Jay Ringo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
good iphone app for iptv

Jay Ringo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally got my Onn 4K
Works just as good as the five other 4K firesticks in the house.. I'm happy with my purchase.

I just returned 3 of these yesterday smh The one I was testing for 3 months started to lag and crash constantly. Went back to firestick 4k max

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just running my iptv services on tivimate and plex . Shit was smooth the first month then that shit started crashing and getting real buggy

Ok.

Well I'm taking note of that.

I also mostly use IPTV and Plex as well as some Tubi, Pluto and Tablo and a version of Youtube called Smart Tube..

Hopefully I get better results, the price tag is attractive though and rumors that Amazon may disallow sideloading once they develop their own OS is what prompted me to give Walmart a try

Jay Ringo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok.

Well I'm taking note of that.

I also mostly use IPTV and Plex as well as some Tubi, Pluto and Tablo and a version of Youtube called Smart Tube..

Hopefully I get better results, the price tag is attractive though and rumors that Amazon may disallow sideloading once they develop their own OS is what prompted me to give Walmart a try

yeah that was my reason too once I heard the rumors, but that shit became frustrating .

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just came back to add, I do like the chromecast option that the ONN device has.

I needed to catch up on All-American and the CW app is shitty and takes episodes down after a while and trying to load watchseries on the device's browser is a bitch. At least here, I can just cast from a computer.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
I went ahead & bought the one time (lifetime) subscription
It lets you install Tivimate premium on up to 5 different devices

I have a Aunt & Uncle who are retired, & on a fixed income (social security)
So I went ahead & setup a couple chromecast devices with IPTV + Tivimate premium for the fam
They kept complaining about having to scroll so much to find the english channels

I had to go into the Tivimate setings & hide the other languages
No more french, arabic, denmark, spanish, etc, etc
Just USA, Canada, Adults, & a couple UK groups/channels
I had to make everything as easy as humanly possible, b/c you know how 70+ yr olds are, LOL

Thanks for the inspire! I'm going to Moms house tomorrow morning and completing the Firestick, IPTV, and Tivimate for her.

I have IPTV Smarters 24 like yourself. Purchased it last year 6/23. My yearly renewal is coming up. I'm getting a lot of error messages while loading channels, using IPTV Smarters24 and Tivimate Premium. Not sure what's going on.
Lastly, if I have to change to another IPTV service, is there an IPTV provider where I can purchase 2-3 connections that would allow me to utilize them in different households i.e. (My house, Moms house)?

Last edited:

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
I believe some if not all the features features are available . I personally paid for the premium version
Yeah, I'm just going to pay for the lifetime plan $29.99 I believe is the price. The modded one you posted is version 4 while the newest is 5.04.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Someone else already posted CatchOnTV. I'm using the trial now.

Pro: $80 for 3 connections (SWEET!) AND... The QUICK channel loading (It appears their server is fast asf).
Con: provider does not provide m3u, xstream info to utilize app players such as Smarters, Tivimate. They want the customer to ONLY utilize their player. Urgh!

01fixer

Star
Platinum Member
Do the 10 day free trial, you won't be disappointed...

Apollo is great, nice app. For me, my complains are not enough channels and tivimate premium is a great app because of all the features it has. The was Apollo is set up only the live channels work properly on tivimate, while you have to watch everything else using the Apollo app. I used to have Xtremehdtv, I was spoiled the numerous channel. Plus, there were multiple choices on some of the channels I watched the most; but they went from over 17k channels to under 7k channels.. Then they changed recently to only accepting bitcoin, so I left.

01fixer

Star
Platinum Member

Pro: $80 for 3 connections (SWEET!) AND... The QUICK channel loading (It appears their server is fast asf).
Con: provider does not provide m3u, xstream info to utilize app players such as Smarters, Tivimate. They want the customer to ONLY utilize their player. Urgh!
Thanks. I was considering trying IPTV USA. When I clicked on the pricing page, it sent me to a CatchOnTV page.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

80 per month?