MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
dude gets paid in bottled breast milk
iu

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
If you're gonna play this simp shit, at least have a book or course you can sell to fleece these goofy jawns who still wanna hear this Derrick Jaxn horseshit
right, people would definitely buy what he's selling being a dumb ass.

coachk1977

Star
Registered

I'm an older bm but I understand why there are so many younger bm who don't respect their elders. This is terrible advice and no other race of man would shame other men for not wanting to be with a baby mama. If you choose to be with a woman with a child that is fine as long as you know what you're getting yourself into but to try shame bm who are childless to get with baby mamas is pathetic.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Men, especially black men are sick of getting burned by that stepfather shit. Is it noble? Yes, I've done it with an ex and loved those kids to life. I still do. I'm glad I played a hand in raising & training them, but after the relationship was over, I had invested a few hundred thousand dollars(over the course of 6 years) into making sure they had a quality education, living situation, family trips, AAU, etc. I had basically raised another cat's family while he was unemployed and sat a home all day. Think about that, man. I invested a qtr of a million dollars into another nigga's kids.

If you want a family, I recommend that you go start your own. Fuck all that blended shit.

The problem really lies with women and their choices before you. Having multiple children by random dudes that are rarely present. That creates a parental and financial void that the new man has to deal with in some capacity.....and in many cases, it's just not worth the headache.
Like wanting you to pay for something someone else broke?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Men, especially black men are sick of getting burned by that stepfather shit. Is it noble? Yes, I've done it with an ex and loved those kids to life. I still do. I'm glad I played a hand in raising & training them, but after the relationship was over, I had invested a few hundred thousand dollars(over the course of 6 years) into making sure they had a quality education, living situation, family trips, AAU, etc. I had basically raised another cat's family while he was unemployed and sat a home all day. Think about that, man. I invested a qtr of a million dollars into another nigga's kids.

If you want a family, I recommend that you go start your own. Fuck all that blended shit.

The problem really lies with women and their choices before you. Having multiple children by random dudes that are rarely present. That creates a parental and financial void that the new man has to deal with in some capacity.....and in many cases, it's just not worth the headache.
I have too dated a womAn with a kid and that shyt was HEART BREAKING...FCUK the broad! That little girl was my heart back then!!! And the mother was like: 'Yeah this ain't working out.' With her daughters father in prison. Some of these women don't want marriage, so if I am a cat that wants marriage and HIS OWN kids. Why do I want to DATE with the purpose of marriage to a woman that doesn't want anymore kids or marriage?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Ozempic Umar Johnson lookin ass better he lying. This better be a fake meme. This misprint on the shirt worries me that everyone in their orbit are morons as well. I refloooz to believe he took that chick back, agreed to step parent AND can’t spell. But if so…

:lol2::lol::roflmao::giggle:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Pussy might be crazy

I know a dude who’s ex wife got pregnant by another dude

Put his name on the birth certificate while he was in jail. He ended back with the bird bitch raising another man’s kid.
To each their own, but I'll never want to deal with no shit like that. HELL NAW.