Female Algerian Olympic boxer Imane Khelif, mis‐gendered as trans, faces backlash after win

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Really surprised they were able to get this shit passed for the olympics...I know USA amateur boxing passed it but didn't think the world would cave in...shit, didn't they ban that hermaphrodite South African chick from running...she had more right to compete than these jokers

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh well bitches gonna learn the hardway, they the ones that supported all that weirdo

drag queen shit...

NOW look at em, they gonna need straight men to eventually protect them from this weirdness

them trannys REALLY HATE REAL WOMEN,

and found a way to LEGALLY BEAT THEM

and SILLY EMOTIONAL NORMAL WOMEN TOOK THE BAIT!!

oh well...

some folks gotta learn the hardway

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
The unathletic, non-sportsman types in power politics have destroyed sports ALL for votes and its a shame, at this point might as well allow non-paraplegic athletes to compete in the para Olympics.

These athlete's have been working since childhood toward their goal only to be told at the end now you have to perform against in essence or biological male :smh:

jmo

Last edited:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I felt bad for the Italian woman, made it that far, and after one punch she quits because she didn't want to risk a lifetime of damage.

She actually said "I've never been hit that hard in my life" but at the same time she seemed like she didn't want to start a shit storm and stay away from talking about the tranny and why he was allowed to participate.

regulus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao... apologizing for what? From what I understand reading about this, the person in question was born with a vagina. I'm totally against BIOLOGICAL men competing with women. But if she was born with a vagina then she just won the genetic lottery. More than one thing can be true at the same time.
There's a group of native puertoricans where the males are born with nonfunctional vaginas that turn into a penis and testicals at the onset of puberty. It's not as uncommon as you might think.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are they even allowing such a thing to go on.

That jab is all she needed to know better

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao... apologizing for what? From what I understand reading about this, the person in question was born with a vagina. I'm totally against BIOLOGICAL men competing with women. But if she was born with a vagina then she just won the genetic lottery. More than one thing can be true at the same time.

So the question is this, is Khelif intersexed?

While being intersexed is legitimate, she still has a hell of a lot more testosterone and a body that is closer to a male and judging from the way Carini reacted and her own words, Khelif is bringing a hell of a lot of power.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
There's a group of native puertoricans where the males are born with nonfunctional vaginas that turn into a penis and testicals at the onset of puberty. It's not as uncommon as you might think.
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
They should not be competing with women in combat sports. This shit is stupid. I saw the loser of a women's boxing match that had just lost to a tranny. That chick was barely recognizable.

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
my cousin and i used to joke (but still kinda serious) about how we could spot a transgender person (male-to-female)...

and i know they get a lot of surgery done to look like women...but there are certain things they cannot change...and their hands, forearms, and shoulders are still the same size...their bones still have the same density...

if a boy spent the first 10-20 years of his life living as a male...then he probably has a better understanding at a very young age about how to generate power and torque and leverage...so he's gonna hit harder than a woman...

and even if a boy/man has his gender reassigned...gets put on hormones...he still understands how to generate power...and a 125 pound man is way different than a 125 pound woman...you can see it in their bone structure...

as more and more individuals opt for gender reassignment surgery...i think the solution will be to let them have their own category...

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I was trying to find this video this morning and it's not the full video, she broke down crying in the middle of the ring and then broke down crying again in the post fight interview. Before the fight she said she didn't have a problem fighting the person but after 2 punches said “FUCK THIS SHIT“

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
So would you hit it from the bike if presented the opportunity?