Tim Scott Tells Donald Trump he loves him on stage. Al Sharpton close to calling him a coon but holds back lol

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I only posted this video because Tariq description of Roland is spot on. I don't cosign Tariq. My point was Roland is on the same level just for democrat liberal white folk and Tim Scott does the same for Republicans. We need to stop picking which master is better. Neither have black folks interest at heart. Roland has Black folks fooled wearing all that Frat shit. He is a so-called Black Elite whose lifestyle and status is tied to the misery of his people. No man should be dancing for any white person who is a presidential candidate he disgraced his whole race the same as Tim Scott.
What has Rolan said or done what you disagree with?

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many Laws has Roland Martin written, passed and blocked? Your comparison makes no sense. Might as well throw all the other irrelevant niggas in the mix. Tim Scott is a damn senator.
Tim Scott and Roland have the same relationship to white folks. Roland is not a politician but is a hired attack dog for them. He has a lot of influence among blacks due to him always pushing Fraternity business. Roland can't pass laws but he can absolutely brainwash and influence. More black folks look up to Roland than Tim Scott. Tim Scott has more influence as a politician but they are equally azz kissing coons.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Tim Scott to serve as key Trump surrogate amid push for Black voters

“He certainly brings a lot to the table,” Brian Seitchik, GOP strategist and Trump campaign alum, told The Hill. “He’s a substantive person. He’s very conservative, with strong ties into the African American community.”

BY CHEYANNE M. DANIELS
01/28/24

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many Laws has Roland Martin written, passed and blocked? Your comparison makes no sense. Might as well throw all the other irrelevant niggas in the mix. Tim Scott is a damn senator.

Roland may not affect laws but this fucking coon does and he said your black ass wasn't getting no reparations.

congressional-black-caucus-featured-web-001.jpg

And these coons supposedly represent the Black community but what laws do they support. We wanted a police reform bill and a Black hate crimes bill have these coons done anything concerning that? I don't know about you but I don't give a shit about Israel and I don't know any Black person who does either.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After his "I just love you" bullshit I'm surprised Tim didn't bend down and let Trump rub his head for luck. :mad:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I came in this thread to post that Riland Martin is just as much as a coon for dancing and cheerleading Hillary Clinton. It is comical how Sharpton is criticizing Trump for “rambling” and being “incoherent” as Biden is better.

I truly wish we stopped cheerleading these CACs and started demanding tangibles for our support.