The Chi Discussion Thread

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah truthfully the shit been there. I’d argue it toned it down so far this season in comparison to where it’s been at.

The show took a turn probably when Jason Mitchell character got killed off. The show genre might as well be LGBT. There is an emphasis on pushing that agenda and they don’t hide it. It’s clear.

The straight men on the show are the dumbest muthafuckas on the planet and the gay ones are all balanced and smart especially the studs.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...this past week's episode was ridiculous with the homo and lesbo stuff. The show has overstayed it's welcome. Douda has become a super-villain. I'm just watching to see how the series will end.

Thanks for the confirmation, I stopped watching when they took the food truck bruh off the show,

I just KNEW with a dyke in charge, there would be problems showing a Normal relationship between a "black" man and woman...

when they fired him from the show, something told me to stop watching.. I knew they were eventually going to flip the script,

from NORMAL relationships, to some unNatural Abnormal shit...

so glad I stopped watching many seasons ago...

Thanks for the affirmative confirmation OP!!!

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
All the Gay Focused Subject Matter Shows Need to be Put on One Network For Them and Anyone Looking to Indulge In That Type of Storyline..... That Way They Have Their Lane......Hetero People Have Theirs and Both Parties Can Stay in Those Respective Areas Without Forcing One Onto the Other.....Simple Solution

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It gets worse
Fuck!!!! I was really getting into this show. Can you tell me which season or episodes to avoid. I get tired of fast forwarding through shows. Not a fan of all the gay shit they add into shows. That's why I never watched that one show with dude that has the purple ass hair.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All the Gay Focused Subject Matter Shows Need to be Put on One Network For Them and Anyone Looking to Indulge In That Type of Storyline..... That Way They Have Their Lane......Hetero People Have Theirs and Both Parties Can Stay in Those Respective Areas Without Forcing One Onto the Other.....Simple Solution

giphy.gif

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It gets worse
Hilarious, yet true. For example, there's a scene where the Transformers multiply and have a meetup at Reg's trap house. And when a young man questions this scenario, which would be the most realistic reaction should a young guy from the South side of Chicago find himself in a trap house full of Transformers, and yet on the show the young man was talked down to and kicked out the house. The shit is bizarre, kind of like a mother who's oldest child has been abducted and yet she still allows her youngest child to roam the streets at night unsupervised.

The writers have been stealing money for quite a while on this show. It is what it is...

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just started watching it. I'm on Season 3. Pretty messed up they killed off Chef. I read he was trippin offset. Not happy with the trans shit at all. Pls tell me it doesn't get worse than this. :smh:

lol hold on to your horses bruh......it gets WAYY Worse

I had to abandon ship sometime after Ronnie turned into Shaft and rescued ol girl who got kidnapped

Show had so many good elements and could've been a great show but the writers didn't know how to pivot once they lost Jason Mitchell. I don
t know why they couldn't have a decent non stereotypical everyday brotha who was focused on making the community better somewhere in the show.

It still has some decent elements ( good cinematography, music,( all the fine sistas on the show and Jadas Thick ass getting smashed ) but Shit's been a rudderless, ship going in all sorts of directions with no clear destination ever since.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck!!!! I was really getting into this show. Can you tell me which season or episodes to avoid. I get tired of fast forwarding through shows. Not a fan of all the gay shit they add into shows. That's why I never watched that one show with dude that has the purple ass hair.
Just fast forward through it is all I can sugggest. Sopranos and Wire green lit this type of shit. They were much smarter shows and didn’t rely on it. These new shows lazily bring that shit to shows. It’s in Power for no reason…

They took a show about female strippers and managed to bring that shit in it ain’t no show safe.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol hold on to your horses bruh......it gets WAYY Worse

I had to abandon ship sometime after Ronnie turned into Shaft and rescued ol girl who got kidnapped

Show had so many good elements and could've been a great show but the writers didn't know how to pivot once they lost Jason Mitchell. I don
t know why they couldn't have a decent non stereotypical everyday brotha who was focused on making the community better somewhere in the show.

It still has some decent elements ( good cinematography, music,( all the fine sistas on the show and Jadas Thick ass getting smashed ) but Shit's been a rudderless, ship going in all sorts of directions with no clear destination ever since.
It’s a shame because yeah the cinematography and music reminds me of 90s Spike. Just wasted.

