Tricks Women use to sucker you in ®️

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yea my bruhs a trainer, and he trains a lot

of rich dudes wives...

and he said places like lulu lemon make thier yoga pants so, whoever wears it, looks like they got an ass, but when they take them shits off, its

a whole other ball game...

he said thats why you see a lot of chicks especially elder cacs walkin around in yoga pants..

makes their ol used box feel young again...:lol:
Bruh...this explains alot. I live in a mostly white neighborhood and couldn't figure out how all these white chicks in yoga pants got ass all of a sudden.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is so true. I've had several chicks who I wanted to change my mind when they took their clothes off, but powered thru it. I will never forget 2 chicks from my backsliding days...one was cute as shit but had these weird extremely lopsided titties and another one who was fine as shit and cool (definitely wifey material) who just had breast reduction surgery and had these weird-ass scars. I couldn't imagine looking at those of for the rest of my life.
my dude i been trying to forget my horror stories thats why i can spot them gutt huggers...

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
These the type of women that become victims of One Hitter Quitters. Aint no way you gonna go back for seconds once you see what you workin with, with them cloths off. :smh:

Two comments

1) It’s a shame how insecure some women are and how they transform there confidence w a wig, nails, waste trainer
and some make-up.

2) I tell chicks all the time, dudes undergo a neurological 180 degree shift once they buss a nut. All those flaws that were
acceptable two minutes ago.....become deal breakers.

Conclusion: If ur selling a fantasy....the gig will b up in the morning.

Carry on......

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh...this explains alot. I live in a mostly white neighborhood and couldn't figure out how all these white chicks in yoga pants got ass all of a sudden.
we been telling ya these broads had form fitting clothes for yrs but some people were so insistent of praising cac women and pushing this they stay in the gym and sista are losing to them that nigs didn't want to listen to the truth

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nothing New HERE. IF you like BIG GURLZ then you know they use these things. I you like small Gurlz they you PLAYED YOURSELF by not going for the HUG asap. When you squeeze the package, you can tell what is INSIDE.

#SMH because there complaints about some EXTRA REAL FLESH but nothing being said ABOUT Dirty Stankin Mop Head WEAVES. :dunno::curse:

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
we been telling ya these broads had form fitting clothes for yrs but some people were so insistent of praising cac women and pushing this they stay in the gym and sista are losing to them that nigs didn't want to listen to the truth

Lets keep it real bruh. And don't get on that "I hate Black women shit" , but sistas as a whole are losing in the fitness game cause a vast majority of them are fat...even the ones who I see in my gym.

When I met my wife (who is dark-skin black), while she was far from perfect, she was fit, educated, no baby daddy, and cool. I put a ring on her finger with a quickness cause I've learned that when you hit say 35, chicks like that are unicorns.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nothing New HERE. IF you like BIG GURLZ then you know they use these things. I you like small Gurlz they you PLAYED YOURSELF by not going for the HUG asap. When you squeeze the package, you can tell what is INSIDE.

#SMH because there complaints about some EXTRA REAL FLESH but nothing being said ABOUT Dirty Stankin Mop Head WEAVES. :dunno::curse:

You can't tell lop-sided titties, stomachs that are flat but look like oatmeal raisin cookies, and other shit by hugging them.

Weaves are no issue cause you don't "discover" them right before you hit.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lets keep it real bruh. And don't get on that "I hate Black women shit" , but sistas as a whole are losing in the fitness game cause a vast majority of them are fat...even the ones who I see in my gym.

When I met my wife (who is dark-skin black), while she was far from perfect, she was fit, educated, no baby daddy, and cool. I put a ring on her finger with a quickness cause I've learned that when you hit say 35, chicks like that are unicorns.
Dude how did you remotely say a vast amount of them are fat and than claim that's not a I hate black women comment... Nah bro majority of them ain't fat... Hell ya juss finally comprehended the fact that form fitting clothes existed today..today you learned this when this s hit been out for decades...do you know who been the biggest market for this? White women...so juss thank for decades them cacs you were praising more than likely had shapeshifting clothing on..your brain been believing a lie for decades...here's another lil secret black people been exercising at home for decades..this gym movement juss started l like early 2000 when gyms became more affordable..gym prices use to start at like 60 to hundreds of dollars per month..nigs wasn't paying for that so we did home exercises, played sports, brought equipment... So lot of broads actually could juss be exercising at home... A black man created tae bo in the late 90s and made millions dedicating a home workout routine at home

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude how did you remotely say a vast amount of them are fat and than claim that's not a I hate black women comment... Nah bro majority of them ain't fat... Hell ya juss finally comprehended the fact that form fitting clothes existed today..today you learned this when this s hit been out for decades...do you know who been the biggest market for this? White women...so juss thank for decades them cacs you were praising more than likely had shapeshifting clothing on..your brain been believing a lie for decades...here's another lil secret black people been exercising at home for decades..this gym movement juss started l like early 2000 when gyms became more affordable..gym prices use to start at like 60 to hundreds of dollars per month..nigs wasn't paying for that so we did home exercises, played sports, brought equipment... So lot of broads actually could juss be exercising at home... A black man created tae bo in the late 90s and made millions dedicating a home workout routine at home
First...chill...

