Tricks Women use to sucker you in

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will say it again: this happens because men have low standards. How many of these women do you think got to the bedroom and exploded out of those contraptions and the dude left? Less than 1%! If you stay and do anything after she pulls the ripcord you are part of the problem. “So I just got my dick sucked and left!” Still had sex with a whale! And she still had sex with a dude she just met. She thinks her first impression appearance is good because she still gets dick. Raise your standards. You aren’t just getting a nut you are giving a Womanasaurus Rex hope.

Stay dry, my friends.

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
I will say it again: this happens because men have low standards. How many of these women do you think got to the bedroom and exploded out of those contraptions and the dude left? Less than 1%! If you stay and do anything after she pulls the ripcord you are part of the problem. “So I just got my dick sucked and left!” Still had sex with a whale! And she still had sex with a dude she just met. She thinks her first impression appearance is good because she still gets dick. Raise your standards. You aren’t just getting a nut you are giving a Womanasaurus Rex hope.

Stay dry, my friends.

studio-shot-happy-fat-black-450w-589064207.jpg

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These the type of women that become victims of One Hitter Quitters. Aint no way you gonna go back for seconds once you see what you workin with, with them cloths off. :smh:
This is so true. I've had several chicks who I wanted to change my mind when they took their clothes off, but powered thru it. I will never forget 2 chicks from my backsliding days...one was cute as shit but had these weird extremely lopsided titties and another one who was fine as shit and cool (definitely wifey material) who just had breast reduction surgery and had these weird-ass scars. I couldn't imagine looking at those for the rest of my life.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea my bruhs a trainer, and he trains a lot

of rich dudes wives...

and he said places like lulu lemon make thier yoga pants so, whoever wears it, looks like they got an ass, but when they take them shits off, its

a whole other ball game...

he said thats why you see a lot of chicks especially elder cacs walkin around in yoga pants..

makes their ol used box feel young again...:lol:

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i see so many young women with these gutt huggers on it fucking kills me how many are just fat or hav a big gutt....i can spot them gutt huggers now a mile away...
avoid them all together...dont want to be standing there when she pops that bitch open and all that gutt comes'ah pouring out....:smh::smh:

Last edited:

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
This is so true. I've had several chicks who I wanted to change my mind when they took their clothes off, but powered thru it. I will never forget 2 chicks from my backsliding days...one was cute as shit but had these weird extremely lopsided titties and another one who was fine as shit and cool (definitely wifey material) who just had breast reduction surgery and had these weird-ass scars. I couldn't imagine looking at those of for the rest of my life.

Beat me to it. This has happened to me at least a couple times. Not a gut situation just weird body shapes. Met one chick on a dating site back in the day. She dropped those clothes and it was an automatic turnoff. Shaped like some weird refrigerator or something. The other chick wasn't much with clothes on. It just got worse once she dropped draws. Did I hit? I'm guilty. I just soldiered on through. Happened with a fat chick too. Once again dating site. But this was back before internet dating blew up. This was phone dating. You live and you learn. Comes with the dating scene out here. Won't fall into that trap again or at least I hope not.

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
yea my bruhs a trainer, and he trains a lot

of rich dudes wives...

and he said places like lulu lemon make thier yoga pants so, whoever wears it, looks like they got an ass, but when they take them shits off, its

a whole other ball game...

he said thats why you see a lot of chicks especially elder cacs walkin around in yoga pants..

makes their ol used box feel young again...:lol:

Wow. Now this is game right here. Didn't know they were slipping some fakeness into the game on the sly. Boy these women be trying to perpetrate to stay competitive. :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shady ass bishes..but this always gets the Killa..they got some tricks...but...brah
Soul_Food_at_Powell%27s_Place.jpg

whats dat right dere playa??

looks like some delicious fried okra and catfish...??

I cant fuck with the mac and cheese but Id fuck that fried shit up if its okra and fish..

looks good as fuck tho