Tricks Women use to sucker you in

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Absolutely none of the numbers support you, fam. The numbers say that 4 out of 5 black women are either overweight or obese.

https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=25

https://blackdemographics.com/health-2/obesity/
So 80 percent of black women are fat lmao... So you going by fake magical numbers that love to S hit on black people or the eye test? Bria miles is fat to certain people, esther Baxter is fat according to certain people, the Nikki chick I posted is fat to certain people... I don't listen to certain people cause certain people say anything black is negative...they find everything wrong about us but never say anything positive... As I tell people I dare you to go find 10 positive stats that black people have...kinda funny where every stat is negative but not 1 single positive stat...nah I don't fuck with them narratives... There use to be studies that said we weren't really human and that we were dumb more bs negative narratives...

By the way when you use that dumbass bmi logic here goes the greatest flaw ever you take 2 girls the same exact height, give them both flat stomachs, but 1 girl has a cups And the other has double d tits, guess what the 1 with the bigger tit s is gonna be heavier...yet the bmi didn't take that into consideration and would say the dd tit chick is overweight...tit s and ass weight more..yst bmi was created for frail body cacs we not them

Last edited:

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
So 80 percent of black women are fat lmao... So you going by fake magical numbers that love to S hit on black people or the eye test? Bria miles is fat to certain people, esther Baxter is fat according to certain people, the Nikki chick I posted is fat to certain people... I don't listen to certain people cause certain people say anything black is negative...they find everything wrong about us but never say anything positive... As I tell people I dare you to go find 10 positive stats that black people have...kinda funny where every stat is negative but not 1 single positive stat...nah I don't fuck with them narratives... There use to be studies that said we weren't really human and that we were dumb more bs negative narratives...

By the way when you use that dumbass bmi logic here goes the greatest flaw ever you take 2 girls the same exact height, give them both flat stomachs, but 1 girl has a cups And the other has double d tits, guess what the 1 with the biggertit s is gonna be heavier...yet the bmi didn't take that into consideration and would say the dd tit chick is overweight...tit s and ass weight more..yst bmi was created for frail body cacs we not them

The 2nd link regarding the numbers is from a black company and the research is done by black people, in order to tell the black story, accurately and fairly. Here is an excerpt from the "about us" part of their website:

"For 10 years Black Demographics has worked hard to become a trusted resource. This is why it has consistently remained a top source for major news media, universities, governments, academics, books, blogs, and individuals. Basically it serves all of who seek Information, statistics, and reliable insight about the African American population."

They seem to have tried to account for the black vs white body type difference you mentioned. The numbers still weren't good. Regardless of if you want to acknowledge it or not, there is an obesity problem in the black community (men and women) and it's killing millions and millions of black people. That's not conjecture or preference for a body type. That's fact.

Last edited:

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate guts. You take your shit off and your belly hanging over your waist by a couple of inches, there will be problems. I probably won't even get to second base soon as I see that Dunlop. Done lap the waist. But on a realistic note, in my 40s and most chicks got pudge. So...whatever. Y'all got to deal with that shit, I'm married.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Beat me to it. This has happened to me at least a couple times. Not a gut situation just weird body shapes. Met one chick on a dating site back in the day. She dropped those clothes and it was an automatic turnoff. Shaped like some weird refrigerator or something. The other chick wasn't much with clothes on. It just got worse once she dropped draws. Did I hit? I'm guilty. I just soldiered on through. Happened with a fat chick too. Once again dating site. But this was back before internet dating blew up. This was phone dating. You live and you learn. Comes with the dating scene out here. Won't fall into that trap again or at least I hope not.

Lmao ikr son lol you was like hey, no pics of me and I sure as hell ain’t gonna tell nobody! Shit won’t nobody know but me and the maker! If she says we did I’ll deny deny deny:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::giggle: You power on through and then ghost em! Like Swayze lol

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

no-will-smith.gif

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These the type of women that become victims of One Hitter Quitters. Aint no way you gonna go back for seconds once you see what you workin with, with them cloths off. :smh:
Redd Foxx told this joke where he says he took a woman home from the club. She took her wig off and threw it on the sofa. She took her bra off and threw it on the sofa. She took her pants and panties off and threw them on the sofa and then she jumped in the bed. He jumped on the sofa! What I'm saying is that there may not even be a first time after seeing how fake things are!

cephus

Rising Star
Registered
Redd Foxx told this joke where he says he took a woman home from the club. She took her wig off and threw it on the sofa. She took her bra off and threw it on the sofa. She took her pants and panties off and threw them on the sofa and then she jumped in the bed. He jumped on the sofa! What I'm saying is that there may not even be a first time after seeing how fake things are!