The Legacy of FBA & ADOS

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let ppl know what fba ados has been about .. ‍♂️

FBA and ADOS have Louisiana in their crosshairs. All of a sudden the Black creoles are either white or Haitian and thus need to exit the Black race immediately according to them.

Of all the things these two groups could be doing to help Black Americans, they have chosen this time-wasting bullshit. Which has turned me completely off from both groups.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FBA and ADOS have Louisiana in their crosshairs. All of a sudden the Black creoles are either white or Haitian and thus need to exit the Black race immediately according to them.

Of all the things these two groups could be doing to help Black Americans, they have chosen this time-wasting bullshit. Which has turned me completely off from both groups.
according to them Roland is a "tether" becos he has 1 great great grandmother who came to Louisiana from Haiti but Tariq's wife who is half white of possibly Haitian or other carribean father is FBA and of course they call Malcolm X a tether too

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
according to them Roland is a "tether" becos he has 1 great great grandmother who came to Louisiana from Haiti but Tariq's wife who is half white of possibly Haitian or other carribean father is FBA and of course they call Malcolm X a tether too

This is the foolishness that these groups have devolved into.

Nobody with half of a brain and who actually touches grass daily can take this shit seriously.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

some random speaks for 2 billion africans? how many black americans literally say the same thing about black america?
or should we share videos of tariq & ur fba crew making mockery of of an african immigrant child getting shot in the head & ur fba crew mocking the kid's family ?

we know ur main fba drive is to try to prove something that doesnt exist so u can then justify ur hatefu nazi like ideology & hatred but the more u post the more u reveal urself for what the fba cult is all about

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is this hate about? Why do y'all hate fba so much??????? Y'all really want to be white
so the fba cultist who posted that hateful disgusting defiling dehumanizing comment under that image is fine but the person who exposed him is the one who hates fba ...? riight ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so the fba cultist who posted that hateful disgusting defiling dehumanizing comment under that image is fine but the person who exposed him is the one who hates fba ...? riight ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gotdayum man, to be honest I don't think anyone could be this stupid. The more plausible explanation is your an agent sent to sew discord between lineages ...

Last edited:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White Supremacist: We seek to remove all non whites off the face of the earth!!!

FBA: We have to end white supremacy worldwide at all costs!!!

Tethers: You have to go through us first FBA cultists akata!! We'll never let you end white supremacy!!!

FBA:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gotdayum man, to be honest I don't think anyone could be this stupid. The more plausible explanation is your an agent sent to sew discord between lineages ...

yeah the one who posted the comment under the image isnt the one sewing discord but the one who exposed the cult for who they are .. and u think ure the intelligent one ? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White Supremacist: We seek to remove all non whites off the face of the earth!!!

FBA: We have to end white supremacy worldwide at all costs!!!

Tethers: You have to go through us first FBA cultists akata!! We'll never let you end white supremacy!!!

FBA:

the ones spewing white supremacist rhetoric verbatim about africans & black immigrants, the ones who literally align with PFIR+ FAIR (white nationalist orgs , isnt one of ur cult founders a board member of pfir ?) trump & his party, the ones who mock africans culture, food, lifestyle, religions, countries ( &we thought this was about reparations yet yall stay spewing white supremacist rhetoric at africans all the way in africa who aint involved with ur reparations) mocking african children dying in warzones & black immigrant kids getting their heads blown off by crakkas are the ones u claim r seeking to end white supremacy..??? sure & when was the last time u buss ur guns on white supremacists..? :roflmao::roflmao:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the ones spewing white supremacist rhetoric verbatim about africans & black immigrants, the ones who literally align with PFIR+ FAIR (white nationalist orgs , isnt one of ur cult founders a board member of pfir ?) trump & his party, the ones who mock africans culture, food, lifestyle, religions, countries ( &we thought this was about reparations yet yall stay spewing white supremacist rhetoric at africans all the way in africa who aint involved with ur reparations) mocking african children dying in warzones & black immigrant kids getting their heads blown off by crakkas are the ones u claim r seeking to end white supremacy..??? sure & when was the last time u buss ur guns on white supremacists..? :roflmao::roflmao:

