Female Algerian Olympic boxer Imane Khelif, mis‐gendered as trans, faces backlash after win

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it wasn't for the Muslim thing, I would 100% think that is a dude. That, plus the fact that they have been beaten by women before.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I kinda respeck @Soul On Ice for not changing the thread title. Yes it was incorrect but it was kinda a joke, and I've seen several thread titles that were misleading or downright wrong also and those remained untouched.

And no I'm not looking for or listing them :lol:

But the original title was incorrect.

I KNOW THAT SOME ARE HAPPY THIS THREAD'S BACK OPEN TO TALK ABOUT THAT BIG DICK BOXING NIGGA THAT WON GOLD IN THE OLYMPICS BY BEATING HOES DOWN WITH THE STRENGTH OF TEN MEN!

john-roblox-laugh.gif

There was so much ignorance in that post and you know what?

will-ferrell-evil-boss.gif

Because it's a joke

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it wasn't for the Muslim thing, I would 100% think that is a dude. That, plus the fact that they have been beaten by women before.

Algeria won 3 medals in the Olympics.

Religion or not, I'm sure they'd look past homies bulge so that they can win a gold medal!

haha-so.gif

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
That nigga @Soul On Ice still in here wearing his woman flavored human skin suit, trying "hate" the gay away? @Camille already pull them panties down and whopped that ass for being generally stupid and a troll of the highest order. You haven't had enough yet nigga? Or are you on of those weirdos who's a glutton for punishment? My advice to you would be, step away from the keyboard and go change the hay and empty the poop buck in the hole youre keeping @lazarus in. It's probably filthy by now. It's not that serious.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Why is it you never see transgenders or manly-looking women in gymnastics, a sport that favors feminine women?
cute-emoji.gif

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is it you never see transgenders or manly-looking women in gymnastics, a sport that favors feminine women?
cute-emoji.gif
Maybe because the pretty bitches don't sign up to get punched in the face. LOL

I mean it is boxing it ain't never been for the girly girls. Dem rugby chicks look pretty tough too, judo they brolic weightlifting ain't too many dimes there neither. But track pretty bitches love track. Volleyball. Basketball is 50/50.

I mean if we gonna watch women sports based on looks I can admit certain sports cater to tougher looking chicks.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
She's not attractive, but I've seen much worse from other women at the olympics. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah but those chicks just look unattractive or tough in the face not like a dude with a wig on except for that one rugby chick

That being said she technically is a woman and I take back whatever I said about her...Algeria certainly doesn't play that and she has nine losses and it's said that the woman who quit had quit before in another fight

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Maybe because the pretty bitches don't sign up to get punched in the face. LOL

I mean it is boxing it ain't never been for the girly girls. Dem rugby chicks look pretty tough too, judo they brolic weightlifting ain't too many dimes there neither. But track pretty bitches love track. Volleyball. Basketball is 50/50.

I mean if we gonna watch women sports based on looks I can admit certain sports cater to tougher looking chicks.
My point is transgenders always claim to be women trapped in a man's body, welp if that's the case how come when it comes to competing against real women in sports they always choose the sports that favor men-like characteristics while avoiding competing against women in sports that doesn't. It's like they are admitting to being man-like.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My point is transgenders always claim to be women trapped in a man's body, welp if that's the case how come when it comes to competing against real women in sports they always choose the sports that favor men-like characteristics while avoiding competing against women in sports that doesn't. It's like they are admitting to being man-like.

But this chick wasn't transgender just hard looking. So hard looking chicks are admitting to being man-like by competing in hard sports. LOL so are nigga's bitch made for participating in figure skating. I mean I think you pickel-ball playing dudes is gay so I dig it. lol

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
But this chick wasn't transgender just hard looking. So hard looking chicks are admitting to being man-like by competing in hard sports. LOL so are nigga's bitch made for participating in figure skating. I mean I think you pickel-ball playing dudes is gay so I dig it. lol
In my original post, I asked how come there aren't hard-looking women and or transgender in sports who rely on women to be feminine because my conclusion is that they are closer to being men while the other ones are men. And my point is they will compete against women only if it suits their interests because we all know those hard-looking men are mostly dykes yet you don't see them demanding to compete against men the way you see the transgender women demanding to compete against real women.
Can you now see the hypocrisy?