The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
CLOT X NIKE"ROYALE UNIVERSITY BLUE SILK" AIR FORCE 1

October 18, online at JUICESTORE.com starting at 12pm (HKT).

Should have good resale value

img_4217_copy_2048x2048.jpg

img_4218_copy_2048x2048.jpg

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
they wont draw as much as the satins but they should be a quick flip for a 50-100 profit.
I havent seen the stock numbers yet, but I am guessing nike gonna release a lot of pairs.
the unc and first class og both tanked

Thanks. Could always go for another pair

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh they are gonna go up, I had the TS 4s and sold them for 550 soon as I got them, they are up over 700 today. I am holding these 6s and I already been offered 700 cash in hand and willing to pick up.
They are a definite hold and if you dont need the cash keep them for as long u can.

I have a friend whose hustle is sneaker flipping......he said to hold on to them for a few months.

go on StockX or GOAT....see what they're going for right now...:lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
you sound butt hurt, guess you ain't making any money in the game.

Why would I care? That someone who never participated in a thread that existed for damn near a decade suddenly takes it over and post to himself for clout? You're everything wrong with sneakers today. A bunch of people with no knowledge or love of sneakers trying to make a buck.

You have to notice nobody even comments in this thread anymore. I wonder why. :hmm:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Lol, I started participating to help cats get paper, that dont mean I ain't have or collect sneakers prior. You should like a 15 yo twitter kid crying about how resellers make it so unfair because we have the tools to cop shit they cant.
Lemme know if you wanna buy passes to sneaker con this weekend, you can go cry there and see how many people listen.
I must have some type of knowledge, since every piece of advice you have given out to cats have steered them away from money.

Why would I care? That someone who never participated in a thread that existed for damn near a decade suddenly takes it over and post to himself for clout? You're everything wrong with sneakers today. A bunch of people with no knowledge or love of sneakers trying to make a buck.

You have to notice nobody even comments in this thread anymore. I wonder why. :hmm:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Lol, I started participating to help cats get paper, that dont mean I ain't have or collect sneakers prior. You should like a 15 yo twitter kid crying about how resellers make it so unfair because we have the tools to cop shit they cant.
Lemme know if you wanna buy passes to sneaker con this weekend, you can go cry there and see how many people listen.
I must have some type of knowledge, since every piece of advice you have given out to cats have steered them away from money.

Congrats, you've accomplished something in life

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I feel I should come online and help those who want to make money.
Maybe it bothers you to see brothers getting paper.
Ot like I said earlier maybe you just whining cuz u cant do what i do.

Not if you feel the need to come online to brag about making money on sneakers. :smh:

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they wont draw as much as the satins but they should be a quick flip for a 50-100 profit.
I havent seen the stock numbers yet, but I am guessing nike gonna release a lot of pairs.
the unc and first class og both tanked
Forget the satin I hope they go for the previous two shattered. Used ones are going for $700:eek2:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just started fucking with the SNKRS app. Didn’t seem that crazy as far as shit selling out from what I saw on the bigger releases this week. Off the strength of this thread, I’m a try my first cop with shatters tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.:cool:

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just started fucking with the SNKRS app. Didn’t seem that crazy as far as shit selling out from what I saw on the bigger releases this week. Off the strength of this thread, I’m a try my first cop with shatters tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.:cool:

Were you successful?