The Official 2018-2019 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Steelers would be in the playoffs had Ben not thrown the INT to end the game against the Broncos. It was 2nd down and goal at the fucking 3 with less than 2 minutes left and this idiot throws it to AB who was covered by the DB and a NOSE GUARD. A fucking nose guard got the INT.... he then goes on his radio show and blames it on AB... saying AB should have run a "flat route"...nigga... anytime a fucking Nose Guard gets an INT it's always the QB's fault. Then he blamed the OC... saying that all 4 plays should have been designed for JuJu... he can't read a defense? so they call gotta be pre-designed plays to ONE guy?

He then said it was the center's fault because had he not blocked the nose tackle so well that he would not have been deep enough to get the INT. :smh:
I ahte that crakkka with all my heart. Can't take ownership for shit. But really I blame that Denver loss on Grimble for not running his stupid ass to the right to get in the endzone. Plus, this season is largely on Boswell for just being a pure fuck up all season long. Fucker cost us the Browns, Raiders and Chargers games.

whHsFu.jpg

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I ahte that crakkka with all my heart. Can't take ownership for shit. But really I blame that Denver loss on Grimble for not running his stupid ass to the right to get in the endzone. Plus, this season is largely on Boswell for just being a pure fuck up all season long. Fucker cost us the Browns, Raiders and Chargers games.

whHsFu.jpg

Yeah. Boswell was awful this year

Southpaw

1 of the few blk men on this board
BGOL Investor
Antonio Brown has requested trade, has issues with Ben Roethlisberger, Mike Tomlin

On Tuesday, Roethlisberger made his weekly appearance on 93.7 The Fan to answer questions about the latest Browns-related drama. He called Brown "an incredible talent" and "one of my best friends on the team," and said that "If there was a blow-up [at practice], I sure didn't see it."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...s-issues-with-ben-roethlisberger-mike-tomlin/

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol non Steeler fans in this thread not knowing what the fuck they're talking about :roflmao:

Dude talking about an interception several weeks ago lol. Not the Raiders game and the mistakes in the Saints game......it was an interception several weeks ago that cost the playoffs lol

Good thread Jack see you next season

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Lol non Steeler fans in this thread not knowing what the fuck they're talking about :roflmao:

Dude talking about an interception several weeks ago lol. Not the Raiders game and the mistakes in the Saints game......it was an interception several weeks ago that cost the playoffs lol

Well if you missed the playoffs by one game it matters

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Steelers lost 3 other games after that game so you could blame missing the playoffs on a bunch of things in those games too... hell missed field goals, the tie to Celevland earlier in the season...Real Steeler fans will tell you the Charger and Raiders games cost the season but to pinpoint it to one interception is retarded and something I won't waste anymore keystrokes on.......thanks

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Nope. Literally throwing away a game when you miss the playoffs by one game doesn't matter. In Florida, real Steelers' fans only count that as a half-game. Momentum means nothing either as that game was the start of the slide. Also, falsely blaming your teammates for it has zero bearing on locker room dynamics either. Blaming that play on the best player on your team (when it was your own fault) who then asks for a trade absolutely had no bearing on how this season went.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Exactly. non steeler fans dont have TVs or working eys.. ... they only sell TVs and NFL sunday ticket to REAL steeler fans. Tell em TC!! :lol:

Shoulda paid LeVeon... But i guess REAL steeler fans know he wouldnt have made a difference either.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Yeah it baffles me sometimes what the fuck niggas come in here talkin bout off of ESPN highlights. :smh:

OQBKXq.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The Steelers lost 3 other games after that game so you could blame missing the playoffs on a bunch of things in those games too... hell missed field goals, the tie to Celevland earlier in the season...Real Steeler fans will tell you the Charger and Raiders games cost the season but to pinpoint it to one interception is retarded and something I won't waste anymore keystrokes on.......thanks
Boswell and the refs fucked the Steelers. Plain and simple. Anyone who says anything else doesn't know what the fuck they're talkin about. Period.

SqOpSz.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nope. Literally throwing away a game when you miss the playoffs by one game doesn't matter. In Florida, real Steelers' fans only count that as a half-game. Momentum means nothing either as that game was the start of the slide. Also, falsely blaming your teammates for it has zero bearing on locker room dynamics either. Blaming that play on the best player on your team (when it was your own fault) who then asks for a trade absolutely had no bearing on how this season went.
The bottom line is Brown seems to be jealous of JuJu for winning the team MVP. Brown better be careful talkin all this trade me shit. Fuck around and end up on the Cardinals. :smh: I DON'T BELIEVE BROWN WILL BE TRADED BECAUSE IT WILL BE A HUGE CAP HIT ON THE STEELERS WITH HOW MUCH HE IS STILL OWED IN HIS CONTRACT. Dude better take some meds and chill the fuck out.

NVbpKV.jpg

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
The bottom line is Brown seems to be jealous of JuJu for winning the team MVP. Brown better be careful talkin all this trade me shit. Fuck around and end up on the Cardinals. :smh: I DON'T BELIEVE BROWN WILL BE TRADED BECAUSE IT WILL BE A HUGE CAP HIT ON THE STEELERS WITH HOW MUCH HE IS STILL OWED IN HIS CONTRACT. Dude better take some meds and chill the fuck out.

NVbpKV.jpg

At least not before June 1st.... after that, his cap hit won't be so bad. It's gonna be difficult to move him though. And I don't think many teams are gonna be willing to eat that contract... and the ones that have cap space (like the Chiefs) have way bigger issues on the defensive end

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
At least not before June 1st.... after that, his cap hit won't be so bad. It's gonna be difficult to move him though. And I don't think many teams are gonna be willing to eat that contract... and the ones that have cap space (like the Chiefs) have way bigger issues on the defensive end
Good points.

G2j0Bc.jpg

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor

NVbpKV.jpg
The Colts have a ton of cap room.
It would be ironic that both LeVeon and AB wind up on the Colts

:lol:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah it baffles me sometimes what the fuck niggas come in here talkin bout off of ESPN highlights. :smh:

OQBKXq.jpg

Bgol is full of attention wanting idiots I'm not wasting keystrokes on them this year ill give my opinion and that's that. You got fuckup on ignore he knows this and that idiot still quotes you :roflmao:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boswell and the refs fucked the Steelers. Plain and simple. Anyone who says anything else doesn't know what the fuck they're talkin about. Period.

SqOpSz.jpg

No man an interception in the Denver game :roflmao2:. Killed momentum...not bad coaching decisions and adjustments... horrible kicking... turnovers...and bad calls in the other several games the rest of the season....it was one interception in Denver........bgol full of retarded old fucks.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
No man an interception in the Denver game :roflmao2:. Killed momentum...not bad coaching decisions and adjustments... horrible kicking... turnovers...and bad calls in the other several games the rest of the season....it was one interception in Denver........bgol full of retarded old fucks.
Word. :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

6ZGgHe.jpg