Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The bed bucks are already trying to put her on game too
447893556_3245182392284777_6078181993243375082_n.jpg

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are we sure that’s not a tranny? That bitch is hideous. @Megatransexual X we need your expertise. Faggot!!
She is ugly, but we know she's a woman because she has plenty of mixed kids and now black grand kids.

Imagine being her daughters husband and seeing your mother in Law crashing out on black women on social media :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

201508257_4159983587420346_5658303174795532406_n.jpg

Nigga not cheesing today:lol::lol::lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fun fact. You can be racist, and date outside your race
From my experience, ALOT of white girls who date BM really dislike BW. Even the ones that dress like them and hang around them.
It shouldn’t be a shock, tbh….

I find it odd that sisters care what a becky says.... I also find it odd that,

One minute we are hearing how much better OUR women are doing

then the man.. and how they are leaving us...

and the Next its something else..

SOMEBODY RUNNING GAME... fuck all the propaganda....

fact is tho, our women are being programmed to be block hoes

and hood sluts,

are young men are being controlled to be little faggots, who paint their nails

and shoot at each other all day, to end up in jail, where they can pain their nails,

and be around the same kniggas they were shooting at ALL FUCKIN DAY!!!

Its all the result of INTEGRATION and having the children of our enslavers,

TEACH OUR CHILDREN.. TILL THIS VERY FUCKIN DAY..

you THINK JEWS WOULD LET NEO NAZIS TEACH THEIR CHILDREN ANYTHING...??

WHY THE FUCK DO WE DO IT, AND CONTINUE TO SEND OUR CHILDREN TO THE SAME CHILDREN

OF THE FOLKS THAT ENSLAVED US..

EVEN CRAZIER WE VOLUNTARILY BECOME THEIR RESEARCH RATS... THINKIN THEM SCIENTIST IN LABCOATS ARE DOCTORS...

but thats another story for another day!!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

and hood sluts,

and shoot at each other all day, to end up in jail, where they can pain their nails,

WHY THE FUCK DO WE DO IT, AND CONTINUE TO SEND OUR CHILDREN TO THE SAME CHILDREN

EVEN CRAZIER WE VOLUNTARILY BECOME THEIR RESEARCH RATS... THINKIN THEM SCIENTIST IN LABCOATS ARE DOCTORS...

I dont think she's just a becky though. She's a lady who does black hair, dates black men, have mixed kids, and is the ancestor to black kids who would be recipients of reparations if it ever happened.

Like it or not she's ingrained into the culture.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They transgender prance around which is annoying, like I am supposed to be impressed with their synchronize stupidity. I am not impressed, I got pest control on speed dial. It is every effeminate and the behavior is similar to what happens with the LGTBQ+ community.

The few that are cool, you lump them in with everybody.

I am writing a book about the real story about Jim Crow which had nothing to do with lynchings, it was everywhere even in the North and California to keep the Asians away from white women they desperately sought out. MLK and Malcolm X pair bonded with white women having seizures about that pussy they once had. They used that white pussy to lure them into integration which has been disastrous with mass incarceration.

thumb-throwback-martin-lu5caeef3cbe532.webp

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
She is ugly, but we know she's a woman because she has plenty of mixed kids and now black grand kids.

Imagine being her daughters husband and seeing your mother in Law crashing out on black women on social media :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

201508257_4159983587420346_5658303174795532406_n.jpg

Nigga not cheesing today:lol::lol::lol:
Smfh

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont think she's just a becky though. She's a lady who does black hair, dates black men, have mixed kids, and is the ancestor to black kids who would be recipients of reparations if it ever happened.

I think THATS the problem she is having, she is all of that.. and STILL dont

feel accepted as one of the sistas...

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Its out problem too because her daughters will be around you. Her granddaughter is darker than me. Hate it or love it this bigot is a living ancestor to people in our community. Big mama would be getting money from reparations.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas ain't going to like this comment

But was she lying tho

:dunno:

It's not her place to make those comments....

Just like it's not my place to tell white people they smell like dogs when they get wet and it's disgusting that they don't wash their legs/feet when they shower/bathe......

She should keep her dickwarmer closed so those thoughts will stay in her head where they belong.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
It's not her place to make those comments....

Just like it's not my place to tell white people they smell like dogs when they get wet and it's disgusting that they don't wash their legs/feet when they shower/bathe......

She should keep her dickwarmer closed so those thoughts will stay in her head where they belong.
But was she lying tho

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

and hood sluts,

Yo this is funny af

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You sound like her husband, whos having a melt down on tiktok right now:

A Karen tries to tell Black women what's wrong with them, and their flaws/faults. .... and when Black women respond.....

His logic is, "See its bitches like y'all that ruin it for everybody, butting into a conversation that has nothing to do with y'all."

Oh ok, that makes perfect sense......:rolleyes2:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They always feels like they’re better
Always

Most WW who date BM feel the same way tho
I promise you
Was this a shock to you?
Because the reality that you laid out, has always been the norm

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A Karen tries to tell Black women what's wrong with them, and their flaws/faults. .... and when Black women respond.....

His logic is, "See its bitches like y'all that ruin it for everybody, butting into a conversation that has nothing to do with y'all."

Oh ok, that makes perfect sense......:rolleyes2:
Dudes a true bedbuck.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They always feels like they’re better
Always

Most WW who date BM feel the same way tho
I promise you
Was this a shock to you?
Most black people who date interracially period think the same. Ever get intimate with a biracial person and hear them talk about their home life growing up(or even now) and you know what the game is.

The shock is that she said it aloud.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Niggas ain't going to like this comment

But was she lying tho

:dunno:
Harriet Tubman help free thousands of slaves , sounds like she did more than try create black men

theres hundreds to thousands of inventions created by black women that some we use on a daily basis to this day, sounds like they did more than create black men

can you name the time period when millions of blackmen were slaughtered, enslaved, tortured, kidnapped, etc for hundreds of yrs by the black women since that cac said black women are the most racist people on earth? I know cac males and females got several hundred yrs of doing that to us, also wiping out millions of native Americans, colonizing america, slaughtering and colonizing the black natives of Australia, colonizing Africa, kicking Mexicans out of America , etc.. I know that’s racist as fuck I don’t think black women couldn’t even come close to that carnage

these are just a few examples showing how fucking wrong that stupid cunt ass cac was.. I hope you didn’t agree with that stupid bitch

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most black people who date interracially period think the same. Ever get intimate with a biracial person and hear them talk about their home life growing up(or even now) and you know what the game is.

The shock is that she said it aloud.
I thought it was common knowledge. I guess that’s why I’m so shocked at you being shocked.

But I picked up on that shit in HS with my first GF. It’s like….they'll never say what that lady said…but they will say little things that will lead you to the conclusion that they feel that way…if that makes sense