Tina Knowles has been ordered to pay 300k to Richard Lawson's In divorce settlement, and he cannot publicly speak badly about her kids and grandkids.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
played homie like a heaux and paid him to leave

My man was in his lawyers office after signing those divorce papers like......

eddie-murphy.gif

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She went extra. She could have just said "I prayed for a good man and I got one" and called it a day. She's spoiled like her daughter.
images

This was what she looked like in her younger years when Richard Lawson fell for her. To your point she is spoiled. But over the course of her life how many dudes do you think have taken their shot? She's been treated like Beyonce since she was a teenager and can't sing.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
300k?

That's light

Not even 300K in alimony?
You niggas need to know how to accept a victory and keep it moving. We've become so desensitized to insane divorce settlement numbers that we cant recognize a win when we see one. 300k is alot of bread.. and this ole ho aint Beyonce.. she has no job and shes in her 70s. Getting that chunk of change out of her is a major W. Congratulate this man!!!

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Wife was reading the details of the divorce from an article. Was telling me the split seemed like he got an amicable/cordial divorce. He got properties and vehicles in the end. But also seems like he left with what he came into the divorce with along with what whatever he acquired during that time like production rights and community property between them.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It was crazy how she always disrespected him during their live interviews. She treated a man with a decades long career as a side piece. I never got why she always tried to play up that woman empowerment shit, with him sitting right next to her.

Surprised he didn't get more, but at least he didn't have to pay her.

The milk was spoiled before he walked down the aisle.

Shoulda grabbed a fine as 35-45 year old Black executive.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You niggas need to know how to accept a victory and keep it moving. We've become so desensitized to insane divorce settlement numbers that we cant recognize a win when we see one. 300k is alot of bread.. and this ole ho aint Beyonce.. she has no job and shes in her 70s. Getting that chunk of change out of her is a major W. Congratulate this man!!!
Those guys really think Tina has millions. I’m not saying she has to choose between insulin and cat food, but she and her daughter does not share an accountant.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It was crazy how she always disrespected him during their live interviews. She treated a man with a decades long career as a side piece. I never got why she always tried to play up that woman empowerment shit, with him sitting right next to her.

Surprised he didn't get more, but at least he didn't have to pay her.

The milk was spoiled before he walked down the aisle.

Shoulda grabbed a fine as 35-45 year old Black executive.
You knew the deal when her first husband left her for a realtor. That should’ve been the first clue. The second clue was the faux tough talk. If your coochie was the real deal, your husband wouldn’t have been banging the realtor enough to get her pregnant.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude more than likely didn't even know who she was back then..lol
He actually did know her. He explained the whole story of how they got together. She was friends with his sister and he said he always wanted to get with her but she was married and he was married at the time.

One thing to learn from this story and J. Lo and Ben Affleck is those people that are in the past leave them muthafuckas in the past. No such thing as the one that got away.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Those guys really think Tina has millions. I’m not saying she has to choose between insulin and cat food, but she and her daughter does not share an accountant.
Her net worth is $25m on paper without knowing what she has in trusts.

She's had many things she's done with her daughter aside from being a manager, they had clothing and a bunch of businesses over many years dating way back.

There's a vacation home now here in Galveston she owns was just in the news worth over $1m that they're about to condemn due to storm damage.