colinpowellpoints_300.jpg

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HERU vs. the CHEATING ASS CRACKAS...

PC_Heru-as-aset-1.jpg
VS.
file_145520_8_patriots.jpg

Heru was a warrior. He is depicted as a black man with the head and vision of a hawk... His name is where the word "HERO" is derived from. AGAINST ALL ODDS he will win (review the NFC championship game).

Boston has a notorious police force that likes to crack skulls. Almost every Cac in Boston is either on the force or has a relative or friend in the force (I'm exaggerating, but you get the picture).

Cacs think they are original in this country so they call themselves Patriots...

This superbowl is symbolic.

I could go deeper, but I'll chill for now to see who has their third eye open...

:roflmao::lol:
Take your bullshit fake ass Egyptian garbage and shove it down your throat.
your stupid wall carvings are dumber than Russell wilsons throw.

Your shit goes up there with the mayan end of the world carvings back in 2012

3rd eye open:lol:

more like 3rd grade retard:lol:
:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
:roflmao::lol:
Take your bullshit fake ass Egyptian garbage and shove it down your throat.
your stupid wall carvings are dumber than Russell wilsons throw.

Your shit goes up there with the mayan end of the world carvings back in 2012

3rd eye open:lol:

more like 3rd grade retard:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As somebody said,BGOL was going full retard!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
I can't see how New England wins this game. What they do best Seattle neutralizes. They don't have to double Gronk...and I got a REAL good feeling that Amendola and Edelman aren't going to go across the middle too many times.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As somebody said,BGOL was going full retard!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look at all the fuck boy retards below:lol:

===============================================
I want to see Chancellor light up Gronk

200 times and carried off on a stretcher.
=============================================
Seahawks 35 Pats 24
Rooting for New England is like rooting for cancer
35-17 hawks
Im betting on the Seahawks destroying the Patriots.:dance:
I hope Brady gets carted off the field from a serious concussion but I'm going to be nice and hope for it to happen a little bit into the 4th quarter fuck those cheating lying son of bitchasses pats :dance::dance: :lol::lol:
I want to see the SeaHawks destroy the Patriots!:dance::dance::dance::dance:
Fuck the Patriots and racist ass Boston, let's go Seahawks!
Everybody still picking the Pats.
This will be Wilson's coming out party.
I'm only pulling for the Seahawks because imagine beating Peyton Manning and Tom Brady back to back to win TWO rings. That's some shit. Imagine Russell saying "I beat both Peyton and Tom to win my two rings". If Russell wins this Superbowl if I was him I'll retire. Not only you got two rings, you got two rings from beating two of the best QBs in NFL history, go out on that note. You are not promise a healthy life after the NFL. If you got two rings and can still walk upright, I'll leave on that note.
You beat Peyton Manning for your first ring
You beat Aaron Rodgers in a come back victory in overtime.
You beat Tom Brady to win your second ring
.... yep, I'll wrap it up and call it an early career.
============================================================
People are starting to lean towards NE.
White "people" ?
I think Seattle's gonna mob them...they're younger and Carroll gets this generation. Plus Russell Wilson never has back to back bad games.
================================

During the game!!!
Brady got touched ....like a kid at penn state. INT
:lol:
Hawks buttered Tom up and he thought shit was sweet :lol:
================================================================
somebody need to fuck edelman up
Exactly that little piece of shit :angry:
10963878_1539047223047636_1757691766_n.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Edelman doesn't only line up in the slot tho. He lines up outside and plays the X,Y role when called for. Welker was pretty much exclusively in the slot.

Thank you cheercomp!
Sometimes I think dudes have never seen the patriots play.

All they see is small receiver and think "ok he plays the slot":smh:
Patriots put everybody everywhere and wait for the other team to fall into the mismatch .
Then boom !!
they end up on the outside with a linebacker on Gronk.
Touchdown!!

