Tina Knowles has been ordered to pay 300k to Richard Lawson's In divorce settlement, and he cannot publicly speak badly about her kids and grandkids.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
Those guys really think Tina has millions. I’m not saying she has to choose between insulin and cat food, but she and her daughter does not share an accountant.
are u kidding? all beyonce is doing is picking up a lot of expenses and more people on payroll, all of that will dwindle soon

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
images

This was what she looked like in her younger years when Richard Lawson fell for her. To your point she is spoiled. But over the course of her life how many dudes do you think have taken their shot? She's been treated like Beyonce since she was a teenager and can't sing.

Hot damn she was fine as fuck!

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor

That no was almost as bad as Kamala Harris no when the grio asked her about reparations. "Is he perfect, No" No? NO

Hold up...
This bitch is sitting there looking like Lily Munster, and she's talking about someone not being perfect?

She was looking for a slave... Homie left the plantation just in time. Good shit!

giphy.gif

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
You niggas need to know how to accept a victory and keep it moving. We've become so desensitized to insane divorce settlement numbers that we cant recognize a win when we see one. 300k is alot of bread.. and this ole ho aint Beyonce.. she has no job and shes in her 70s. Getting that chunk of change out of her is a major W. Congratulate this man!!!
Bro I must be in the twilight zone

Niggas calling a 100k times 3 light

That’s 3 fire commissioners right there

I hate BGOL niggas with a passion.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
images

This was what she looked like in her younger years when Richard Lawson fell for her. To your point she is spoiled. But over the course of her life how many dudes do you think have taken their shot? She's been treated like Beyonce since she was a teenager and can't sing.

Bruh, there is no reason for a woman to berate her husband on national television.
That is probably the main reason why they are divorced. I stand on what I said earlier. She should have just said she was "blessed with a good man" and left it at that.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yeah, I'd just look at this as "I was paid 300k to fuck Beyonce's mom". Being able to say that is a win that would have me sleeping like a baby at night with a smile on my face.