This is why they are called wild life...

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I read once that the Komodo Dragon's mouth is so toxic that they'll just bite their victims sometimes and let them go, because they know it's going to die soon after.

It said that their eyesight isn't too good, but their sense of smell is. It can smell the rotting flesh I guess.
facts.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Yoooooooooo!!!!!

:roflmao2: :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

Vw1QPK.jpg

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read once that the Komodo Dragon's mouth is so toxic that they'll just bite their victims sometimes and let them go, because they know it's going to die soon after.

It said that their eyesight isn't too good, but their sense of smell is. It can smell the rotting flesh I guess.
It's been confirmed that they are venomous. They actually secrete poison like a snake when they bite. So death isn't from bacteria as they first thought.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

This is true. It was also discovered recently that they're actually venomous. Scientists didn't know that at first. But yeah, they'll bite an animal and just follow it around until it dies.