The Roast of Shannon Sharpe, ft. Snoop, Kai Cenat, Cam Newton, Godfrey & Lavell Crawford | lost 200 million dollaz

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
"I aint hear no lisp when he was up in it... That ass made him sound eloquent" - Lavell Crawford :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's been a long week for Shannon Sharpe, and just when he thought it was over, Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson calls in some very special guests to roast Unc. Watch the Roast of Shannon Sharpe featuring Snoop Dogg, Kai Cenat, Cam Newton, Lavell Crawford, and Godfrey.

00:00 - Intro 05:00 - Bills crush Dolphins 22:30 - Lavell Crawford Joins 44:50 - Kai Cenat Joins 57:40 - Godfrey Joins 01:12:30 - Cam Newton Joins 01:22:00 - Snoop Dogg Joins

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Unc said current sponsors..... six and seven figure sponsors said they weren't sure if they wanted to continue their relationship with Club ShayShay, Shannon and etc.

So he lost current and potential future sponsors.

He also said he had a guest booked that was going to be his most high profile guest ever.....

I haven't heard any hints but it sounds like it may have been an Beyoncé level person..... not saying it was her, but he said that that interview...... would've been HUUUGE..... just based on the person being there.

Oh and also he said he put $100 - $200 million at risk as well

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Unc said current sponsors..... six and seven figure sponsors said they weren't sure if they wanted to continue their relationship with Club ShayShay, Shannon and etc.

So he lost current and potential future sponsors.

He also said he had a guest booked that was going to be his most high profile guest ever.....

I haven't heard any hints but it sounds like it may have been an Beyoncé level person..... not saying it was her, but he said that that interview...... would've been HUUUGE..... just based on the person being there.

f**k

they ALL better hold all the OTHER platforms to the same STANDARD.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Aye @playahaitian that was his first time taking ole girl to pound town at that!!

What a hell if a first time!

Would you keep bussing her down?

Real talk? HE BETTER.

Cause now he allowed her to be "famous" and a potential liability if made bitter.

They gonna say that name to Shannon like they say skip wife name Ernestine

Keep her around be extra nice keep receipts and if possible get away at the earliest opportunity

unless he loves her then it is what it is and all the best.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
200 millie

The "leak" risking $200 million in deals.

I believe him, you see the deals Call Her Daddy, Arm Chair Quarterback and Kelce brothers deals.....

Shannon said he's a free agent soon and he was looking to make a deal similar to those

CHD - $125 Million (X multi year)
ACQ - $80 Million (X multi year)
NH - $100 Million 3 years

His last deal with The Volume was alleged to be a multi year deal, in 2023, but it appears he has an option to renew or seek other partners after the first year...... the $$$$ was not disclosed, BUT
look at those other deals.... if he hit all the contract metrics, considering the viral success of multiple interviews, that's a good assumption, he could be sniffing at a 3/4 year $75-$100 million+ deal.

Add in perks and/or ad profit sharing..... I can see him being comfortably in the $140 - $160 mil range

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I believe him
Of course you do. Alot of you niggas still believe in Santa Clause too.

Recording "leaks" late Wednesday afternoon and by 7pm same day he's had conversations to determine $200 million in deals are at risk, organize a roast, a live show, t-shirt and merch sales, while using it all to highlight and promote atleast 3 current sponsors.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course you do. Alot of you niggas still believe in Santa Clause too.

Keep it respectful.

Recording "leaks" late Wednesday afternoon and by 7pm same day he's had conversations to determine $200 million in deals are at risk, organize a roast, a live show, t-shirt and merch sales, while using it all to highlight and promote atleast 3 current sponsors.

This is one of his main sources of income and he has a team of people around him, helping him manage his business. Those contract negotiations aren't new seeing how he is a free agent soon.

As far as the other stuff, if you watched or listened to the roast it wasn't that well organized. Mfkrs were really riffing off the top of their heads.
The show is already scheduled for certain nights a week (3-4)

If he has a deal with current sponsors.....why would he stop promoting them?

yes, make merch about it, cuz if not him, someone else will.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Keep it respectful.

This is one of his main sources of income and he has a team of people around him, helping him manage his business. Those contract negotiations aren't new seeing how he is a free agent soon.

As far as the other stuff, if you watched or listened to the roast it wasn't that well organized. Mfkrs were really riffing off the top of their heads.
The show is already scheduled for certain nights a week (3-4)

If he has a deal with current sponsors.....why would he stop promoting them?

yes, make merch about it, cuz if not him, someone else will.
Lets pretend you had deals on the table of upwards of $200 million. And you then "mistakenly" streamed content which would jeopardize them. Would you then, 3 hours later, organize a roast, merchandise sales, and build an entire show around monetizing that same content and using it to further promote dick pills and other existing sponsorships?

A simple yes or no please.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lets pretend you had deals on the table of upwards of $200 million. And you then "mistakenly" streamed content which would jeopardize them. Would you then, 3 hours later, organize a roast, merchandise sales, and build an entire show around monetizing that same content and using it to further promote dick pills and other existing sponsorships?

A simple yes or no please.

Those things happened the next night, not 3hrs later.

3 hrs later was the apology. (To save his main job ESPN)

ALL of the theatrics was after ESPN (and probably the Volume ) stated nothing would change.

So, to answer your question, if my main employer said I was good and my main content partner said I was good......

yeah, the next night I would definitely do all of those things to maximize $$$ off of my embarrassment and not leave money on the table for others. Hell at 41, I might even do my own fake skits as promo.....he's 56, so he's being more conservative to spare his grand babies.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Those things happened the next night, not 3hrs later.
Every single thing i stated happened 3 hours after the fact except the organized roast show which happened the very next day.
..he's 56, so he's being more conservative to spare his grand babies.
More conservative? He sales dick pills and liquor and traffics in low brow sexual innuendo on a nitely basis. He just devoted two shows and a line of merch to promote a sex tape. Are you drunk?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every single thing i stated happened 3 hours after the fact except the organized roast show which happened the very next day.

More conservative? He sales dick pills and liquor and traffics in low brow sexual innuendo on a nitely basis. He just devoted two shows and a line of merch to promote a sex tape.

The show that same night was the apology show. Ocho made the jokes but Shannon tried to stay remorseful and contained.

The merch came out the next night as well

Are you drunk?

I've already said keep it respectful.....

And yes I said conservative.....

Can you imagine what a Kai Cenat or Ishowspeed would do if the audio or an actual sextape leaked AND WOMEN LIKED IT?!

Thise dudes would be menaces on SM! Haha

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The show that same night was the apology show. Ocho made the jokes but Shannon tried to stay remorseful and contained.

The merch came out the next night as well...
I've already said keep it respectful.....

The apology was half assed and overshadowed by the bragging, and promoting of dick pills and t-shirts. The merchandise sales started that same nite. You're either a liar or idiot. .. respectfully.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The apology was half assed and overshadowed by the bragging, and promoting of dick pills and t-shirts. The merchandise sales started that same nite. You're either a liar or idiot. .. respectfully.
Don’t knock dick pills. It made the Sandy Hook Denier $1 billion dollars poor. And the FDA aren’t real.