The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Brothas, sometimes

f2e37ea0e06c80e82cc4b238871b3769.jpg

These dude’s are old, stubborn and stuck in their ways. Nothing you or I say to them will ever get them to admit that they’re wrong.

They could be taken up in a space shuttle, and see with their own eyes that the Earth is round. And then they’ll accuse NASA of using tv’s instead of windows that they’re looking out of to project images of a round Earth.

There’s no amount of proof that anyone could provide to prove them wrong, in their minds.

Oh the irony!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
"Nawl niggin. Gravity keep da plane at 7 miles. Once a plane climb to 36,000 feet, Gravity say, 'Aight plane, you dun come highs enuff. Now I'mo keep you in place round this curve now ya hear?"

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Actually read all of them 2 years ago and even the ones from the Miltary, that have removed their links, but you still haven't mentioned why do they consistently refer to a model that doesn't exist, if it's already understood in grammar school.

There's no mention of;

Gravitational Waves
Dark Matter
Black Holes
Sasquatch
Thanos

But they keep mentioning a non-existent element over and over and over again.

When creating an Observation Model of Michael Jeffrey Jordan, I'm not mentioning his unsurpassed NBA Coaching Record (Because it doesn't exist)

Don't look at the forest, focus on the tree...

You clearly still dont get what the poster explained to you.

Read it again.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I woke up and mans went back to post laughing reactions to all my posts and is going straight ham with the deflections emojis and gifs lol

my nigga is unwell man lol

The white man math though

Nigga YOU deflecting! If you could disprove me you WOULD!! But you CAN'T!!!

/THREAD

giphy.gif

38463dafd519cc057219995d15a54380.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You can literally view the Earth from space\ISS all the time.

But if NASA does all of this to fake showing a round Earth, then more power to them.

WHERE IS THE LIME???

WHERE IS THE PEAR???

You niggas can't have it both ways!!

It can't be a fucking Lime and then you show an equidistant sphere!!

You can't maintain altitude 7 miles above the earth and descend 7 miles every 3 minutes!!!

FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!

source.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Just let this idiot talk to himself. This is shit we all figured out in grade school but apparently the concept that Atlanta doesn't exist at an elevation that would put it in space is too much for him. 500 miles is roughly 800km. Like I said before, I routinely enter/exit space and fly over satellites/the damn space station on my way to Hartsfield-jackson. :smh:

220px-1000px-Atmosphere_layers-en.PNG

Here, let me turn the globe around so you might, MIGHT understand better.

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png

WE

ARE

DONE!

No Mo Talk!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I’m done.

This guy is just slow.

That last map did it for me.

If he can’t tell that the diameter is a STRAIGHT LINE through the Earth & not a measurement of the actual spherical shape of Earth, then he just ain’t gonna get it.

Let him be content in his ignorance.

Thank you, for FURTHER PROVING MY POINT!!!

The diameter is EXACTLY a straight line though the earth!! That's EXACTLY what I'm saying!! Vertical nigga!!! Y-Plane nigga!!!

I didn't say anything about the spherical shape, which is the CIRCUMFERENCE you moron!!

GODDAMN!!!

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you, for FURTHER PROVING MY POINT!!!

The diameter is EXACTLY a straight line though the earth!! That's EXACTLY what I'm saying!! Vertical nigga!!! Y-Plane nigga!!!

I didn't say anything about the spherical shape, which is the CIRCUMFERENCE you moron!!

GODDAMN!!!

Imbecile.

Do you travel through the Earth to get from one location to another or do you travel on the surface?

You are an idiot & a 5th grader has more sense than you, apparently.

I'm done. This guy is either trolling or naturally foolish.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just let this idiot talk to himself. This is shit we all figured out in grade school but apparently the concept that Atlanta doesn't exist at an elevation that would put it in space is too much for him. 500 miles is roughly 800km. Like I said before, I routinely enter/exit space and fly over satellites/the damn space station on my way to Hartsfield-jackson. :smh:

220px-1000px-Atmosphere_layers-en.PNG

I'm done now, for real.

Should've listened.

Like 15 minutes I'm not getting back in the advancement of stupidity.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Imbecile.

Do you travel through the Earth to get from one location to another or do you travel on the surface?

You are an idiot & a 5th grader has more sense than you, apparently.

I'm done. This guy is either trolling or naturally foolish.

I'm done now, for real.

Should've listened.

Like 15 minutes I'm not getting back in the advancement of stupidity.

Dont you know?

Math is a fairy tale.

tumblr_inline_ovty26qmn11t4ygpa_400.gifv

LORD HELP THESE STUPID IDIOTS!!

Stop EMBARRASSING YOURSELVES!!!

You see the rest of your squad has LEFT THE BUILDING!!!

5 YEARS you niggas insulted me, harassed me, following me around this board trying to make me out to be the idiot and now LOOK AT Y'ALL!!!

FUCK. OUTTA. HERE!!!

Don't reply to me anymore if you ain't talking any goddamned sense! It's over! The debate is OVER!!

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
tumblr_inline_ovty26qmn11t4ygpa_400.gifv

LORD HELP THESE STUPID IDIOTS!!

Stop EMBARRASSING YOURSELVES!!!

You see the rest of your squad has LEFT THE BUILDING!!!

5 YEARS you niggas insulted me, harassed me, following me around this board trying to make me out to be the idiot and now LOOK AT Y'ALL!!!

FUCK. OUTTA. HERE!!!

Don't reply to me anymore if you ain't talking any goddamned sense! It's over! The debate is OVER!!

Dude.

You embarass yourself.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
7 miles every 3.5 minutes

3.5 miles every 1:30 minutes

1.75 miles every 45 seconds

It's IMPOSSIBLE!!!

The plane drops almost 2 miles every 45 seconds but maintains a cruising altitude of 7 miles/36,000 feet.

and I'M the stupid one.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Hold on, you edited those lines in yourself?

:roflmao:

Yep I sure did. Your point? You can talk about the lines all you want, the point is that the ball from top to bottom has a certain height, which is the same as the diameter on an equidistant sphere, and that can be subdivided by 8 to give you sections of 1000 miles or divided by 16 to give you sections of 500 miles.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yep I sure did. Your point? You can talk about the lines all you want, the point is that the ball from top to bottom has a certain height, which is the same as the diameter on an equidistant sphere, and that can be subdivided by 8 to give you sections of 1000 miles or divided by 16 to give you sections of 500 miles.

:lol: Hell yeah I’m going to talk about them lines.

Nevermind them shits being wrong as fuck. What Fisher Price software you use?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Nigga YOU deflecting! If you could disprove me you WOULD!! But you CAN'T!!!

/THREAD

giphy.gif

38463dafd519cc057219995d15a54380.gif
There's nothing to disprove fam, your premise is false.

You are incorrectly characterizing flight dynamics, you're asking me to disprove shit that's flaw in the first place.

I just told you a few posts back that everything you type indicates that you think what you think because you don't understand how flight works. I also included enough in that post that you could go go googling and gain the understanding that would better help you see the error in your assessment but we've kind of already established that you're pretty married to the whole not understanding thing.