The Democrats Paid The Homeless To Fill Up The Atlanta Harris For President Rally

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Foolish to not understand the way politics works, and cry foul online for ever showing that you had no clue how shit gets done. Altho I agree MTS twerking is not a good look but a large segment of the constituency of that particular city actually is motivated to vote because of this, and the homeless thing is older than US politics itself. :smh:

The dems have less than 100 days to get done what most potus politicians have years to accomplish, so even tho it seems like an easy win the dems , they need to do everything to make that into a past tense reality. Just ask Hillary.

This generation is fucked if they don't wake up. Just posting middle of the road nonsense for clout!

jmo

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pick em up,pay em just so they can vote for Trump lol some of them probably were waiting for him to come out.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Proof? Or more Fuck-Nigga Fables?

Definitely the latter. Once again, OP posting WILD claims from MAGA-land. In this instance, a RANDOM Pro-MAGA TikToker named, YepImAConservative.

Enough said...

Jd Delay Chomo Liberal Conservative | TikTok
MAGA BABY!!! TRUMP 2024 #foryou #fyp #conservative #blackconservative  #patriot
Trump Rally 2024 Girl Black Cup | TikTok
Agenda 47, Trump's REAL plan, EXPLAINED. Part 1 We must stop stop attacking  each other and get focused on the policies as the policies are what matter  the most. #conservative #fyp #patriot ...

Last edited:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
We believe random bullshit that anyone says to a cell phone screen but don't take the word of licensed professionals about their area of specialty. Murica!!
Man real talk I've learned that most Americans, hell most people, are fucking idiots. I read social media and people believe anything they fucking see. Fuck fact checking, fuck researching, just believe God damn it

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's not bullshit. I remember back in the day a certain org I used to work for would pull a bus up to the homeless shelter, give then a juice box and a sandwich, put them on the bus, drive to Newt Gingrich's office, hand them signs and shit as they got off the bus, have them march around in a circle while the cameras were rolling, and as soon as the cameras stopped rolling we would put them back on the bus and drop them back off at the homeless shelter. All in time for the 6 o'clock news.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's not bullshit. I remember back in the day a certain org I used to work for would pull a bus up to the homeless shelter, give then a juice box and a sandwich, put them on the bus, drive to Newt Gingrich's office, hand them signs and shit as they got off the bus, have them march around in a circle while the cameras were rolling, and as soon as the cameras stopped rolling we would put them back on the bus and drop them back off at the homeless shelter. All in time for the 6 o'clock news.

"BELIEVE ALL MAGA WOMEN!!"

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
OP finding all kinda bullshit on the internets (and it's a lot) and making threads thinking he's going to sway votes on bgol. Good luck with that. Yall cacs and coons got nothing on Kamala so you're reaching for shit that ain't there.

Make all of the threads that you want, the orange turd and you faggits that blindly follow him are going down in flames this November!

2 weeks ago, you trump nut huggers were happy as shit but now you're running scurred lol!

Unless something majorly tragic happens, Harris WILL be the next POTUS. :cool:

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
OP finding all kinda bullshit on the internets (and it's a lot) and making threads thinking he's going to sway votes on bgol. Good luck with that. Yall cacs and coons got nothing on Kamala so you're reaching for shit that ain't there.

Make all of the threads that you want, the orange turd and you faggits that blindly follow him are going down in flames this November!

2 weeks ago, you trump nut huggers were happy as shit but now you're running scurred lol!

Unless something majority tragic happens, Harris WILL be the next POTUS. :cool:
Op logic

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
She literally said, in the kitchen video there,

[By the way, Remember the last "in the kitchen" video That went viral? That Repub bish overacting? LoL aah bwouy!]

Anyway sista squint eye here said she's personally never seen it, she's never seen them picking up and bussing homeless in, even tho she's been there for "yeaarrrrrs" she's just heard about it happening for "yeaaarrrs" so hey, it must be true.
I mean I heard some fat white dude slides down our chimneys and delivers presents for free, and been doing so "for yeaarrrs"
I never seen him do it..but...come on now...yearrrs!

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They sent out a mass text with a form to fill out to everyone in the area who's registered as a Democrat.

Conservatives are desperate to make it seem like she doesn't have the momentum. First, it was everyone left before her speech was over, now it was mostly homeless people? She's REALLY got them shook.

This is more and more reminding me of 2020 and how when things didn't work out as planned conservatives slowly lost their minds and made the whole pandemic into some massive worldwide conspiracy instead of doing what they were supposed to do and lead.

DaSupremeWun

Music Producer/Writer
BGOL Investor

That's what I don't get, it's like they are going into overdrive with the contrarion MAGA fuckery. Who do they think they're going to convince to change their mind on here? They always talk that both sides are the same bullshit but only post criticism for one party only..while one party is trying to gut all of your rights, the other is trying to protect your rights but guess which party you never see them post about. They claim that they are not voting for anybody so why do they care so much about poltics if you're not voting at all? Everybody can clearly see through their bullshit except for them and their small contingent of rabid cooning maga-hoteps, these are in denial republican plants. Nowadays it's a lot of Black Honkies on BGOL :smh:

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

On this type of shit, these days, if you didn't make a video of the actual shit, it didn't happen. There is no way you rolled multiple busses of homeless people up to a rally and NOBODY caught that shit on a cell phone. Also, you ever tried to get a homeless person to leave they shit!?! You don't know shit about homeless people.

Maweriman

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
The key phrase in this attention-whoring :angry:SM post is: "I have not seen it personally." That makes her: "LOOK-AT-ME-I'M-A-NEGRO-MAGA-CULT MEMBER":hypnotised: video: "Gossip -- innuendo -- scuttlebutt and hearsay!" :smh:None of these are admissible in any court of law. :smh:However -- she is certainly entitled to vote for the "Convicted Felon" but not entitled:tut: to spread :bullshit:rumors about the 2 term ex-CA Atty General!:superman2:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YEEEE UP

We talking sneaky shiesty smile in yo face stab ya back up DEMOCRATIC leadership..

Yea

they

DID DAT ALL SHIT!!!

aint nobody wit sense voting for that flighty ass hindu bitch

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how does that prove they did this for this rally?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

so let me this straight, anyone that doesnt vote the same way you do is a cac or coon because they should be voting for nothing like you do.

"if yall dont let this bitch run us and give us shit, you a coon!"

7 threads on front page about the dem party and they are the nut hugger?

LMAO