Second, I know people who work at Spanx (it's hq'ed here in Atlanta), so no...I've been well aware of "form-fitting clothes" .

Not sure what Billy Blank and Tae Bo has to do with a vast majority of our sistas being fat. Maybe because I'm older and know that medically, "thick" girls are fat. And before you start posting pics of anorexic chicks saying that's what I like, I'm looking for the Lupita types. She ain't fat, but she definitely wouldn't be called "skinny". Her body type was considered " average" before the age of IG and thirsty niggas gassing up fat chicks.

A2D. Have a nice day

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
First...chill...

Second, I know people who work at Spanx (it's hq'ed here in Atlanta), so no...I've been well aware of "form-fitting clothes" .

Not sure what Billy Blank and Tae Bo has to do with a vast majority of our sistas being fat. Maybe because I'm older and know that medically, "thick" girls are fat. And before you start posting pics of anorexic chicks saying that's what I like, I'm looking for the Lupita types. She ain't fat, but she definitely wouldn't be called "skinny". Her body type was considered " average" before the age of IG and thirsty niggas gassing up fat chicks.

A2D. Have a nice day
She would be considered overweight by medical standards

I'm from the era where "thick" meant fat ass, nice thighs, nice tits.. Not the millennium thick, dime, wife terms

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
1. make-up (it's designed to make a woman's face look like she's sexually aroused)
2. fake eyelashes
3.weaves/hair extensions/wigs
4. breast augmentation (fake tits)
5. contact lenses with fake eye colors
6. push-up bras
7. spanx
8. tummy tucks
9. girdles (old school trick before spanx)
10. brazilian butt lifts
11. butt injections
12. high heels (makes their legs look longer)
13. fake nails
14. post a bunch of pics online only showin' their face...or only showin' their body from certain angles
15. wear clothing that exposes their cleavage...or wear a skirt or shorts...that are so short..half their ass hangs out of the bottom
16. flirting
17. photoshoppin' their online images (sometimes to a cartoonish degree)
18. tellin' you they are on birth control
19. tellin' you not to use a condom
20. not letting you pull out
21. if/when they get pregnant...if you're the best potential provider...they tell you you're the father...when they know you're not

Last edited:

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You can't tell lop-sided titties, stomachs that are flat but look like oatmeal raisin cookies, and other shit by hugging them.

Weaves are no issue cause you don't "discover" them right before you hit.

True but, when You HUG them UP you can tell she is NOT 150 but more like 210. The EXTRA 60 is gonna come from somewhere and look like something. :grin::grin:

Rel

BLK STAR & BLACK BUSINESS OWNER
Registered
Braaaahhhhh, big dawwwggggg how u gone skate outta this thread and not tell niggaz where this splendid soul food came from cuz that looks like it came from a couple of spots here in the town....yall can have the fried chicken not a fan no more, but everythinge else is gettin drenched in crystal or yellow red bottle and killed.....Greens look fuego and the fried okra....And cant forget bout them conebreads sittin there hope them bitches is sweet and a lil soggy....Wish there was a 24hr soul food spot besides chicken n waffles(jack london) high prices and avg food.
Shady ass bishes..but this always gets the Killa..they got some tricks...but...brah
Soul_Food_at_Powell%27s_Place.jpg

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Braaaahhhhh, big dawwwggggg how u gone skate outta this thread and not tell niggaz where this splendid soul food came from cuz that looks like it came from a couple of spots here in the town....yall can have the fried chicken not a fan no more, but everythinge else is gettin drenched in crystal or yellow red bottle and killed.....Greens look fuego and the fried okra....And cant forget bout them conebreads sittin there hope them bitches is sweet and a lil soggy....Wish there was a 24hr soul food spot besides chicken n waffles(jack london) high prices and avg food.

What's your town? Brah

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
couple more...

they wear jeans or skin tight leggings that damn near look painted on...

they wear panty hose...to make their legs look smoother...hide cellulite...varicose veins...etc..

old school trick...chicks with A-cups...would stuff their bras with tissue paper...

Rel

BLK STAR & BLACK BUSINESS OWNER
Registered
Really 500 miles but u in the South I imagine I can go almost anywhere to get some good soul food. Shit when me and my girl visit the South I wanna eat at blk folks houses and get that bomb ass home cookin and drink moonshine.

Dam fam..y'all ain't got that southern cooking up there...you gonna have to drive...I just drove a dam near 500 Miles for this.. yesterday...just to eat This...brah

Guss-Fried-Chicken-Meal.jpg

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member

Absolutely none of the numbers support you, fam. The numbers say that 4 out of 5 black women are either overweight or obese.

https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=25

https://blackdemographics.com/health-2/obesity/