The Memphis Police Department has terminated five black police officers that brutally beat Tyre NicholsUPDATE-$550M LAWSUIT AGAINST MEMPHIS & COPS

Bluelaser

Rising Star
Registered
All five had only 3-6 years on the job, but were allowed to basically run the streets in that Scorpion team.... with no supervision....no Seargent around... they're nice and young to do a looooong stint..... won't be no dying early cause they were put in prison in their 50's.....they'll all be getting that daily beatdown if they don't caitch a shiv in the yard or shower
:itsawrap:

I hear what ya saying and I agree but I got a feeling the prison warden and correctional officers will most likely place them in protective custody.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
I believe because they were black they were served up on a platter. Had they been White it would have been a lot slower if they would have been served up at all. That's the difference.

Fuck da differences. Fuck 'em all. Time & time again it's been shown that Black folks can't get away with da same shit that these peckerwoods do, yet, these same comments are frequently made. Would y'all had preferred if da response had been slower or if they were allowed to get away scot free for this bullshit like their o'fay counterparts??? Like, which one is it???

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
That beating looked like the cops were taking their anger out on Nichols. They beat him like it a personal thing between him and the cops, almost as if they knew him and were getting some getback.
Exactly what I saw. There were pauses and breaks to line him up, recalculate and reload hits. This shit felt personal.

Fuck anyone wearing a uniform though.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
i cant wait till prison fiends get hold of these cops, i just cannot wait,
each and every one of these demon cops HAVE to die the most painful possible.

how these these fat, unfit out of breath, non-english speaking neanderthal cunts were cops in the first place is another issue.
Fucking police, die motherfuckers die motherfuckers, die.

Allister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Being from the M-town I’m familiar with black cops and others that keep the same racist mentality as some whites. Typically they the niccas that didn’t get a lot of women or respect growing up, hence they go the police department to learn how to legally terrorize those that they deem as inferior to them. Memphis has always had a race problem ever since before King in ‘68.
RIP to this young brotha.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
That beating looked like the cops were taking their anger out on Nichols. They beat him like it a personal thing between him and the cops, almost as if they knew him and were getting some getback.
Yeh I saw that too

They gave him a hood beat down that you'd see when some dudes would get after a dude -

But imma keep it a buc with you - put some jerseys or hoodies on these dudes as if they were regular people and that shit is all over the Gram or Worldstar ...with dudes laughing about how this is hoodlife - ive seen videos a plenty how a dude beat a dudes ass and kick a dude while he's down or stomp on him after someone else knocked a dude down ...

We watch that kinda shit as entertainment on social media ....so can we really be surprised ??