The Roast of Shannon Sharpe, ft. Snoop, Kai Cenat, Cam Newton, Godfrey & Lavell Crawford | lost 200 million dollaz

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

In the latest episode from the Bionic Six, the room reacts to Shannon Sharpe’s week in which he went live on Instagram while engaging in sexual acts (28:54)

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Unc said current sponsors..... six and seven figure sponsors said they weren't sure if they wanted to continue their relationship with Club ShayShay, Shannon and etc.

So he lost current and potential future sponsors.

He also said he had a guest booked that was going to be his most high profile guest ever.....

I haven't heard any hints but it sounds like it may have been an Beyoncé level person..... not saying it was her, but he said that that interview...... would've been HUUUGE..... just based on the person being there.

Oh and also he said he put $100 - $200 million at risk as well

Man Shannon full of shit.

The "leak" risking $200 million in deals.
I said the same thing Shannon lying about the potential list money and about being embarrassed, he's milking this for all it's worth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Unc said current sponsors..... six and seven figure sponsors said they weren't sure if they wanted to continue their relationship with Club ShayShay, Shannon and etc.

So he lost current and potential future sponsors.

He also said he had a guest booked that was going to be his most high profile guest ever.....

I haven't heard any hints but it sounds like it may have been an Beyoncé level person..... not saying it was her, but he said that that interview...... would've been HUUUGE..... just based on the person being there.

Oh and also he said he put $100 - $200 million at risk as well

Man Shannon full of shit.

The "leak" risking $200 million in deals.
I said the same thing Shannon lying about the potential list money and about being embarrassed, he's milking this for all it's worth