They make the number 10 (aka bring a wingman for her fat friend) post

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
55937662-335972240596285-7668251267922015057-n.jpg

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had a podna that was a super playa. I was his wingman most of the time. we ran through a bunch of freaks in San Diego. we used to hang at Carolina West. The club had phones at each table with a big number on top. we would sit at the table and the phone would be ringing off the hook. I would pick up the phone and the bitch would be like. Put your boy on the phone. :fuckyousay: I would hand him the phone and this nigga would talk her and her friend into TAKING us to a hotel and fucking. shit never failed. there was a few times I would get the play and it was my turn to run game and I did and pulled the same shit off. One particular time it was three women. The one that called the table had to be the baddest freak in the club that night. My boy answered the phone he looked at me and pointed at the table I was like :eek2: that motherfucker is beautiful and the other two were nice as well. I heard him say Huh then hand Me the phone. She was calling for me. I was like :giggle: this nigga was sick. we danced a few songs then she asked me to dance with her girl who was also super fine. At the end of the night all three of them took us back to their hotel and my freak and her friend were a package deal. :hulksmash2:the other one hooked my boy up. This nigga's psyche was scared after that. I had to l had to remind him, I'm a Player too.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn I can be the wing...except for the 1st bitch :smh:

For me to be the wing for the 1st bitch it's got to be a combo great friendship and the bitch he pursuing gotta be better looking than that ratchet.

or just some good weed and it's in da morning.....

you gonna at least let her donate some brains....

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Key to a great wingman is first you have to hang with the friend that like big girls and would hit anything moving that’s a woman. I remember my wingman was feeling himself and step out his lane into my lane. I said hey man don’t you ever go for the 8 again! He said my bad, but quite as kept he hit more than I hit.