BGOL Investor
Oh snap !!!

Rereleasing next summer !!! If you know you know !!! @shaddyvillethug

Undefeated-Air-Jordan-4-2025-1068x757.jpg

They'll probably release 8 pairs :rolleyes2:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Just got the the Paris 4s and said to myself they would be the last 4s I buy but these go hard

I grabbed the Paris too.
They are fire, look like the Kaws but 2500 cheaper.
Those undefeated were been fire, 30k to touch a pair, ill be on them when they rerelease at retail.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess.
They are like 11 lows, you either love em or hate em

Again, that's "AN" opinion but 11 lows?

stephen-a-smith-what.gif

this-is-blasphemy-mark-philips.gif

In all seriousness you don't like them, but they're one of the illest designs Nike ever produced.

There's a reason why they were so popular and stood the test of time.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I bought these back in late feb, and never worn them. Looked on goat to see how much they cost, $500.

Those are the reimagened 4's, they go for retail, around 200-220.
The ones you saw for 500 are the 2019 retro bred 4's. 2 different shoes.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those are the reimagened 4's, they go for retail, around 200-220.
The ones you saw for 500 are the 2019 retro bred 4's. 2 different shoes.

you know on the goat app you can see how much your shoes cost. That bitch said $500 the other day.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@REDLINE I got the foam royal on the shock today, cant wait to sell them ! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You're funny :lol:

I didn't get a pair because I don't need them, plus I don't like the blue on the carbon fiber. In hindsight at least there's a way to tell a difference.

Let me know how much you get for them because I didn't think that resale would be much.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
You're funny :lol:

I didn't get a pair because I don't need them, plus I don't like the blue on the carbon fiber. In hindsight at least there's a way to tell a difference.

Let me know how much you get for them because I didn't think that resale would be much.

Its not high, I know a few people that want them so Ill charge 20-30 over retail.
I havent seen the stock numbers on for the release but I think they are going to be up there.