The new world's largest cruise ship/floating petri dish just hit the ocean — the gargantuan 7,600-guest vessel ahead of its 2024 debut

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
When you get the Norovirus for a week..... spend that week hugging the fucking toilet throwing up and trying to hurl when theres nothing left to come out...... bouts of explosive diarrhea where you feel like there's nothing, but your intestines left to come out and it feels like your body is trying to do just that.... your view will change.....

:itsawrap: :itsawrap: :itsawrap:

Nah... since u mentioned the germs... i would take oregano, sage and some garlic herbs before i go and take some with me...if i actually went... im not gonna let some stuff like that ruin my fun...but i get it many people dont look for solutions before they go...respect for the info...but dem boat rides aint for me....

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Nah... since u mentioned the germs... i would take oregano, sage and some garlic herbs before i go and take some with me...if i actually went... im not gonna let some stuff like that ruin my fun...but i get it many people dont look for solutions before they go...respect for the info...but dem boat rides aint for me....
LOL you think that will stop a virus that’s already invaded your body? Good luck

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
To go conspiracy.

That thing can have a second use for whatever global apocalypse that is due next.

Live on the High Seas while the rest of humanity dies off.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not for nothing...but cruising is what you make it. I just got off Carnival Celebration. 6k people, a few minor annoyances, but I had a blast on the ports.....and the ship was dope. Too much to go into detail...theres plenty of videos

If you gonna cruise....get a suite