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, they have their own network. Learned a long time ago that just because you don't agree with something, doesn't make it wrong. Problem I have is the force feeding the gay shit to us in all forms. June is Black Music Month....and Pride month! 11 other months could have been chosen. Why we gotta share that shit? From the commercials, damn near every t.v. show, social media, there's a gay agenda and a gay or lesbian storyline, and whats worse, its more graphic and intense than the straight characters. It's so you'll subconsciously be programmed to accept the buggery as normal behavior. That's crazy to me. The one that really gets me is HIV drug one. Show all these couples doing various things, but show the two black men kissing. That's not by accident.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Gonna keep it real with you, I dont remember which episodes. I watched it for about 2 more seasons after dude got fired and the plots got weirder and weirder and the little gay agenda was in full effect like in one scene there was a bachelorette party and the dancer was a stud lesbian. Just a lot of weird shit.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I wish more shows would use 'Succession ' as a model. Implied sex, mostly a lot of cursing. Even the straight sex scenes don't contribute much at all plot-wise in these dramas. Don't include them. If you take out the straight sex, it eliminates the forced inclusiveness of gay sex. NO ONE GETS LAID ONSCREEN...STRAIGHT OR GAY.

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Before they fired dude because of his foolishness, it was a very good show...they were never able to steer the ship after the cast and storyline changes and then leaned heavily on the lgbtetc stuff...stopped watching a few years back...never seen a show get so bad so quick
1st season was very good....

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just fast forward through it is all I can sugggest. Sopranos and Wire green lit this type of shit. They were much smarter shows and didn’t rely on it. These new shows lazily bring that shit to shows. It’s in Power for no reason…

They took a show about female strippers and managed to bring that shit in it ain’t no show safe.
That's the one I was talking about with dude and the purple hair. Aight man, thanks for the reply.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Man, there's no women showing ass this season. Tiff, it's about that time for you.

The lgbtqrstuv shit is out of control. These mofos got Kandy from escape learning sign language in 24 hrs time so that she can munch carpet. But it makes sense though b/c the show runners (including Lena) are lgbtqanon. No one wants to see Da Brat and Kevin's mom fuck.

*Edit*. They could have took a page from Rap Sh!t on how to maintain this shit and keep the ass on screen.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, there's no women showing ass this season. Tiff, it's about that time for you.

The lgbtqrstuv shit is out of control. These mofos got Kandy from escape learning sign language in 24 hrs time so that she can munch carpet. But it makes sense though b/c the show runners (including Lena) are lgbtqanon. No one wants to see Da Brat and Kevin's mom fuck.

*Edit*. They could have took a page from Rap Sh!t on how to maintain this shit and keep the ass on screen.
Getting to the point where I have to look up characters to see if the women are actually women. I figured dude was a dude because he had that Rupaul ass voice. I wasn't paying much attention because I was so into the story line trying to figure out how chef died.

They hid it at first. Then when I saw his stankin ass in the car, I was like yeah, that's a damn dude, WTF! Shit makes me cringe. I'm on the episode where Jason Weaver was just told dude was a dude. The look on his face. :roflmao:

giphy.gif

But on the real, that shit aint funny. Hand stay on fast forward with head turned and shit. Just disappointing.

giphy.gif

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Made it to Season 6. Damn they found a lotta trans dudes for this show. They all have that Rupaul ass voice. I thought the second chick dude ended up wit was a real woman until I listened to him talk. :smh:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's a thing.

I know most of us are watching it because we've put so much time into it but going forth avoid anything made by Lena Waithe, this bitch has said time and time again that she does not care if something LGBTQ-related is realistic or not and has implied that she will force feed that shit into everything she makes.

This show features murderous niggas who will shoot somebody for chewing but transgenders can walk around freely? This show is basically gay-fanfiction.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Here's a thing.

I know most of us are watching it because we've put so much time into it but going forth avoid anything made by Lena Waithe, this bitch has said time and time again that she does not care if something LGBTQ-related is realistic or not and has implied that she will force feed that shit into everything she makes.

This show features murderous niggas who will shoot somebody for chewing but transgenders can walk around freely? This show is basically gay-fanfiction.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There has been a complete absence of female nudity on this show since Season 1. The Keisha character is pretty much shouldering that load all on her own. Burgundi Baker is the Sidney Sweeney of this series.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There has been a complete absence of female nudity on this show since Season 1. The Keisha character is pretty much shouldering that load all on her own. Burgundi Baker is the Sidney Sweeney of this series.

Just without Sidney's tits.