The type of white women the black manosphere crowd ends up with

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be fair, she don't sound too much different from the black women hating red pill clowns that talk shit all the time about black women and single mothers on the is very board.

MYSTIC

Rising Star
Registered
let me tell you these young black men today have no gumption. Real life example, my daugher was dating this young man and they broke up, he starting dating the white girl who love brothers, found out she tried to fuck this other black dude, the didn't like it and reported her ass to the school for sexual harrasing him. the black dude she was dating still stayed with him knowing damn well that she tried to fuck the other dude and made everyone his enemy including my daughter which ain't have shit to do with it. SUCKA ASS NIGGAZ FALLING FOR HOE ASS WHITE GIRLS CAUSE HER FAMILY GOT A LIL MONEY. SMDH

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its out problem too because her daughters will be around you. Her granddaughter is darker than me. Hate it or love it this bigot is a living ancestor to people in our community. Big mama would be getting money from reparations.

She definitely will benefit, but I dont think she can claim anything unless she claimed she was african

american for the last seven years....

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Harriet Tubman help free thousands of slaves , sounds like she did more than try create black men

theres hundreds to thousands of inventions created by black women that some we use on a daily basis to this day, sounds like they did more than create black men

can you name the time period when millions of blackmen were slaughtered, enslaved, tortured, kidnapped, etc for hundreds of yrs by the black women since that cac said black women are the most racist people on earth? I know cac males and females got several hundred yrs of doing that to us, also wiping out millions of native Americans, colonizing america, slaughtering and colonizing the black natives of Australia, colonizing Africa, kicking Mexicans out of America , etc.. I know that’s racist as fuck I don’t think black women couldn’t even come close to that carnage

these are just a few examples showing how fucking wrong that stupid cunt ass cac was.. I hope you didn’t agree with that stupid bitch
Nigga I don't need any history lessons.

How are you going to give me a history lesson when youve bragged for decades of exploiting and sexualizing black women.

Nigga stand down...youre just as much as the problem and you want to talk about inventions and Tubman. Nigga please

And again sometimes the truth hurts. Social media has destroyed a generation of black women. Hell Sharazad Ali wrote a book on the shit in the 90s pre-social media. Was that queen lying too. Kevin Samuels had one of the biggest threads here saying the same shit. Was he lying too?

But now BGOL want to act like this cac ain't lying but the same dudes have 100s of posts in the Samuels thread. SHE AIN'T. YALL JUST DON'T LIKE THE MESSENGER.

Our community needs a fucking reset and it starts with our sistas. Right now theyre fucked up.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A Karen tries to tell Black women what's wrong with them, and their flaws/faults. .... and when Black women respond.....

His logic is, "See its bitches like y'all that ruin it for everybody, butting into a conversation that has nothing to do with y'all."

Oh ok, that makes perfect sense......:rolleyes2:

lol bruh,

he is like, yall "black bitches" aint give me the time of day... NOW I got some steady coochie, yall all in my sex life...LOL

he needs to realize tho, this whole thing is chick shit and he should just ignore it, support his wife, focus on his family

and keep it moving,

he is just letting the world know, he is STILL hurting from being turned down by sisters...

he is wrong about one thing tho, sisters are NOT the most racist on the planet...

they are ONLY the most racist on the planet when it comes to the TYPE of MEN THEY LIKE

dating other women..

The same sisters talkin about bruhs dating beckys.. get silent when sisters date outside the race..

so its not really about racism if you askn me, its about control..and chicks want to run wild

but control US...

Nah the game dont work like that... never had, never will!!!

but bruh is too vested in internet bullshit... he needs to man up and not get caught up in bitch shit......

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

How are you going to give me a history lesson when youve bragged for decades of exploiting and sexualizing black women.

Nigga stand down...youre just as much as the problem and you want to talk about inventions and Tubman. Nigga please

And again sometimes the truth hurts. Social media has destroyed a generation of black women. Hell Sharazad Ali wrote a book on the shit in the 90s pre-social media. Was that queen lying too. Kevin Samuels had one of the biggest threads here saying the same shit. Was he lying too?

But now BGOL want to act like this cac ain't lying but the same dudes have 100s of posts in the Samuels thread. SHE AIN'T. YALL JUST DON'T LIKE THE MESSENGER.

