TIA MOWRY SAYS THE STREETS HAS REJECTED HER SINCE DIVORCING

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ol’ God is good ass ninja! She has a “been married a long time” ass. She wears her daughter’s jeans. She is NOT in ANY position to talk about the dating scene with her spatula ass! Her safe word is: pancakes. Yuh can’t call shot when you’re built like an iPad 5. She had her one. She doesn’t get another.
:lol: :lol::lol:she gotta realize....she in her 40s.... that dating shit is over. i'm just trying to skeet on her stomach and dip. would do the booty but.....you see:lol::lol::lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

TiaMowryBikiniAss2.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Especially when she wasn't the kinda women to show her ASS like that.

It's crazy to me that after they get a divorce they want to to be half naked or naked for the world to see.
I appreciate her efforts. All I wanna see is ass and tittie. Ion give a fuck what's going on mentally or emotionally with these bitches. I got too much shit to do to waste that much time. All I wanna do is nut and go play the piano. Thank you bitch. :clap:

rywozN.jpg

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered
She's definitely still fuckable...for the regular cats in LA who date women they own age range.

But for the dudes who out here getting it in with them young women nice n perky...that's gonna be nah dawg.

She'll probably end up settling down with an older white dude. Good luck to her tho. She still looks good

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need to see an actual video or direct quote. Otherwise, this is just more twitter bullshit.

In this interview she is still doubling down and is the complete opposite of this Boyce tweet.

BTW, this is 3 weeks ago:

I heard she’s getting a show promoting her new single life. So Boyce is bullshitting. Too much fake news these days….

I’m always double checking the source for validity.