Tia Kemp says she almost died from getting porcelain veneers from Colombia

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stand-On-It-Rick-Ross-Girlfriend-Cristina-Mackey-Explains-Why-Shes-A-22Pick-Me22-Video-scaled.jpg
Is this the same woman? She looks good here, and so does her teeth.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, I have no idea who this woman is. As far as I know that picture with Ross could have been taken ten or fifteen years ago. I'm not asking to be silly, I'm asking because I don't know if that's the same woman or not.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Dude, I have no idea who this woman is. As far as I know that picture with Ross could have been taken ten or fifteen years ago. I'm not asking to be silly, I'm asking because I don't know if that's the same woman or not.
Rick Ross ex

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rick Ross ex
I gathered from reading some posts that the woman in the OP's video was Ross's ex. I just wasn't sure if the woman in the photo with Ross was the same woman. I'm still not sure if dude gave me the gas face because he believes it's obviously the same woman or it's obviously not the same woman.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I gathered from reading some posts that the woman in the OP's video was Ross's ex. I just wasn't sure if the woman in the photo with Ross was the same woman. I'm still not sure if dude gave me the gas face because he believes it's obviously the same woman or it's obviously not the same woman.
She looks different because of the veneers she has now compared to her real teeth she had before..

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
ross-the-co.jpg

Imagine looking like this, making $4.25 an hour, spending a full day in a prison around inmates and fat female co workers who are fucking the inmates. Then you get in your car and go home to Tia Kemp. You go to sleep, then wake up the next morning and do it all over again. Day after day, week after week, month after month, and year after year.

Fast forward a decade and you have toured the world as a rapper, have hits and live in Evander Holyfield’s old mansion.

Never give up hope.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I have a friend that's went there for EVERYTHING... bitch has a whole new body and they did a damn good job... it looks natural... she going back next month to get a breast lift... 3 kids and a whole mommy makeover... she's bad, for real