This what $7600 a month can get you in Atlanta

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Damn! Nice spot but she must be paying for the location. In Atlanta if your mortgage was 7k, your place would be a lot bigger and way more elaborate than that!
i like it, but i wouldnt pay that.

Wouldn’t pay that?……..I couldn’t pay that.

100K just for rent….bruh I ain’t got it like THAT.

Hey she look like it’s v. doable for her soooo….

What can I say, don’t know her pockets.

10 yrs that’s close to a milly and walk away w nothing…hey

Place is dope!!!

Carry on……

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wouldn’t pay that?……..I couldn’t pay that.

100K just for rent….bruh I ain’t got it like THAT.

Hey she look like it’s v. doable for her soooo….

What can I say, don’t know her pockets.

10 yrs that’s close to a milly and walk away w nothing…hey

Place is dope!!!

Carry on……
yeah i make more than enough to pay that, but i wouldnt.
i get the same peace, tranquility, and great view in the house i'm in now for 6K less per month.....

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t understand the pull Atlanta has. I feel like I need to be paid to live there otherwise, nah.

There’s jobs and prosperity here. Stop letting hoes and pookies tell you atlanta is whack or hard to live in. If your are whack, yeah. If you’re basic, yeah. Stay the fuck in your lil towns if you’re regular ass fuck. Women are dimes in Norfolks and get down to atlanta and they are 4’s and their rent doubled. Niggas are barbers on Cleveland and get here wanting to charge $60 for a cut coz their rent is $2200. Nobody told you to come here. I made 6-figures when my job posted the position in atlanta, so atlanta life is easy for me. The women here are doing some shit. I got neighbors on my floor making 200k my age 30, so, no, you can’t “get at” her. It’s a lot of whack as people here, but they’re going to be whack no matter where they live. If you can’t make it or get pussy in atlanta, it’s YOU.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

There’s jobs and prosperity here. Stop letting hoes and pookies tell you atlanta is whack or hard to live in. If your are whack, yeah. If you’re basic, yeah. Stay the fuck in your lil towns if you’re regular ass fuck. Women are dimes in Norfolks and get down to atlanta and they are 4’s and their rent doubled. Niggas are barbers on Cleveland and get here wanting to charge $60 for a cut coz their rent is $2200. Nobody told you to come here. I made 6-figures when my job posted the position in atlanta, so atlanta life is easy for me. The women here are doing some shit. I got neighbors on my floor making 200k my age 30, so, no, you can’t “get at” her. It’s a lot of whack as people here, but they’re going to be whack no matter where they live. If you can’t make it or get pussy in atlanta, it’s YOU.
She's making $200K doing what?

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All i heard was "um & unisex"...$7600/mo mortgage in/around ATL will get you a mini-mansion..an actual mansion if yur a shopper.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she comes with the apartment it still wouldn't be worth 7600 a month.

I would rather move to west bubble fuck surrounded by cac before moving there where they robbing people for dogs and some more shit.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this is true, she's fucking dumb!!. :smh: ...Hell, She can get a really nice house(almost a mansion style look) paying the money that she's paying for rent here in Atlanta!!..Wasting money on something you don't own!!

Also, chicks like her that spends money on rent like that, usually end up moving out in a couple of years cause they can't afford that place no more!!..:lol:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly no ROI renting even more so at $7,600 per month or $91,200 per year.

I wonder what her HOA is per month unless they included that in the $7,600 per month.
Renters don’t pay an HOA In condos; it’s in the rent. She’s not paying that much. $7600 would be more than the mortgage on many penthouses in atlanta. If she can pay that a month in rent she should have no revolving debt and the down payment on a crib. She’s a dumb bitch and so are the losers around her who won’t or can’t tell her. I’m two floors from where the penthouses start and my mortgage is $1400.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's making $200K doing what?
Forensic auditor for a major bank. But most of the women in my building make at least 100k. There’s a chick who parks near me that works for the CDC—she’s at least 200k a year. White chick I only know in passing is a dentist. It’s easy to make 100k in altanta if you had a plan for your life. If you’re just a ninja going there to party it’s gonna be hard for you.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@tallblacknyc sorry, I wasn't saying y'all for you directly, more for cats in the US for which such an amount seems casual for rent... For such an amount, why not buy a property?
Lifestyle… some people don’t want the responsibility of taking care of a home… some people live the single lifestyle or don’t have no kids.. the area The place is, might be around the night life,shopping, entertainment, the food scene, close to their job, bizz.. some people don’t want to live in the countryside.. all comes up to the individual person and how they move

parisian

International
International Member
Lifestyle… some people don’t want the responsibility of taking care of a home… some people live the single lifestyle or don’t have no kids.. the area The place is, might be around the night life,shopping, entertainment, the food scene, close to their job, bizz.. some people don’t want to live in the countryside.. all comes up to the individual person and how they move

I get it but damn +100K for rent... I guess I'm not rich enough to understand rich people's choices