Our community needs a fucking reset and it starts with our sistas. Right now theyre fucked up.
sexualizing black women? I’m in the adult entertainment biz.. is black women the only females in the adult industry.. I dealt with latins, cacs, blacks, etc.. you go to one of the most prostitution filled countries which is Dominican Republic. Are black women the only females in adult industry? Nope.. so don’t think I just dealt with just black females . Promiscuous females is a small demographic of women as a whole. I can easily differentiate them from the rest. If 5 percent of the female population was promiscuous im not ignorant enough to think or categorize them all under one umbrella and think every chick out here is hoeing, or ain’t shit, or evil, etc… you out here agreeing with some racist bitch that trying to call all black women shit that includes your blood, the person that birth you, siblings, family members, etc.. fuck outta here with agreeing with this bitch.. like I said if a white man said the samething about black men would you agree.. idk why you brought up Kevin Samuel’s people on here know I wasn’t a fan of his segments

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Hahahahaha

Here's the thing when dudes in here bring up Kevin Samuels. The same niggas that will be on here talking about how they hate gay people were the first ones to sit here and say how things like that are none of their business when I would point out that Kevin Samuels was one of the gayest acting dudes out there. Some of you bitch made dudes on here hate women so much that yall would overlook your own rules about gay people.

Bunch of y'all are true bitches.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hahahahaha

Here's the thing when dudes in here bring up Kevin Samuels. The same niggas that will be on here talking about how they hate gay people were the first ones to sit here and say how things like that are none of their business when I would point out that Kevin Samuels was one of the gayest acting dudes out there. Some of you bitch made dudes on here hate women so much that yall would overlook your own rules about gay people.

People on here knew I wasn’t fan of his or his energy and I actually got ridiculed for not feeling his segments

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
People on here knew I wasn’t fan of his or his energy and I actually got ridiculed for not feeling his segments

Kevin Samuels was gay but he knew that all he had to do was talk to all the Black incels out there and tell them nothing was their fault and niggas would come running.

And before dudes in here try to say his sweet self died with a woman don't forget that Rock Hudson had a bunch of women and died of AIDS cause he was gay.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas ain't going to like this comment

But was she lying tho

:dunno:
My God...
You’re actually agreeing with that racist piece of shit against your own people...?

:hithead:

Fuck Kevin Samuels.
That dude clearly HATED Black women and made his name & lots of money spewing his venom specifically on and about them. (Just like Fresh & Fit, Andrew Tate, Obsidian radio, Jason Black and others do).

The problems of the Black Community are not because of the Black woman. It's STILL because of Systemic Racism and how it effects us all. And yes; based on his online content, Kevin Samuels was an agent of Systemic Racism.

You come across as the exact type of soft minded fool who actually agrees with the bullshit Byron Donalds recently spouted off about Black families "being together" during the Jim Crow era. It's just more "coded" racist bullshit. :bullshit:

You're the kind of person who believes bootlickers like Larry Elder, Candace Owens and Jesse Lee Peterson aren't completely wrong in their attacks on the Black Community.

Fuck outta here with your self hatred and hatred for Black women.:hmm:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It only starts with women if the men are complete failures tbh.

There isnt a society on earth, or dominant in history, where the support(female) is responsible for the establishment of society. If women are having to do all the heavy lifting in our community then its only because the men have failed at their primary responsibility.

Rah

Star
BGOL Investor
Kevin Samuels, the most popular black manosphere figure, was by definition a CLASSIC WHITE SUPREMACIST

He used science to argue black women were less attractive.

Kevin Samuels was gay but he knew that all he had to do was talk to all the Black incels out there and tell them nothing was their fault and niggas would come running.

And before dudes in here try to say his sweet self died with a woman don't forget that Rock Hudson had a bunch of women and died of AIDS cause he was gay.
Don’t know if KS was gay or not; the information he provided were based on inaccuracies & generalizations (no different than the white woman in the video).

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Hahahahaha

He told bgol to put a finger in their booties

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
It's not her place to make those comments....

Just like it's not my place to tell white people they smell like dogs when they get wet and it's disgusting that they don't wash their legs/feet when they shower/bathe......

She should keep her dickwarmer closed so those thoughts will stay in her head where they belong.
just going to say this - the message was on point. it just had a confederate stamp on the envelope so you don't want to accept what's written. I can understand that from their perspective.

but no one else is checking them, they ain't self checking, they ain't listening to us, white govt daddy helps them in their delusions and protects them for votes so they can continue to destroy our community and integrate into their ideas...

it's hopeless at this point. you think the mass exodus of men not signing up for their bs would correct them but they are satisfied getting a check from the govt, buying a dog, and having girl nights with other overweight women and getting BBLS to attract one night stands.

there is no solution.

alexw

Platinum Member

There isnt a society on earth, or dominant in history, where the support(female) is responsible for the establishment of society. If women are having to do all the heavy lifting in our community then its only because the men have failed at their primary responsibility
This is completely ridiculous and absolves women from all their faults. This is an argument that would be made by a feminist. In the 1970s when black men were completely under attack sisters made a choice and that choice was white daddy. There's several documentaries on the subject some have even been posted right here on BGOL.

