The Democrats Paid The Homeless To Fill Up The Atlanta Harris For President Rally

camdion1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listen you dumb bastards. I work in downtown Atlanta and walk by homeless everyday. There is no way filthy homeless people were put in place to fill the venue. The smell would have made headlines. Also I work a couple of blocks from Ga State and didn't hear nothing about homeless being used to fill the venue.

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely the latter. Once again, OP posting WILD claims from MAGA-land. In this instance, a RANDOM Pro-MAGA TikToker named, YepImAConservative.

Enough said...

Jd Delay Chomo Liberal Conservative | TikTok
MAGA BABY!!! TRUMP 2024 #foryou #fyp #conservative #blackconservative  #patriot
Trump Rally 2024 Girl Black Cup | TikTok
Agenda 47, Trump's REAL plan, EXPLAINED. Part 1 We must stop stop attacking  each other and get focused on the policies as the policies are what matter  the most. #conservative #fyp #patriot ...'s REAL plan, EXPLAINED. Part 1 We must stop stop attacking  each other and get focused on the policies as the policies are what matter  the most. #conservative #fyp #patriot ...
Coonisha at it again...

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean this is better than busing in your own homeless people so I am not mad at this! Use local talent!!!

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its Atlanta . This is a reversal of what happened in Pennsylvania with the Kamala and Trump rallies

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
OP finding all kinda bullshit on the internets (and it's a lot) and making threads thinking he's going to sway votes on bgol. Good luck with that. Yall cacs and coons got nothing on Kamala so you're reaching for shit that ain't there.

Make all of the threads that you want, the orange turd and you faggits that blindly follow him are going down in flames this November!

2 weeks ago, you trump nut huggers were happy as shit but now you're running scurred lol!

Unless something majorly tragic happens, Harris WILL be the next POTUS. :cool:
Bet?

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The OP posted this w/o even vetting, and continues the spread of misinformation. The attendance for that event was to capacity, and they had to turn people away due to there not being enough room top safely occupy the facility, to the point where they are looking to come back and utilize a bigger venue in the near future.

I apologize in advance, but (going forward) when I see these "Political Post", I'm gonna start posting:
THIS IS WHY THERE NEEDS TO BE A POLITICAL SUB-GROUP...

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
:smh: @ this thread shaming and denigrating homeless people. Homeless people votes don't matter?

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
they must have kept them away from cameras or they took them shopping too cause none of those I saw dressed like they were homeless
You would be surprised. A lot of people leave the shelter in the morning, go straight to work, and come back in the afternoon.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
The OP posted this w/o even vetting, and continues the spread of misinformation. The attendance for that event was to capacity, and they had to turn people away due to there not being enough room top safely occupy the facility, to the point where they are looking to come back and utilize a bigger venue in the near future.

I apologize in advance, but (going forward) when I see these "Political Post", I'm gonna start posting:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't know if they did it for this rally, but the practice is not unheard of from my experience.
Oh yeah, definitely a practice....I have seen them in DC for various protests...I don't believe Harris would need to do that in Atlanta though, especially now

What's annoying about some of these Trump posters on BGOL is that they are trying to get you to either vote for Trump or stay home to help Trump but they won't come out and say they are voting for Trump...want you to follow somebody they are too pussy to come out and say they are supporting

And there is a difference between the fuck both of them crew and the crew that seems to always point out flaws of the Dems only

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ninjas don’t ever want to fly straight. Just posting shit and hoping it sticks.

The reality is that the internet allows folks to post anything, no vetting, nothing. On BGOL, there’s at least a BS meter.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Now it just needs to be enforced, and each for anyone who is a mod to move the political post over to that group.
Well, if you do that, then you would need to move all music posts to the music subform and all posts about movies to the movies subforum. Then make one for sports.

Then you wouldn't even have a main forum anymore.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There already is but most of you refuse to use it :lol:

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fat, chubby faced, Cock-eyed dummy:hypnotised:. What difference does it make? She could saved that dumb shit. So WHAT??? Biyatch

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Listen you dumb bastards. I work in downtown Atlanta and walk by homeless everyday. There is no way filthy homeless people were put in place to fill the venue. The smell would have made headlines. Also I work a couple of blocks from Ga State and didn't hear nothing about homeless being used to fill the venue.

The idea that in Black-ass, Democrat-majority Atlanta, they would have to pay ANYBODY to come see Kamala Harris, the 1st woman Vice President, the 1st non-white woman Vice President AND the 1st possible non-white, woman President is THEE dumbest shit in the world. We've already seen this with Obama, duhhh.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The idea that in Black-ass, Democrat-majority Atlanta, they would have to pay ANYBODY to come see Kamala Harris, the 1st woman Vice President, the 1st non-white woman Vice President AND the 1st possible non-white, woman President is THEE dumbest shit in the world. We've already seen this with Obama, duhhh.

Folks aren’t from there and don’t realize that it was the hottest ticket going (only if to be seen and blog about the experience after).

I guess they figure if we make up some shit, it will divert from those empty seats and mofos behind Trump that looked like Blackface.

It’s almost as stupid as folks claiming Kamala just turned black or accepted her blackness, when she her parents met at an SF State Black Studies meeting, she was surrounded by black folks in her Bay Area neighborhood, went to an HBCU and pledged AKA.

Fuck it. Just say it and it will be true if you say it with enough Twitter force. I’ve given up on fake ninjas like the OP. I’ll rock with anyone that can debate real policy and facts. I’m always willing to learn and grow. But ninjas who never saw school house rock but talk about reparations and post race hustlers ain’t it.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
What's fucked up though is that on the internet, people only read headlines, and the more they see a headline, the more it sticks. So if you say a lie like, "The Democrats Paid The Homeless To Fill Up The Atlanta Harris For President Rally" and people keep discussing the lie like I'm unfortunately doing now, the headline keeps getting flashed repeatedly which influences people to assume there must be some validity or controversy to the story since the headline keeps resurfacing or being shared.

Certain issues we need to learn how to not feed into stories and let them die quickly if they have no merit.