The greatest band that we humans have ever produced. Case closed

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
They would not even make it in a little bar in Mbuji Mayi, with their one melody, half-rythm music...
They never even heard of mi-solo guitar...lol

Dumb ass:

There is a small object that helps illustrate the complexity of Earth, Wind & Fire's achievement - an African thumb piano called a kalimba. The kalimba is clearly close to Maurice White's heart, he introduced it to millions of listeners by making it a centerpiece of Earth, Wind & Fire's spectacular concerts. It was a staple of the group's albums. White even named his production company Kalimba Productions. "The kalimba represented my link to Africa," he explains. "It was my way of taking part of that culture and spreading it all over the world."

tuckdog

Rising Star
Registered
Dumb ass:

There is a small object that helps illustrate the complexity of Earth, Wind & Fire's achievement - an African thumb piano called a kalimba. The kalimba is clearly close to Maurice White's heart, he introduced it to millions of listeners by making it a centerpiece of Earth, Wind & Fire's spectacular concerts. It was a staple of the group's albums. White even named his production company Kalimba Productions. "The kalimba represented my link to Africa," he explains. "It was my way of taking part of that culture and spreading it all over the world."

:yes:

Kang

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Mind you this is a side 2 song, not the main song.
Listen to the angelic voices of Dennis Bonyeme (the composer)
Carlito Lassa, Lokombe Ntal, Djo Djo Ikomo...Even the angels
in heaven were dancing..

What's this BULLSHIT!?!?!?!

BullShit.jpg