The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No u didnt.
In a 6-7 that shoe goes for $325 on the low end.
I have 2 pair 8.5 and an 11.
I was offered $350 for the 8.5 and turned it down,
Yeah he came up if he got them for 255. Nobody selling them that cheap unless they fake but GOAT and shit shouldn't have fakes.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
No u didnt.
In a 6-7 that shoe goes for $325 on the low end.
I have 2 pair 8.5 and an 11.
I was offered $350 for the 8.5 and turned it down,
And I just double checked they have 6.5 for
265 and 7 for 262

also 244 on stock x but the delivery takes too long

So you might want to check your sources

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN that mint green is so got damn cold
PXL-20201005-213829641.jpg

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
There is human error I got a nike/comme de garcon collab for $150 and everywhere else they were $300
and then after i got em everyone on goat was selling them for $300+
It’s not human error, I don’t lie. Them shits still prices at 255 on goat app. I don’t where the three of you are checking

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Sneakers is awesome
help me understand the allure. I mean, to me they seem like overprice sneakers. the market seems to be artificial. a sneaker manufacturer purposely creates a limited amount of sneakers to drive up the demand, and then resellers come into the market and drive them up even more, and then the consumer will buy them but some won't wear them, just to have them. The sneakers craze remind of the "throwback jersey" trend, the "car rim trend" or the "red bottom trend". Just seem to me that people are just spending money on shit that really have no real world value. Notice, I'm not being a jackass and attacking anyone, just asking questions fam, lets lets keep the focus on the topic please.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
help me understand the allure. I mean, to me they seem like overprice sneakers. the market seems to be artificial. a sneaker manufacturer purposely creates a limited amount of sneakers to drive up the demand, and then resellers come into the market and drive them up even more, and then the consumer will buy them but some won't wear them, just to have them. The sneakers craze remind of the "throwback jersey" trend, the "car rim trend" or the "red bottom trend". Just seem to me that people are just spending money on shit that really have no real world value. Notice, I'm not being a jackass and attacking anyone, just asking questions fam, lets lets keep the focus on the topic please.

You’re right for the most part, not about your comparison trends but about the market.

We can try to explain it to you but it won’t matter because you won’t understand. It’s not bad on your part, it’s just a feeling and a passion many have about shoes.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
6.5 and below anything is a youth size and there are 7Youth and a mens size 7 which became more common in the last 19-20 years and women wearing mens sneaker has a lot to do with that.

There's a difference in a 7Y and a mens 7,one's much more narrow

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
6.5 and below anything is a youth size and there are 7Youth and a mens size 7 which became more common in the last 19-20 years and women wearing mens sneaker has a lot to do with that.

There's a difference in a 7Y and a mens 7,one's much more narrow

And a 6.5 is what type of shoe that @jasonblacc purchased?

PeskyElasticEasternglasslizard-size_restricted.gif

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
6117ea423350a285439828.png

6117ea84c52bf272046771.png

Tell me more

P.Diddys-Seizure-Like-Dance-Gif.gif

Breh you know enough about shoes that (gs) means grade school.
Anyone ask me for a 6.5 that is a mens shoe and that is what they gonna get.
If they ask for a 6.5 Y imma tell them I dont fuck with kids shoes.
If I hear 6.5 without the y or (gs) imma automatically assume its a mens shoe.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

The sneaker game has become a business in that sense

However collaborations that come out only one is wonderful for the game imo
If you have them then you have a piece of art.

Honestly the ppl not wearing sneakers no judgement but they're doing it wrong
If you are a reseller cool.
If you're a collector you wear em and keep em clean you literally need to wear them to stretch the rubber so they won't crumble a lot of ppl gonna be mad as shit when they go and pull out some old shoes and they fall apart

Its just the thrill I been wearing my Travis lows all week and the looks and the acknowledgement from ppl in the know ?

Nothing like it

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The sneaker game has become a business in that sense

However collaborations that come out only one is wonderful for the game imo
If you have them then you have a piece of art.

Honestly the ppl not wearing sneakers no judgement but they're doing it wrong
If you are a reseller cool.
If you're a collector you wear em and keep em clean you literally need to wear them to stretch the rubber so they won't crumble a lot of ppl gonna be mad as shit when they go and pull out some old shoes and they fall apart

Its just the thrill I been wearing my Travis lows all week and the looks and the acknowledgement from ppl in the know ?

Nothing like it
Happened to me in Florida a couple of weeks ago with my blue off white jordan 1's. The looks and the comments are endless. I was at Miami Beach a couple of years ago. A girl gave me her number because of the kicks. Didnt even have to say anything