Tory Lanez Found GUITLY Of Shooting Megan Thee Stallion

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
it's one of those wtf happened. from the vids I saw they were in the vehicle together and I saw another vid with them at some pool party together earlier that night. Strange that it took an almost deadly turn.

"as a result of a crime that was committed against me and done with the intention to physically harm me."

I think that's the key. Sounded like either the other girl shot her and Tory took the wrap or Tory shot her. Either way she doesn't say by accident. She says with intention to harm her. I don't think she'll talk any further...at least until she recovers and is on the Breakfast Club or something.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wonder if they'll have to put her down if she can't run?
He misunderstood the phrase, " Shoot your shot".
Dumbass bout to do some time.
tenor.gif

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw everyone is hinting it is Tory. Her producer and her bodyguard made cryptic posts about it now.
"as a result of a crime that was committed against me and done with the intention to physically harm me."

I think that's the key. Sounded like either the other girl shot her and Tory took the wrap or Tory shot her. Either way she doesn't say by accident. She says with intention to harm her. I don't think she'll talk any further...at least until she recovers and is on the Breakfast Club or something.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Kobe
Pop smoke
Covid
nba cancelled
Trump injecting disinfectant
verzuz
Beenie man
Jada Vs fab
Ahmad arbery