip this around, if someone executed your relative and used their childhood as an excuse how would you feel? She could do this coldblooded shit to the trick but not the pimp? Do you know how fucked up you have to be to do that shit and then to lie about it? Some people just need a permanent time out.

Why do we keep assuming the guy knew she was 16? There are far too many 16-year-olds that can pass for 18.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Exactly! :itsawrap:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Let’s pray and hope the Tennessee governor gives clemency before he leaves office. Unfortunately there aren’t many good whites but let’s hope god puts some good in this devil temporarily enough to set her free!

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was 16. Not 12. Not 8. But 16. You keep missing the point that this was an execution. Back of the head. Robbery.

Flip this around, if someone executed your relative and used their childhood as an excuse how would you feel? She could do this coldblooded shit to the trick but not the pimp? Do you know how fucked up you have to be to do that shit and then to lie about it? Some people just need a permanent time out.

Why do we keep assuming the guy knew she was 16? There are far too many 16-year-olds that can pass for 18.
I guess we just differ on what we define as a child. I look at 16 year olds as children, sophomores and juniors in high school, 2-3 years out of puberty. They are very impressionable at that age and when you add in abuse and other factors, her mind wasn't strong enough to look at things like you are looking at it as an adult.

The DC sniper had a kid similar to her in age shooting random people. I doubt either one of these teens would have been killing people if it weren't for the adults fucking their heads up.

She didn't kill her pimp probably because of Stockholm syndrome and she bottled that rage and took it out on the victim. Bottom line is I know for a fact that I am a totally different person than I was as a 16 year old child, and given the chance I'm sure she is too.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. This feels like another case of "she's just too cute and adorable to be doing all that time". I wonder if celebrities would have reached out if she looked like Gabourey Sidibe? If people want to paint this woman as a victim of circumstances then I agree, every kid in a gang out there banging can claim the same defense. Lots of kids come from fucked up home lives, orphanages, foster homes and when they kill someone they simply have to do their time. Funny how I've seen the "abused child" defense play out for women and crackas. I don't think I've ever seen a black or latino male get to use that. Its looking like that NY jogger that got murdered by the black guy will likely get the book thrown at him and he clearly rode the short bus. Any thoughts on this case? https://nypost.com/2017/02/05/police-id-suspect-in-slain-jogger-case/
That NY case is bullshit; that girl was killed by the mob...