Now when we enter more modern times the same women claim to be the most educated, the most independent, the ones that don't need a man and yet their behavior is completely out of control. And somehow your mind thinks that's the man's fault. When they chose everything but their men? Come on bro I'm not buying that.

alexw

Platinum Member
My God...
You’re actually agreeing with that racist piece of shit against your own people...?

:hithead:

Fuck Kevin Samuels.
That dude clearly HATED Black women and made his name & lots of money spewing his venom specifically on and about them. (Just like Fresh & Fit, Andrew Tate, Obsidian radio, Jason Black and others do).

The problems of the Black Community are not because of the Black woman. It's STILL because of Systemic Racism and how it effects us all. And yes; based on his online content, Kevin Samuels was an agent of Systemic Racism.

You come across as the exact type of soft minded fool who actually agrees with the bullshit Byron Donalds recently spouted off about Black families "being together" during the Jim Crow era. It's just more "coded" racist bullshit. :bullshit:

You're the kind of person who believes bootlickers like Larry Elder, Candace Owens and Jesse Lee Peterson aren't completely wrong in their attacks on the Black Community.

Fuck outta here with your self hatred and hatred for Black women.:hmm:
Blunt don't you ever quote me. I don't like you, you cac piece of shit. You're the evil liberal crackers who really helped destroy our women. You're no different than a fucking klansman. Don't quote me no more..ever!

alexw

Platinum Member
Hahahahaha

Calling a man gay when he literally died in some pussy is just some bitch made shit. And you got the nerve to call someone a bitch. Only bitches don't like facts

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There isnt a society on earth, or dominant in history, where the support(female) is responsible for the establishment of society. If women are having to do all the heavy lifting in our community then its only because the men have failed at their primary responsibility.
No.
Women are not to blame if the men are "complete failures". If men are supposed to be natural leaders and heads of households, then the failure of any endeavor rests primarily with the leader. His failure is not solely the fault of those he leads. The fault starts with him. Any truly successful leader will tell you this. :dunno:
Kevin Samuels, the most popular black manosphere figure, was by definition a CLASSIC WHITE SUPREMACIST

He used science to argue black women were less attractive.
Kevin Samuels tried (and failed) to use psuedo-science to lie about Black women being less attractive. Again, fuck him. :hmm:

alexw

Platinum Member
sexualizing black women? I’m in the adult entertainment biz.. is black women the only females in the adult industry.. I dealt with latins, cacs, blacks, etc.. you go to one of the most prostitution filled countries which is Dominican Republic. Are black women the only females in adult industry? Nope.. so don’t think I just dealt with just black females . Promiscuous females is a small demographic of women as a whole. I can easily differentiate them from the rest. If 5 percent of the female population was promiscuous im not ignorant enough to think or categorize them all under one umbrella and think every chick out here is hoeing, or ain’t shit, or evil, etc… you out here agreeing with some racist bitch that trying to call all black women shit that includes your blood, the person that birth you, siblings, family members, etc.. fuck outta here with agreeing with this bitch.. like I said if a white man said the samething about black men would you agree.. idk why you brought up Kevin Samuel’s people on here know I wasn’t a fan of his segments
Is this how you justify the sex trafficking and the other things you engaged in? Are you completely serious. You're like the black woman is God yet you pimped them out. You can't come at me with those grand hypocrisies bro. 1% or 99% you were a terror to your community by selling your people's vagina. You think those hoes you were dealing with children's had a good life. Now normally I don't give a shit but you're on your high horse today when you're like the worst nigga in here. Is the adult entertainment business good for our people or was it just good for you? Come on bro I like you you a good dude but get off your high horse when you know better.

alexw

Platinum Member
just going to say this - the message was on point. it just had a confederate stamp on the envelope so you don't want to accept what's written. I can understand that from their perspective.

but no one else is checking them, they ain't self checking, they ain't listening to us, white govt daddy helps them in their delusions and protects them for votes so they can continue to destroy our community and integrate into their ideas...

it's hopeless at this point. you think the mass exodus of men not signing up for their bs would correct them but they are satisfied getting a check from the govt, buying a dog, and having girl nights with other overweight women and getting BBLS to attract one night stands.

there is no solution.
Preach!!!