No i know what the hell im talking about. Dude did all of his damage in the long parts of the field from the slot position. he did not line up as the primary once.

the only time he lined up in a traditional primary slot was in the red zone on that option route play that he did twice. 1 time brady missed him the next time down the field they hit it.

dude could not line up and be a #1 receiver with all attention paid to him and the patriots be successful which means he is not an elite receiver no matter what his production is.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
The retard of the thread was the Egyptian shit....:roflmao::roflmao

Ancient Egypt,Patriots/SeaHawks....yeah,I see the connection:lol::lol:

Top_Bunk

Support BGOL
Registered
you got marshawn lynch on the goal line

that is what gets people fired.

you've got marshawn fucking lynch there's no way that they're going to stop him

no way.

Had flashbacks of bcs championship game with lendale white who was equivalent of marshawn lynch

And he couldn't get the first down against Vince youngs Texas horns

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
My man Malcolm...:lol::lol::lol:

New England Patriots football player Malcolm Butler waves to fans during a parade in his honor Saturday, Feb. 21, 2015, in downtown Vicksburg, Miss. The parade included 70 floats, marching bands and two people in chicken costumes dancing alongside a Popeyes truck float. The 24-year-old Butler had the winning, goal-line interception in the final minute for the New England Patriots in their Super Bowl victory over the Seattle Seahawks on Feb. 1.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Percy Harvin to the New England Patriots? Why not?
Feb. 25, 2015
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...cy-harvin-to-the-new-england-patriots-why-not

The budding consensus among those with a line into Percy Harvin suggests that he might stay in the AFC East, or at least pay a visit to the New York Jets' biggest rival if a reworked contract cannot be figured out.

On Tuesday, The Boston Globe's Chris Gasper added to the mix by saying that New England has "always liked" Harvin, and that the Pats traded out of the No. 23 pick in the 2009 draft because Harvin was nabbed by the Vikings at No. 22.

From where we're sitting, the answer is pretty obvious: Why not?

New England has absolutely nothing to lose from here after clinching their fourth Super Bowl title since 2001. Even if, in four years, Tom Brady and Bill Belichick retire together having not made another playoff appearance, their legacies have been cemented.

This is why adding a dynamic player like Harvin should seem like a no-brainer. He can add firepower to an offense that already out-dueled the best defense in football. He can take some pressure off Brady and put limitless possibilities on the table for offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels.

It's easy to say that because Harvin has a questionable reputation, New England would be the perfect fit. We have no way of knowing whether that is true.

But it is pretty easy to say that Belichick would not be criticized heavily for swinging and missing on a move like this based on his track record.

And if you have the chance to add a dynamic 26-year-old wideout heading into the prime of his career, why not do it?

The latest Around The NFL Podcast previews free agency and tells you which big-name players could be released. Find more Around The NFL content on NFL NOW.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Percy Harvin to the New England Patriots? Why not?
Feb. 25, 2015
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...cy-harvin-to-the-new-england-patriots-why-not

The budding consensus among those with a line into Percy Harvin suggests that he might stay in the AFC East, or at least pay a visit to the New York Jets' biggest rival if a reworked contract cannot be figured out.

On Tuesday, The Boston Globe's Chris Gasper added to the mix by saying that New England has "always liked" Harvin, and that the Pats traded out of the No. 23 pick in the 2009 draft because Harvin was nabbed by the Vikings at No. 22.

From where we're sitting, the answer is pretty obvious: Why not?

New England has absolutely nothing to lose from here after clinching their fourth Super Bowl title since 2001. Even if, in four years, Tom Brady and Bill Belichick retire together having not made another playoff appearance, their legacies have been cemented.

This is why adding a dynamic player like Harvin should seem like a no-brainer. He can add firepower to an offense that already out-dueled the best defense in football. He can take some pressure off Brady and put limitless possibilities on the table for offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels.

It's easy to say that because Harvin has a questionable reputation, New England would be the perfect fit. We have no way of knowing whether that is true.

But it is pretty easy to say that Belichick would not be criticized heavily for swinging and missing on a move like this based on his track record.

And if you have the chance to add a dynamic 26-year-old wideout heading into the prime of his career, why not do it?

The latest Around The NFL Podcast previews free agency and tells you which big-name players could be released. Find more Around The NFL content on NFL NOW.

Jets just taking L's left and right.