They say Thailand is even better than Sosua..anybody ever fuck/fuckin an Asian chick?

DingoMan

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
tumblr_p7ng1bBuOr1wqd5q1o1_400.gif
Stream?

Snatch Goblin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When did this turn into the hot Asian chick thread. You got professional models doing glam shots. Can we get some Thai girls? Some candids? Some fucking?This is supposed to get us to go to Thailand right. The Dominican Republic thread is all street shots and hotel fucking shots. While i love hot Asian chicks can we adjust the focus of this thread? I'm pretty sure we have a hot Asian chick thread.

hog fat

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When did this turn into the hot Asian chick thread. You got professional models doing glam shots. Can we get some Thai girls? Some candids? Some fucking?This is supposed to get us to go to Thailand right. The Dominican Republic thread is all street shots and hotel fucking shots. While i love hot Asian chicks can we adjust the focus of this thread? I'm pretty sure we have a hot Asian chick thread.

We will wait until you post some...

Reactions: LSN

Snatch Goblin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We will wait until you post some...

I never been. I've been to Sousa and I've posted in that thread. I'm just saying the thread title is Thailand is better than Sousa and the first fifty pages was homegrown. What if dudes started throwing professional models in the creep shot thread? Lets bring it back. If we're out of home grown lets throw those pics in the hot Asian chicks thread. I look forward to new posts in this thread and the Sousa thread and the creep shot thread.