Trump asking advisers if he can legally fire Fed chief

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
He has spent almost 2 years claiming credit for trends that were obamas created by obamas policies. .

Now the market is starting to crumble under chumps policies and he us panicking asking advisors if he can file bankruptcy. ..

Stupid fukka just had to do no harm but his hate for black people in general and obama in particular wouldn't allow him to do that...
Racism is ruining them them crackas lives faster than oxy.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lmaaaoooo, this shit is too much man. Like, how is this nobody-ass-dude in charge of so much? Middle East portfolio, Prison Reform, Liaison to China, Liaison to Mexico, Government Innovation, Opiod Crisis...

Lol I don't get how this isn't alarming af. Dude is a 36 yo "Secretary of Everything" who has clearance issues an FBI recruit couldn't hurdle and it's ok.... because nepotism??? :confused:

What the actual fuck

He just might be the Anti-Christ...:dunno::idea:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
What a dumb ass, he fired Obama's fed chief because Obama and the new fed chief is following the same exact economic plan as his predecessor.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i dont mind watching this shit burn down.

these pretentious privileged pink folks only understand shit when they lose money or lose blood.
But how is going to effect us (black folk)?

I'm worried man. My anxiety going haywire.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
I'm worried. If this goes down a lot of people that deserve to hurt will feel it, but so would those of us already struggling. If this idiot actually goes through with it hold on tight. Shit the market is fucked anyway.

Suicide rates of a certain demographic about to skyrocket!

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
But how is going to effect us (black folk)?

I'm worried man. My anxiety going haywire.
Black folks tend to be survivors.

Trumps policies are going to hurt red state middle class and poor republican voters and the republican donor base.

they have isolated and separated themselves from us so much that theyve effectively shielded us from most of that shit.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Do some of you understand there's nothing federal or government about the Federal Reserve? It's a company?

This is all theater, to sway you from what's really happening?

They raised rates. Again.
This country can't survive as it is. They are propping up the media saying all is great, while you're about to see mortgage rates rise along with credit cards and loans as soon as you welcome in the new year.

So yes the proverbial shit is about to hit the fan as long as this country and world stay in this debt driven fiat system where we constantly borrow from the Fed and all other Central Banks.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
And look at what drops today all of a sudden...

Treasury Secretary Mnuchin held calls with the CEOs of major banks to discuss the market turmoil
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/23/tre...ajor-banks-to-discuss-the-market-turmoil.html

"Tomorrow, the Secretary will convene a call with the President's Working Group on financial markets, which he chairs. This includes the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Commodities Futures Trading Commission. He has also invited the office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to participate as well. These key regulators will discuss coordination efforts to assure normal market operations."

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
And look at what drops today all of a sudden...

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/23/tre...ajor-banks-to-discuss-the-market-turmoil.html

"Tomorrow, the Secretary will convene a call with the President's Working Group on financial markets, which he chairs. This includes the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Commodities Futures Trading Commission. He has also invited the office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to participate as well. These key regulators will discuss coordination efforts to assure normal market operations."
Man this is highly suspicious right now