This hoe thinks a car should come before an apartment

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

good news she has a website to help you obtain financial literacy

Rican's one-on-one sessions are designed to help you achieve financial freedom. During the session, you'll receive personalized advice and guidance tailored to your unique situation. Rican will work with you to create a plan that fits your goals and lifestyle. With her expertise and support, you'll be on your way to financial success in no time. Book your session today and take the step towards a rode to riches.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess it depends on how you get your bread. Seriously. If you are stripping and working until 2 am, yeah. This makes sense.

If you work from home (like a significant portion of America during COVID) or if you live in an urban city (and live near amenities), it makes sense not to own a car (maintenance, insurance, gas, parking).

However, leave it to the internet to take a normal statement into something definitive (that serves as unofficial advice for her financial services). This conversation and her advice is not meant for the average BGOL ninja.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She got onlyfans? Is she still living in her car?
She never said she was homeless.. she said she would pick a car over a crib first.. like if you were 16 with a license ud rather a whip than a crib.. or if you were 18 you might pick a whip over moving out your parents house especially if you got cool parents.. a college student could live with their parents or share a dorm but do much more with a whip than their own place to stay.. as she was saying whip can be utilized for work , expand your horizon, you can make money using your whip

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I had 4 cars before I had some place to stay :dunno::smh:

I'll say this depends on where you live.

In California a car was a necessity, shit was spread out too far not to have a car.

You couldn't rely on public transportation like that and expect to have a productive day.

You'd be exhausted by the time you get home riding that train all day then the bus.
Tyrese got saved tho riding that bus

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
She never said she was homeless.. she said she would pick a car over a crib first.. like if you were 16 with a license ud rather a whip than a crib.. or if you were 18 you might pick a whip over moving out your parents house especially if you got cool parents.. a college student could live with their parents or share a dorm but do much more with a whip than their own place to stay.. as she was saying whip can be utilized for work , expand your horizon, you can make money using your whip
I understand what she meant, it's the fact people really think about cars where they have nowhere to lay their head. Not everybody have cool parents, not everybody goes college.

I know a father that I used to work for back then told his son, he's not buying him a car, he's gonna buy him a house and whatever money he makes from that house he can buy himself a car.

Yes, a car can get you wherever you need to go whether its a job or a person being a entrepreneur but depending on the city or state they live at, sometimes transportation can get them to where they need to go as well.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I understand what she meant, it's the fact people really think about cars where they have nowhere to lay their head. Not everybody have cool parents, not everybody goes college.

I know a father that I used to work for back then told his son, he's not buying him a car, he's gonna buy him a house and whatever money he makes from that house he can buy himself a car.

Yes, a car can get you wherever you need to go whether its a job or a person being a entrepreneur but depending on the city or state they live at, sometimes transportation can get them to where they need to go as well.
So if people know what she meant why are people arguing against what she believes is best for her.. some people would prefer to get a car first and stay with their parents, guardian , roommates , family for the time being while others would prefer their own place with no vechile.. there’s no right or wrong answer depending on the person and their living conditions

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Stupid bitch just needs ta shut the fuck up and give me some pussy. That's the only useful thing she has I care about. Fuck her outlook on life.

o2zRYL.jpg

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
With that look, she needs an apartment to sell that ass out of. Who's hiring a face tatted that in corporate America?

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
good news she has a website to help you obtain financial literacy;

Rican's one-on-one sessions are designed to help you achieve financial freedom. During the session, you'll receive personalized advice and guidance tailored to your unique situation. Rican will work with you to create a plan that fits your goals and lifestyle. With her expertise and support, you'll be on your way to financial success in no time. Book your session today and take the step towards a rode to riches.

One-on-one sessions, huh?

Exactly who's financial success are we talking about here? Mine or hers? I'm sure she'll find room in my budget for the onlyfans membership.....

"and the platinum package is actually the best savings, because...."

Last edited:

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is funny when I see you guys trying to make sense out of this nonsense by saying she lives at home

Only women can say dumb shit like this because living at home is “ok” no matter the age.

Nothing will ever beat the comfort of having my own place. Even if I have to walk to work. That’s how much I love my privacy and comfort at home.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is funny when I see you guys trying to make sense out of this nonsense by saying she lives at home

Only women can say dumb shit like this because living at home is “ok” no matter the age.

Nothing will ever beat the comfort of having my own place. Even if I have to walk to work. That’s how much I love my privacy and comfort at home.
Shidddd if my house and job was near enough to be able to walk is a fucking win!!! I'd ride a bike to get there quicker but to be able to not have to use my car would be splendid.