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blunt don't you ever quote me. I don't like you, you cac piece of shit. You're the evil liberal crackers who really helped destroy our women. You're no different than a fucking klansman. Don't quote me no more..ever!
Awww...
Are your feelings hurt? :yawn:
Hey...
I'll just "quote" you one 'mo time by asking you the same question you did:
"But am I lying tho...?" :rolleyes:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Is this how you justify the sex trafficking and the other things you engaged in? Are you completely serious. You're like the black woman is God yet you pimped them out. You can't come at me with those grand hypocrisies bro. 1% or 99% you were a terror to your community by selling your people's vagina. You think those hoes you were dealing with children's had a good life. Noe normally I don't give a shit but you're on your high horse today when you're like the worst nigga in here. Is the adult entertainment business good for our people or was it just good for you? Come on bro I like you you a good dude but get off your high horse when you know better.
Sex trafficking? Do you even know what the fuck you talking about?

the broad in my Avatar is Cuban? Are Afro Americans Cubans? I did parties in Bada bang( latin club), key club( Latin club), sofa lounge( latin club) just to name a few.. I done worked with ice la foxx, scarlet from uvp, Monet Devine, sara jay, etc just to name a few are they black? I did a bunch of bachelor parties with Dominicans, pr, Cubans, Belize, Argentina, etc are those broads black? Dude I dealt with all kind of ethnicities. when did I ever pimp out a chick? Name me one time I ever said I was a pimp or sex traffick a chick on here? Playahatian and buk will tell you I never refer myself as a pimp.. I never physically, verbally abused a chick and I never took all A broads money or half.. like I said now you making shit up about me

i threw parties, did bachelor parties, put girls on to websites, porn, etc.. took photos, created portfolios, got girls gigs in movies, music videos, etc.. sex trafficking nah homie you never heard me say bullshit like that or say I pimp a broad

alexw

Platinum Member
Awww...
Are your feelings hurt? :yawn:
Hey...
I'll just "quote" you one 'mo time by asking you the same question you did:
"But am I lying tho...?" :rolleyes:
Walter why do you think you know more about black people than actual black people you rancid fucking cracker? Haven't our people done enough damage. You sit around and study black culture for 30-40 years you'll never be one of us Walter you piece of shit

alexw

Platinum Member
Sex trafficking? Do you even know what the fuck you talking about?

the broad in my Avatar is Cuban? Are Afro Americans Cubans? I did parties in Bada bang( latin club), key club( Latin club), sofa lounge( latin club) just to name a few.. I done worked with ice la foxx, scarlet from uvp, Monet Devine, sara jay, etc just to name a few are they black? I did a bunch of bachelor parties with Dominicans, pr, Cubans, Belize, Argentina, etc are those broads black? Dude I dealt with all kind of ethnicities. when did I ever pimp out a chick? Name me one time I ever said I was a pimp or sex traffick a chick on here? Playahatian and buk will tell you I never refer myself as a pimp.. I never physically, verbally abused a chick and I never took all A broads money or half.. like I said now you making shit up about me

i threw parties, did bachelor parties, put girls on to websites, porn, etc.. took photos, created portfolios, got girls gifs in movies, music videos, etc.. sex trafficking nah homie you never heard me say bullshit like that or say I pimp a broad
You are a sex trafficker. You openly admitted taking women from different states to fucking sex parties. That's not you anymore or were you lying or some shit?

Hell all the stories you told were fucking fucked up for black women but now you're the saint of black bitches? You told those stories with such glee. It was the greatest thing you were proud of on here

Again are you making these stories up or are they the truth cuz now I'm confused.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You are a sex trafficker. You openly admitted taking women from different states to fucking sex parties. That's not you anymore or were you lying or some shit?

Hell all the stories you told were fucking fucked up for black women but now you're the saint of black bitches? You you told those stories with such Glee. It was the greatest thing you were proud of on here

Again are you making these stories up or are they the truth cuz now I'm confused.
What sex parties out of state homie? If you meant I took strippers to other stripclubs out of state than you are right.. if you mean I did bachelor parties out of state than you are right.. once again who said all these females were black?

Rah

Star
BGOL Investor

there is no solution.
The reason the message has a confederate stamp is because the points you argue in your 3rd paragraph are inaccuracies created & pushed by white people. This white woman, along with anybody agreeing with her is spewing untrue inaccurate conjecture.

This woman is an idiot masquerading as a black male ally, gaslighting you gentlemen. This is absolutely asinine.