"The Iron Claw" TRAILER - Von Erich family biopic (Old School wrestling heads...)

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah I honestly thought he looked different but honestly I remember him as that kid on High School Musical so II just thought he got older. But yeah that looks like cosmetic surgery maybe because of the wreck I guess? But that must've been a massive car wreck.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
Man looking back Kerry Von Erich should have been named the Total Package not Lex Luger. That dude had a better body than Lex Luger and the Ultimate Warrior. That whole family was talented. Man Kevin wrestling with no shoes. I didn't realize until recently that Stone Cold was the same guy from the Chris Adams School of Wrestling. I hated that guy.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
I'm looking at The Iron Claw looking at the guy playing Kerry Von Erich thinking to myself dude did you train for this role. Kerry Von Erich was a specimen. I was a teenager around this time and started going to the gym because I wanted to look like that. Really this movie bring back memories I only remember Ric Flair from the time in Mid South when he had a match with Ted Dibiase. At the time Gino Hernandez was the guy I remember as being the jet flying guy who supposedly dated Farrah Fawcett.

I wonder if this movie deals with Chris Adams feud with Stunning Steve Austin.

I gotta be honest I didn't even realize this was Stone Cold Steve Austin until a few years ago. I never really like Stone Cold but I loved Stunning Steve with Jeannie.

PliggaNease

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm looking at The Iron Claw looking at the guy playing Kerry Von Erich thinking to myself dude did you train for this role. Kerry Von Erich was a specimen. I was a teenager around this time and started going to the gym because I wanted to look like that. Really this movie bring back memories I only remember Ric Flair from the time in Mid South when he had a match with Ted Dibiase. At the time Gino Hernandez was the guy I remember as being the jet flying guy who supposedly dated Farrah Fawcett.

I wonder if this movie deals with Chris Adams feud with Stunning Steve Austin.

I gotta be honest I didn't even realize this was Stone Cold Steve Austin until a few years ago. I never really like Stone Cold but I loved Stunning Steve with Jeannie.

It's always weird seeing his old matches back when he had hair and what seems like a totally different wrestling style.