Rising Star
OG Investor
new-balance-990v3-m990al3-made-in-usa-release-date-1.jpg

MacNeverSlip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Felt like there would be
Couple friends missed out though
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a restock. Seems like everything has gotten a restock lately

There were a little over 11,000 pair in my size on SNKRS and I still took L’s on two phones. I called my FinishLine this morning and they had my size. Copped them that way.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Felt like there would be
Couple friends missed out though
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a restock. Seems like everything has gotten a restock lately

I am here in SF and I went to Undefeated this morn with my buddy kid and grabbed 2 pair in store. There was like 20 people in line. I hit 2 accts on Snkrs app. Snkrs app had like 700k pair

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Hit on today’s release of Jordan 4s Infared
Pretty shocked since I almost never hit in general, wear a 12 and never hit on an early release

Last edited:

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Any yall still flipping kicks for money? Anybody be finding gems at Ross or Burlington then flip 3x?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I hate the way they wrinkle at the toe box. These are supposedly better though. And I really don't like the padded ones, which explains why I still have Flint's DS from 2005. I use my low black/maize ones for the gym. I like them for other people, but not really myself. Even these, I'll be wearing them with sweats and jogging pants to the store most likely.

and

nike-lebron-8-v2-entourage.jpg
Crazy how u was right

Those banana boat 13s was crazy

Annnnd I’m mad I don’t have these pics anymore smh

Fucking tinypic