The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rocking these today
IMG-20211129-135910.jpg

Disclaimer - I am not a LeBron fan, but these were too hard to pass up at the time... 3 total pairs of LeBron's

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re right. But you got beef with Lebron? :confused:
Nah not beef, I like LeBron the person, but the basketball player I'm not a big fan of... Elite talent, but I wasn't a fan of his antics when he first came to the league - the sideline dancing, complaining to the refs, and the flopping... I'm a KD and Kobe guy

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah not beef, I like LeBron the person, but the basketball player I'm not a big fan of... Elite talent, but I wasn't a fan of his antics when he first came to the league - the sideline dancing, complaining to the refs, and the flopping... I'm a KD and Kobe guy

I’m a fan of all three and a born Lakers fan.
I could pick apart all three as far as incidents and character flaws though! :lol:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m a fan of all three and a born Lakers fan.
I could pick apart all three as far as incidents and character flaws though! :lol:
Oh no doubt, I ain't say they were saints... KD went to UTexas - home state fan even tho UNC who I root for... Kobe is the closest well ever get to a Jordan clone - so that's where my fandom comes from... I don't necessarily root against LeBron, I just don't root for him... As a Rockets fan I would say Harden on that list, but ehhhhhh... After KD I have no real dawg in the fight

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Rocking these today
IMG-20211129-135910.jpg

Disclaimer - I am not a LeBron fan, but these were too hard to pass up at the time... 3 total pairs of LeBron's

those are tough...no need for the disclaimer
unless you wearing extra high water pants not shorts

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
held out for awhile but a sneaker head I worked with in the city swore these were the most comfortable sneakers ever...
I begrudgingly agree. These what I wear to run random errands (like yesterday with the family & dog...if I am not wearing crocs)

FiCtHdl.jpg

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah bruh I'm a sucker for Air Max 1s... Top 3 shoe style for me

seems like I am addicted to Air Max as well which makes sense since that era was right in my wheelhouse
I think I've had more 90s, 95s & 1s then any other sneakers but 95s are my favs

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I dealt with that for a while with my girl until I copped her a pair, now she's addicted to em... Got more pairs than I do now

My girl just understood I have a lot of shoes and like shoes.
She didn't understand it REALLY until I showed her what my Solar Red and OW/1's cost on the resell market