Tory Lanez Found GUITLY Of Shooting Megan Thee Stallion

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
12:07 PM PT
-- The LAPD tells TMZ Megan never told them she was the victim of a crime. The spokesperson said, "At the time Megan Thee [Stallion] was with police she did not report that she was the victim of any crime. And the LAPD has not received any additional information at this time."

Megan Thee Stallion was shot in the foot early Sunday morning ... when she and Tory Lanez were pulled over, and he got arrested for gun charges.

Megan says, “The narrative that is being reported about Sunday’s morning events are inaccurate and I’d like to set the record straight. On Sunday morning, I suffered gunshot wounds, as a result of a crime that was committed against me and done with the intention to physically harm me."

Play video content

SURROUNDED BY POLICETMZ.com
Megan does not say who pulled the trigger, but she wants to make it clear ... she did nothing wrong. She adds, "I was never arrested, the police officers drove me to the hospital where I underwent surgery to remove the bullets. I’m incredibly grateful to be alive and that I’m expected to make a full recovery, but it was important for me to clarify the details about this traumatic night. I’m currently focused on my recovery, so I can return back to my life and back to making music as soon as possible.”

As we reported, police were responding to reports of multiple gunshots outside a Hollywood Hills party were Meg and Tory had been.

LAPD found a handgun in the SUV that was driving Tory, Meg and another woman -- and Tory was booked for possession of a concealed weapon. As for Megan's injuries ... our law enforcement sources say she told the cops that night she had cut her foot on glass -- that's why officers took her to the hospital for treatment.

To this point ... police have NOT connected Tory to the shots that were fired outside the party.

update

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
"MEGAN THEE STALLION I WAS SHOT IN THE FOOT!!!"

She gonna get a new horseshoe?

13e2f490784b014541375b7649fdc6b5.320x180x40.gif

Last edited:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SURROUNDED BY POLICETMZ.com
Megan does not say who pulled the trigger....

Why doesn't she? Its almost like she doesn't care. Megan is like, just pull the bullets out, back to the rap game.
Were the bullets from a car passing by? Some dude on the streets shooting? If she gave info and timestamps to the police.
Maybe that person can be identified. I dunno.

And how is she only shot in the foot? Sounds like an accident where a gun went off and shot Megan in the foot.
But she's not talking.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Megan does not say who pulled the trigger, but she wants to make it clear ... she did nothing wrong. She adds, "I was never arrested, the police officers drove me to the hospital where I underwent surgery to remove the bullets. I’m incredibly grateful to be alive and that I’m expected to make a full recovery, but it was important for me to clarify the details about this traumatic night. I’m currently focused on my recovery, so I can return back to my life and back to making music as soon as possible.”
That little canadian singing as dude was getting his ass kicked so he shot her,he's in jail and she's focusing on recovering and making music.

The LAPD doesn't confirm no one being shot,taken to a hospital or nothing she's talking about.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing but Tory punk ass fronting with the blammer, shot shorty in her hoof by accident.
That's what happens, when you fuck with a nigga named Daystar from Canada that is 5'3" and a 120 lbs.
I thought she got shot more than once

ldub1978

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing but Tory punk ass fronting with the blammer, shot shorty in her hoof by accident.
That's what happens, when you fuck with a nigga named Daystar from Canada that is 5'3" and a 120 lbs.
yea that's what i was thinking cuz how u get shot in the foot:idea:

Reactions: BKF

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man Uncle Murda gonna have a TON of shit to talk about in the 2021 wrapup. :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

s5tFuY.jpg
Kobe
Pop smoke
Covid
nba cancelled
Trump injecting disinfectant
verzuz
Beenie man
Jada Vs fab
Ahmad arbery
George floyd
breonna Taylor
Blm
Riots
Farrakaun
Jada entanglement
Pop smoke killers caught
Nick cannon
Tory/Megan
We on a hell of A run

did i miss something
Might need a double Ep for 2020

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Kobe
Pop smoke
Covid
nba cancelled
Trump injecting disinfectant
verzuz
Beenie man
Jada Vs fab
Ahmad arbery
George floyd
breonna Taylor
Blm
Riots
Farrakaun
Jada entanglement
Pop smoke killers caught
Nick cannon
Tory/Megan
We on a hell of A run

did i miss something
Might need a double Ep for 2020
Shit and we got 5 more months to go!!! :eek2::eek2::eek2:

XcHXUN.jpg

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"as a result of a crime that was committed against me and done with the intention to physically harm me."

I think that's the key. Sounded like either the other girl shot her and Tory took the wrap or Tory shot her. Either way she doesn't say by accident. She says with intention to harm her. I don't think she'll talk any further...at least until she recovers and is on the Breakfast Club or something.