This Trump and Epstien files shit is crazy. Barr might have killed him.

Rain1

Star
Registered

GRkxwPHWoAAMfD2

Not a word from News media. Simply amazing!

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

Donald Trump, Katie Johnson Allegations: Everything We Know​

Published Jul 04, 2024 at 6:38 AM EDT Updated Jul 04, 2024 at 4:06 PM EDT

By Khaleda Rahman
National Correspondent

A viral post on social media is circulating a court document with allegations of sexual assault against former president Donald Trump made in a legal filing that was dismissed almost a decade ago.
The post alleges that Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for this year's presidential election, "forced" young girls to "perform lesbian sex acts." It has amassed more than 17 millions views on X, formerly Twitter, since Monday, and has been shared more than 34,000 times.
Some X users appeared to believe that the document is a recent filing. The post was shared after about 150 pages of transcripts related to a 2006 grand jury investigation into Jeffrey Epstein's rape and sex trafficking of teenagers was released to the public on Monday.
However, the document included in the X post isn't connected to those papers, but actually comes from a lawsuit filed in the months leading up to the 2016 election by an anonymous plaintiff using the name "Katie Johnson."
That lawsuit, filed in federal court in Riverside, California, in April 2016, named Trump and Epstein, the late convicted sex offender, as defendants. It claimed the men held Johnson as a "sex slave" in 1994 when she was 13 and forced her to perform sex acts.
A judge dismissed the case in May that year, ruling that the complaint didn't raise valid claims under federal law, Politico reported at the time.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The news media is pulling for Trump so they could have ratings only MSNBC half of the time push stories like this once in a while, but they don’t stay on it. It is so fucked up what they would have did to Obama if he was running around with Epstein. :smh:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None of this matters and nothing will happen
You maybe right. You maybe wrong. This still needs to be known.

If we are going to talk about the pros and cons of both folks, all their good (can’t think of anything good about Orangeman) and bad needs to be known.

Help balance out the threads on this board.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They have a sick mind, hanging around them you end with their drug use and pedophilia.

I don't want them around me or working for their companies,. They got me entangled with their bullshit when they setup their retarded schemes such as car crashes, put my content in their stupid movies, or other thievery.

They chase after me internationally using various black gay intermediaries. I am putting up a ban notice so there is no ambiguity.