Bro your the only 1 on this board spewing racial hate against lineages. It begins and ends with you on here @mangobob79 stop lying

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Bro your the only 1 on this board spewing racial hate against lineages. It begins and ends with you on here @mangobob79 stop lying

Exactly! And he starts multiple threads doing it. If we start thread talking about the racial wealth gap, reparations, financial struggles affecting Black America, the legacy of American chattel slavery, or anything else of the sort, he and his minions will be the first to pop in and derail the thread!

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
some random speaks for 2 billion africans? how many black americans literally say the same thing about black america?
or should we share videos of tariq & ur fba crew making mockery of of an african immigrant child getting shot in the head & ur fba crew mocking the kid's family ?

we know ur main fba drive is to try to prove something that doesnt exist so u can then justify ur hatefu nazi like ideology & hatred but the more u post the more u reveal urself for what the fba cult is all about

You do nothing but post randoms from Twitter and act as if they speak for all of Black America. Why don't you condemn what that Congolese guy had to say?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
again i asked for proof of the lies ..u ignore deflect & bring nothing

everyone on this board who has followed this discussion know the ppl who have spewed "racial hatred against lineages"
u literally have a fellow cultist used a genocidal word against africans & call them "tethers" but wanna talk about "
spewing racial hate against lineages"

now u try to move on to another narrative to cover ur last one and only keep exposing ur hatecult

. im glad u speak cos people can literally see it so folks cant deny it.. thank for playing

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

About four years ago, when I read the original ados website mission statement (before it got scrubbed after getting called out) that praised the GOP, and praised Regan's "trickle-down economics" bullshit, I knew from jump that ragtag hashtag was a joke.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
again i asked for proof of the lies ..u ignore deflect & bring nothing

everyone on this board who has followed this discussion know the ppl who have spewed "racial hatred against lineages"
u literally have a fellow cultist used a genocidal word against africans & call them "tethers" but wanna talk about "

now u try to move on to another narrative to cover ur last one and only keep exposing ur hatecult

. im glad u speak cos people can literally see it so folks cant deny it.. thank for playing

Why do you identify as a tether??

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
About four years ago, when I read the original ados website mission statement (before it got scrubbed after getting called out) that praised the GOP, and praised Regan's "trickle-down economics" bullshit, I knew from jump that ragtag hashtag was a joke.
I know folks who archived that original website on day 1, they show how they came back 48hrs later to edit & scrub the website..!!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly! And he starts multiple threads doing it. If we start thread talking about the racial wealth gap, reparations, financial struggles affecting Black America, the legacy of American chattel slavery, or anything else of the sort, he and his minions will be the first to pop in and derail the thread!
u create these scenarios in ur head that u wish to be true so u can justify ur hate group ideology....

SHOW ME ONE TIME WHERE IVE "POPPED IN TO DERAIL A THREAD" ANYONE STARTED ON "RACIAL WEALTH GAP, REPARATIONS, FINANCIAL STRUGGLES AFFECTING BLACK AMERICA, THE LEGACY OF CHATTEL SLAVERY "

SHOW ME ONE TIME ..

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Why don’t you immigrants go back to your homeland and fix it up instead of worrying about Black Americans delineating all of the time. You’re so use to eating off black Americans plate that you feel entitled now that we want to separate from you. You know you need us we don’t need you. You know you’re fucked once we finally and completely delineate!

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not true

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know folks who archived that original website on day 1, they show how they came back 48hrs later to edit & scrub the website..!!

Yep, myself and others posted archived screenshots in another thread. The current xenophobic activity of those hashtags has a direct correlation to the mission statement verbiage what was scrubbed off the original website.