BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kenard_The_Wire.jpg

Where’s kenard at ?

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
this podcast was garbage. they spent way more talking about shit nobody knew or care about and not enough time on the wire. they still need work on their podcast. Even when old boi apologize for being a dick to dukie.. they didn't give you enough context to truly appreciate the apology.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The other kids teased him too, Nay manned up and apologized years ago. But wanted to on vid as well
I was more so talking post Wire. He was entitled and felt he was bigger than he was and I ain’t seen him on nothing since after a promising young career.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Subs for later. What happened to their characters in the Wire hurt my heart. Because that life and worst is taking place to this day.

I binged watched The Wire once and have never watched it again, it's too real, and reminds me of too many people I've encountered and experiences I've had and heard of.

and I hate that because it has tons of actors and actresses that I like and is so layered and it should be watched multiple times.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I binged watched The Wire once and have never watched it again, it's too real, and reminds me of too many people I've encountered and experiences I've had and heard of.

and I hate that because it has tons of actors and actresses that I like and is so layered and it should be watched multiple times.

Man that show was wild as fuck. I'll never forget Hamsterdam.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
One of thee best shows ever. I watched it the 1st time around and missed 6-7 individual episodes then I rewatched it years later and my god that shit was compelling. I loved the plots and the characters. The intro scenes were great and the ending was better, especially with that outro theme. When Keema got popped and they showed the chopper or when Bodie got murked then boom the outro theme comes on and gives you the fuckin chills. It's a HBO great just like The Sopranos. This was a show built from The Corner with half of The Wire's cast.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Best drama ever on TV. Full stop. The only one close is the first 3 seasons of Lost...then that shit went off the rails big time. The opening of Lost was fucking cray.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I loved this video of them chopping it up. They gave some good insight to how things worked for them as kids on one of the best TV shows ever. Everything from auditions to life after. This is something I thoroughly enjoyed watching.

Imagine being that age and having to show the range of emotion their characters had to go through. Some of that was good writing but also really good acting.

For each of their characters to go through such traumatic situations that changed their lives forever is deep. I salute them for being able to pull that off at their ages.

Talking about their favorite scenes was dope as well. Jermaine(Dookie) really held onto the ballon’s scene and I definitely understood why. It was the last time they truly were able to be kids and have fun. After that, their lives took dramatic turns.

Loved that they apologized to Jermaine about how they treated him. He couldn’t change out of character once done filming like the other kids did. Glad Naymond made it a point to apologize on camera even after apologizing previously in private.

Hate to see that Mike wasn’t in the building with them, but I actually liked just those three talking. Felt more authentic in a way. Would love to see Mike on there next time. I get he’s the busiest actor of the four.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
These aren't my links, just a site I visit sometimes. Don't know how long they'll be up, but for

UPGRADE INCOMING !!!!! .......
The Wire season 1 - 4 (5 coming) 720P Bluray
basement-stairs.gif

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of thee best shows ever. I watched it the 1st time around and missed 6-7 individual episodes then I rewatched it years later and my god that shit was compelling. I loved the plots and the characters. The intro scenes were great and the ending was better, especially with that outro theme. When Keema got popped and they showed the chopper or when Bodie got murked then boom the outro theme comes on and gives you the fuckin chills. It's a HBO great just like The Sopranos. This was a show built from The Corner with half of The Wire's cast.

i didnt start watching The Wire til season 5. i would always see the thread near the top of the board everyday and be like......wtf them niggaz talkin about....the fuck is The Wire? Never clicked on the thread tho. Then my homie put me on it when season 5 started....and after the first 2 episodes....i was like oh shit,....this is pretty good, i need to catch up.
So i started binge watching it for the next two weeks starting from season 1....and i'd watch 4 to 5 episodes a day until i got caught up.
Man i was late for work so many fuckin times cuz i was so into that fuckin show tryin to get caught up.....lol.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
i didnt start watching The Wire til season 5. i would always see the thread near the top of the board everyday and be like......wtf them niggaz talkin about....the fuck is The Wire? Never clicked on the thread tho. Then my homie put me on it when season 5 started....and after the first 2 episodes....i was like oh shit,....this is pretty good, i need to catch up.
So i started binge watching it for the next two weeks starting from season 1....and i'd watch 4 to 5 episodes a day until i got caught up.
Man i was late for work so many fuckin times cuz i was so into that fuckin show tryin to get caught up.....lol.
Man, I'm tellin you this show has its own gravitational pull soon as you start watching you're hooked like them dopefiends looking fo they next vile :lol: :lol:. I always saw commercials for it when it first came out since a nigga had HBO but I was stuck on that Sopranos. This is better to me.