TrueMahogany's pussy

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
I used to like this chick 5 years ago when she was just thick and not fat-thick.
She done gained 40 pounds since.

I'm mixed on her.

the problem is a lot of women particularly ones built like this have never consistently worked out if ever....and once they get a certain age...its definitely not happening....she slowly gonna transition to fat...but will maintain some semblance of that shape

edit: she proved me wrong with these new pics.... :lol:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
the problem is a lot of women particularly ones built like this have never consistently worked out if ever....and once they get a certain age...its definitely not happening....she slowly gonna transition to fat...but will maintain some semblance of that shape

I personally know several women that I lusted for in my mid 20s who are know just fat and fatter.
They were so thick and fine, man. Damn crime. They took that shit for granted.

Internal self-reflection, competition, and a mean gym routine will fix that shit quick.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She has multiple sclerosis. She probably has trouble working out.

PaperKut

Panty-Dropper
BGOL Investor

iu