The Trump Dump (Take em. Post em)

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The judge is soft. Let Trump punk him for months, talk shit about him and his kids. Judge will be too scared to give him any real punishment. Dude was tossing paper towels at his people and shitting on Hispanics and dude just shrugs.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What's insane to me is that all these red hat wearing so called patriots continue to support a man who has continually throughout his entire existence sh*t and pissed on this country's legacy history tradition and aspirations for his own personal gain and ego.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's insane to me is that all these red hat wearing so called patriots continue to support a man who has continually throughout his entire existence sh*t and pissed on this country's legacy history tradition and aspirations for his own personal gain and ego.
Because it was never about their God or patriotism. Trump harbors the same hate for others, so, it doesn’t matter what he does. What would end Trump if saying Black Lives Matter.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Following his felony convictions. Donald Trump was required to report to probation services to prepare a post conviction pre sentencing report for Judge Merchan. Trump blew off the requirement and left the courthouse before he visited with his new probation officers. That may have been a big mistake Judge Merchan depends on the probation report to determine Trump’s sentence. If he cannot follow the rules of probation. Prison may be the necessary sentence.
Whether Trump is sentenced to prison, probation or a ‘split sentence’ of prison and probation. Probation services are about to be a big part of Donald Trump’s life. Criminals on probation are supposed to accept their guilt and show some signs of remorse and retribution for their crimes. Trump is not likley to do that. If Trump doesn‘t follow the rules. He can and will be violated and sentenced to prison.
As a convicted felon,Trump no longer has the freedoms that are afforded to those of us without a felony conviction. One restriction will be on Trump’s travel. As a convicted felon Trump will need permission to leave his state of residence. His passport will be seized and any foreign travel will be prohibited or greatly restricted by his rules of probation. Not only that but many countries do not allow felons to enter their county. This conviction will drastically change Trump‘s life. I do not see Trump successfully completing a sentence of probation if that is his sentence.

#DemVoice1 #ProudBlue #DemsUnited

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i937anvml94d1.jpeg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Christian Bale on meeting Donald Trump on the set of ‘THE DARK KNIGHT RISES’ in 2011:

“We were filming on ‘Batman’ in Trump Tower and he said, come on up to the office. I think he thought I was Bruce Wayne, because I was dressed as Bruce Wayne. So he talked to me like I was Bruce Wayne and I just went along with it, really. It was quite entertaining. I had no idea at the time that he would think about running for president.”

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Christian Bale on meeting Donald Trump on the set of ‘THE DARK KNIGHT RISES’ in 2011:

“We were filming on ‘Batman’ in Trump Tower and he said, come on up to the office. I think he thought I was Bruce Wayne, because I was dressed as Bruce Wayne. So he talked to me like I was Bruce Wayne and I just went along with it, really. It was quite entertaining. I had no idea at the time that he would think about running for president.”

He saved hisself with that last statement. I was immediately on some “Fuck this dude!” when saw him smiling next to Trump.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Andrew snapping on racist prick for supporting Trump. You can see even now that they all wish Joe Kernen was gone. They hate him.