Tiddies N Puzzy in Movies

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor

This cannot remain unknown! I have my best team on the case to solve this mystery.
scoobydoo-run.gif

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess I assumed the same not knowing (or caring) about her surgery history. Getting highly invasive cosmetic surgery just for a movie role is crazy though.
Mariel Hemingway got implants to do Star 80, her implants were nowhere near as fake looking as Moore's. I don't think either woman got implants specifically for the roles, I think they wanted implants and used the roles as an excuse to get it done.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe you're getting your rumors mixed up. The rumor about her boobs was that she was paid an extra half a million dollars to go topless.
Nope remember the rumor quite well. At one point, they were saying the extra money went towards a boob job.

All this was coming out around the time of the movie's release.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope remember the rumor quite well. At one point, they were saying the extra money went towards a boob job.

Not saying you didn't, but I never heard that. The only thing I heard about her boobs was that she was being paid extra for the topless scene.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Maybe from Perez Hilton or another gossip rag, but not the normal press. It was a really big deal at the time.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Maria Bakalova who played Borat’s daughter and Academy Award Nominee.​

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Mariel Hemingway got implants to do Star 80, her implants were nowhere near as fake looking as Moore's. I don't think either woman got implants specifically for the roles, I think they wanted implants and used the roles as an excuse to get it done.
That's entirely possible and I can't argue against it nor do I care to. That being said, using a role as an excuse to get implants is silly and makes people believe they did it solely for the role. It does generate publicity for the film though so there's that.