The Trump Dump (Take em. Post em)

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

BREAKING: A former aide to Donald Trump urges Taylor Swift to take immediate action after Trump shares A.I. images falsely claiming that the music superstar endorsed him, writing "I accept."

This is a monster lawsuit brewing...

"Are you and your client asleep? You're going to let this go uncorrected?" wrote attorney A.J. Delgado on X, addressing Swift and her spokesperson Tree Paine.

Delgado was a senior advisor for the 2016 Trump campaign and worked for his transition team after the election. She is now vocally anti-Trump.

Delgado accused Swift of remaining "silent" on Trump's fake endorsement claim.

"When a young blogger wrote an article re: Swift's troubling lack of condemnation of the Far Right's invocation of her, Swift's team fired off a letter, threatening to sue her," wrote Delgado. She asked why there is now "silence" from the popster.

"Now would be a good time to make clear where TS stands," she added.

Taylor Swift is the furthest thing from a MAGA supporter and has endorsed Democrats in the past. Trump is desperately trying to steal her luster to help his failing campaign — but it won't work.

Swift has been willfully slandered by Trump and has every right to hit him with a massive lawsuit.

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you remember this shit?

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F432e6a64-c78e-11ea-b1ec-faab6f383ba1.jpg

The largest Hispanic-owned food company in the US has found itself at the forefront of President Trump’s war with liberals.

Mr Trump decorated his desk in the Oval Office with products from Goya Foods after its chief executive offered effusive praise to the president at an event.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
E-lawn and I, the both us—were going together—are going to…a VERY wonderful place. An amazing place; some say, might be the greatest place on earth—outer space. And, I hear it’s FAR. SO far, that, you can’t walk it and they say that by car it would take you…SO long. You’d probably run out of gas but I’m sure E-lawn thought of that because thinks of everything. He’s very smart man. I consider myself to be a very smart man and this guy, right here, is right up there. He’s right up there—probably, some might say, a genius. We’re going to the moon, folks. And, then, maybe, if there’s time, the SUN.