"The Iron Claw" TRAILER - Von Erich family biopic (Old School wrestling heads...)

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
It might be too niche, but Hollywood could really do an entire genre on wrestling families/stories. Basically do what Dark Side of the Ring did but dramatize it for the silver screen. lolz, I would love to see a Hart family film.

Last edited:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Bret Hart states in his autobiography, My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling, that while he and Kerry were on the road to Fort Wayne, Indiana, on October 29, 1990, Kerry had told him that he had decided to join his late brothers in heaven, and was waiting for God to tell him when. Bret told Kerry that his living daughters would need him more than his late brothers. Kerry mostly convinced Bret that he had changed his mind, but Bret feared that it was only words. Kerry told Bret again in the summer of 1992 that he wanted to follow his three late brothers David, Mike and Chris (the latter two of whom had died by suicide), and that they were calling him. Kerry's marriage had fallen apart earlier in 1992 and according to Hart, Kerry believed that his death was inevitable.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Bret Hart states in his autobiography, My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling, that while he and Kerry were on the road to Fort Wayne, Indiana, on October 29, 1990, Kerry had told him that he had decided to join his late brothers in heaven, and was waiting for God to tell him when. Bret told Kerry that his living daughters would need him more than his late brothers. Kerry mostly convinced Bret that he had changed his mind, but Bret feared that it was only words. Kerry told Bret again in the summer of 1992 that he wanted to follow his three late brothers David, Mike and Chris (the latter two of whom had died by suicide), and that they were calling him. Kerry's marriage had fallen apart earlier in 1992 and according to Hart, Kerry believed that his death was inevitable.
I may have to track this book down. Damn, that's a sad ass story, but I imagine Bret Hart has tons of interesting stories and experiences

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder what they goinna on
, because the Von Erich’s got so much drama you could do a Tv series on them if you got good writers.
Since Kevin wrote it I wonder if he gonna put his exploits in it or is he gonna just trash his brothers

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The fuck is Efron doing to his face?

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I don't remember Kerry vonneric being that jacked but it's a movie so whatever. I remember one of the was found dead on
the outskirts of Dallas I think.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
It might be too niche, but Hollywood could really do an entire genre on wrestling families/stories. Basically do what Dark Side of the Ring did but dramatize it for the silver screen. lolz, I would love to see a Hart family film.
I still haven't finished the g.l.o.w. series on Netflix.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m happy to see Jeremy Allen White getting some shine on the silver screen. I always thought he was a good actor.
He's in his bag. To go from the Bear to this....he's in his shit right now. Shameless heads...I didn't realize how long that shit been on we basically grew up with this dude. Good for him he done came far.