Female Algerian Olympic boxer Imane Khelif, mis‐gendered as trans, faces backlash after win

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Half of you would punch a woman in the face for $50 let alone an olympic metal. GTFOH with your fake concern about womans sports. LOL it's funny how ya'll are blatantly misogynistic but somehow paternalistic lol this shit is Alice in Wonderland.

George foreman sonny liston mike tyson every one of their opponents wanted to quit after the first punch too. Boxing ain't a game for the weak. ANd you pussy's talking about brain damage getting punched with headgear from a tranny are bugging.

Honestly I don't give two shits but the Olympics has a ridiculous amount of rules and if this individual passed then it is what it is.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Half of you would punch a woman in the face for $50 let alone an olympic metal. GTFOH with your fake concern about womans sports. LOL it's funny how ya'll are blatantly misogynistic but somehow paternalistic lol this shit is Alice in Wonderland.

George foreman sonny liston mike tyson every one of their opponents wanted to quit after the first punch too. Boxing ain't a game for the weak. ANd you pussy's talking about brain damage getting punched with headgear from a tranny are bugging.

Honestly I don't give two shits but the Olympics has a ridiculous amount of rules and if this individual passed then it is what it is.
You're a fag bro

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sha'Carri couldn't compete in the last Olympics because of weed but this nigga's competing against women with a whole dick in his pants.

officials-disagree-shaking-head-gwiq97ctw143tldv.webp

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the question is this, is Khelif intersexed?

While being intersexed is legitimate, she still has a hell of a lot more testosterone and a body that is closer to a male and judging from the way Carini reacted and her own words, Khelif is bringing a hell of a lot of power.

From reading the comments "she" may have broken Carini's nose......... damn

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
For the illiterate mufuckas

All the Republicans who say "Democrats don't even know what the definition of a woman is" need to address this.

Lmao... apologizing for what? From what I understand reading about this, the person in question was born with a vagina. I'm totally against BIOLOGICAL men competing with women. But if she was born with a vagina then she just won the genetic lottery. More than one thing can be true at the same time.
So you'd eat it's "box" huh?

#stillsad

Dumbest shit you have ever said.

So anyone who qualifies as a woman, you're ready to go down on. Roseanne gains 200 pounds she can still come to you to get licked. Jimmy Carter brings his girl around you and you start salivating for Rosalynn Carter's 96 year old pussy.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Caster Semana, wasn't competing in contact sports and was told she would have to take meds to retard her testosterone. However, white Muslim bitch from Algeria, with the same condition as Caster Semana, does not have to take drugs to retard her testosterone levels when fighting other women. Racist ass Olympics.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
All the Republicans who say "Democrats don't even know what the definition of a woman is" need to address this.

Dumbest shit you have ever said.

So anyone who qualifies as a woman, you're ready to go down on. Roseanne gains 200 pounds she can still come to you to get licked. Jimmy Carter brings his girl around you and you start salivating for Rosalynn Carter's 96 year old pussy.
Don't move the goal posts buddy!
If it's a prime age athletic female, he should have NO issue muff diving.

Literally put your money where your mouf is brah!

regulus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the illiterate mufuckas

Both you and the author of that need to retake biology class. No disease can change you from XX to XY. That's why it's the standard for determing gender. There's your genotype (what your genes say you can become) and your phenotype (what you actually become). XY means that you can develop a male bodytype but it's not guaranteed. If you have XY you can appear to be an infertile woman or you can appear to be a hypermasculine male or anything inbetween. DSD means they have the chromosomes to be a male but didn't develop all of the male characteristics but kept some (size and strength in this case). Saying they have DSD is definitive proof of masculinity.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Don't move the goal posts buddy!
If it's a prime age athletic female, he should have NO issue muff diving.

Literally put your money where your mouf is brah!
So according to your logic, if I'm not sexually attracted to her she's not a woman, EVEN if she was born with a vagina? Make that make sense. Do we have to use your mom's as an example again? Or can we admit this point is asinine and you're either trolling or super duper stupid? Like extra strength retarded.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Both you and the author of that need to retake biology class. No disease can change you from XX to XY. That's why it's the standard for determing gender. There's your genotype (what your genes say you can become) and your phenotype (what you actually become). XY means that you can develop a male bodytype but it's not guaranteed. If you have XY you can appear to be an infertile woman or you can appear to be a hypermasculine male or anything inbetween. DSD means they have the chromosomes to be a male but didn't develop all of the male characteristics but kept some (size and strength in this case). Saying they have DSD is definitive proof of masculinity.
Word salad.... is it male or female? He or she?

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Shit pisses me off!

I thought I saw a few months back where they banned this shit from the Olympics!!

I guess not!

They should let Mike Tyson go out with whatever trannies wear and let him fuck some people up.. and see how well this goes then!! Its all fun games as long as it's white people..fuck this crazy shit :thefinger:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was trying to find this video this morning and it's not the full video, she broke down crying in the middle of the ring and then broke down crying again in the post fight interview. Before the fight she said she didn't have a problem fighting the person but after 2 punches said “FUCK THIS SHIT“
Well she is a flimsy bitch and should not be a boxer at all.